HOW TO ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

HOW TO ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE!

Post by Fat Man »

Enjoy The Super Bowl...without the violence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfOUOTcTyJg

I couldn't resist taking a screen shot of this moronic zoo specimen.

Yeah! Just keep the beer flowing!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

robsam

Re: HOW TO ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE!

Post by robsam »

Ha ha ! That is funny. Watching super bowl by wearing that creepy cap really make sense. Further, having beer in your cap while watching this thrilling super bowl game will just amplify your entertainment. :lol: really just keep the beer flowing !!!
"Going High"
Super Bowl Packages
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I myself can't resist the odd cold beer every once in a while but this guy really takes the cake. How on earth he'd manage to stay upright after a few minutes using that is beyond me.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

=) I read your title as a question How to enjoy the super bore without violence? Change the damn channel. :lol:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D