IF YOU PLAY SOCCER YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Drew McIntyre

IF YOU PLAY SOCCER YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Post by Drew McIntyre »

Thats right, Jimbo Bubbah Booey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDMM-WMYIDE
Earl

Re: IF YOU PLAY SOCCER YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Post by Earl »

His reasoning is flawless. I've become a believer. But I'm crushed. The first name of my sister and the first name of one of my daughters and the last name of a dear friend ... they all begin with the letter s! :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

"Mexicans from Central America, from uru... uruguay, Mexicans from Brasil, From puerto rico, From ALL OVAH"
Something tells me he hates 'em Mexicans....

Again Stop trolling. The video is just an anti Barack one, Claiming Soccer is part of Communist countries Culture, while Defending Football. typical Redneck
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Actually, I think the video was meant to be a joke. I believe the guy in the video is actually making fun of a lot of people. My response in the post above was sarcastic.

By the way, Brigan, I'm glad you're still posting with us. I'm glad you weren't discouraged by Fat Man's response.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Oh no! We are all doomed to Hell!!!

The name of this forum is Sports Suck! It has 3 S's in it, and S is a Satanic letter!

Maybe we should eliminate the letter S from our alphabet and all words from the dictionary that have the letter S in them!

I guess I better start right now!

====================

The name of thi forum i port uck! It ha 3 in it, and i a atanic letter!

Maybe we hould eliminate the letter from our alphabet and all word from the dictionary that have the letter in them!

I gue I better tart right now!

====================

OK! Much better now! I think!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Personally I think that every soccer fan who bawled their eyes out when their team were eliminated from the tournament should be sent to hell. No better place for that kind of person. Anybody who gets real depression or distress over a team failing to win a game is an absolute joke.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I like Drew's new rank. It is most befitting of the content of his posts. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Gareth wrote:Personally I think that every soccer fan who bawled their eyes out when their team were eliminated from the tournament should be sent to hell. No better place for that kind of person. Anybody who gets real depression or distress over a team failing to win a game is an absolute joke.
Not as pathetic as people killing each other over arguments about their "teams."
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D