stupid bowl prediction!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
rotten

stupid bowl prediction!

Post by rotten »

a bunch of guys are going to touch each other for 4 to 5 hours. Some of them will even be in the game. At the end, i still wont give a shit.

Anyone else have any predictions?
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
abitagirl

Re: stupid bowl prediction!

Post by abitagirl »

Oooh! Me! Me!

A bunch of guys in tight pants will run around with a ball. One team will score more points than the other. At the end, the lives of the fans will be exactly the same as they were before, no matter what they try to tell you otherwise. And the world will be the same too.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Some foolish people will lose money because they bet on the losing team, and a lot of junk food will be consumed.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I predict a bunch of drooling morons on one side of an open field covered with Astro Turf will be playing against a bunch of drooling morons on the other end of the field.

The two teams of drooling morons will be wearing helmets and Jerseys with numbers on them. The morons on one side will all be wearing the same colored clothes and the morons on the other side will be wearing the same colored clothes, but the two different sides will wear colors different from the other side designating the two different teams playing against each other.

During this long boring activity which will be broadcast on TV all across the nation, the two sides will be chasing an oval shaped brown ball and they will be bumping into each other and tackling each other and some will get into fights and beat up on each other.

The spectators, crowds of people, more drooling morons will be sitting on the bleachers, eating expensive $20 dollar hot dogs and drinking $10 dollars beers while cheering or booing the players during this long boring event. Some will break out in fights among themselves and some will fall from the bleachers and land on top of other spectators.

At the end of the event, one team of drooling morons will have scored higher than the opposing team of drooling morons, and will therefore win the game.

The spectators who were rooting for the team that lost, they will get all pissed off and go out into the streets setting fires, breaking shop windows, over turning cars, attacking and raping.

The spectators who were rooting for the team that won, they will celebrate by going out into the streets setting fires, breaking shop windows, over turning cars, attacking and raping.

Then on the TV NEWS they will broadcast another 2 to 3 hours of boring shit before they finally tells us which team of drooling morons won the game.

I also predict that I won't be watching this event.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

rotten wrote:a bunch of guys are going to touch each other for 4 to 5 hours. Some of them will even be in the game.
You have a "rotten" sense of humor. :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

Hey, most of our predictions came true. We're pretty good. We should go work for the National Inquirer.

rotten

Post by rotten »

I'd say our predictions were 99% acurate.
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

rotten wrote:I'd say our predictions were 99% acurate.
o i c wut u did thar! :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
rotten

Post by rotten »

Skul wrote:
rotten wrote:I'd say our predictions were 99% acurate.
o i c wut u did thar! :lol:
You mean by pulling that statistical number out of my arse? Someone used to do that, i just can't remember who used to pollute the forum that way.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Super Bowl is now over. I don't know who won, but it wasn't the Colts. It was the other one; who were they? Oh, I forgot - this isn't the SPORTING NEWS. (And if it was, I'd look a right tool asking that.) :lol:

If you ever want some new sports bores to deal with I could post a thread there... oh wait, they'll notice I'm here too. Scratch that. But I think we're too busy recovering from the last wave of troll attacks to be faced with a second one so soon. So I'll wait on that.

Next up in the fascinating world of sports - the World Cup. Only four months left. I sense we'll be having another round of haters coming at us then for not partaking in this magnificent event that shall apparently unite everyone. Unite, really? I thought things like that just divided the world even more, all going at each other over footbore. But to each their own.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
robsam

Post by robsam »

abitagirl wrote:Oooh! Me! Me!

A bunch of guys in tight pants will run around with a ball. One team will score more points than the other. At the end, the lives of the fans will be exactly the same as they were before, no matter what they try to tell you otherwise. And the world will be the same too.
Ha ha ! That was awesome. I laughed out loud on that. Seriously your saying about Super bowl is the same as me (Not lying). But some times it is entertaining when you are bored and sitting at your butts then it makes you cheer up. What you said? No !!! :mrgreen:
"Going High"
Super Bowl Packages
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Has anyone else noticed how robsam seems to gravitate towards threads with Super Bowel references in them? :roll:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

i_like_1981 wrote:Has anyone else noticed how robsam seems to gravitate towards threads with Super Bowel references in them? :roll:

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Funniest thing is that the Super Bore has been over for months. HAHAHAHA!!! :lol:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Indurrago wrote:Funniest thing is that the Super Bore has been over for months. HAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

Not here, I still have to hear about it. :x People act like it was the highlight of their year. Sad thing is, it probably was. :roll:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I'm going to make a Stupid Bowl prediction that will come true every year for the next 100 years.

During the next Stupid Bowl game, there will be two opposing teams of drooling moronic monkey-boys in tight pants running around like idiots chasing an oval-shaped ball and bumping into each other causing injuries that will lead to (brain?) damage and premature Alzheimer's syndrome.

The two opposing teams will be wearing two different colored Jerseys representative of their teams.

One team will win and one team will lose. The team with the highest score at the end of the game wins.

The fans of the losing team will get all pissed off and riot in the streets, raping and pillaging, breaking shop windows, setting fires, and over-turning cars.

The fans of the winning team will celebrate by rioting in the streets, raping and pillaging, breaking shop windows, setting fires, and over-turning cars.

This same scenario will occur again the following year, and the year after that, and so on, for the next 100 years.

By then, around the year 2112, there will no longer be indoor plumbing, no electricity, the average life expectancy will be about 42 years, and night games will be lit up with oil lamps and torches and attendance at the games will be mandatory, enforced by the police and the priest hood, because without electricity there will be no TV, and people will arrive at the arenas in ox carts. Most people will be required to walk several miles to attend the games.

After that, the human race will be on the verge of becoming extinct due to diseases and plagues, brought on by lack of education, science, and technology.

Then there will only be a few small tribes of survivors living in caves. They will have forgotten how football is played.

Then there will be no more Stupid Bowl games until the sun becomes a red giant star, and all life on the earth will be no more.

Now, I think this forum topic should be locked, because I have given the last word on any more predictions.

End of story!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!