Football > Football

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Sergey

Football > Football

Post by Sergey »

Lol, all the AMERICAN jocks won't understand this, ah well good riddance! First off, football isn't mindless monkey boys running into each other, it's still so basic and nothing complex, but that is better than that jock trying to give a concussion, and football was made to detract the psychopathic jocks from the simple sports fans. So football > football, and Polite24 seems to defend football and not football. Football fans are simple fans with no hardcore desire to convert people, and Polite24 is a converter. So remember kids, football > football. :wink:
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Safety
Sportsman

Re: Football > Football

Post by Safety »

There's a lot of strategy involved in American football. You have to remember specific routes, plays, and who to block. If someone messes up, then the whole play can be a disaster. It's like a physical game of chess.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I see. Bringing back more old threads. Well, I guess if they've not been responded to after all these time, they deserve a little bit of attention.

Are you a fan of sports, Safety? I can understand that the game of American football is hard. I haven't got a clue how it goes but I do know some basic terms relating to it, such as quarterback and tight end. It seems a lot more complex and tactic-based than our variant of "football", although our game of football stays truer to its actual name. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

It is inferior to rugby, as people who play american football are all cowards who insist on wearing body armour.

I will actually listen more to somebody who plays rugby, than somebody who plays American football. (It is quite interesting also to see the difference in demographics between rugby players and American football players- the former will have a lot of aristocratic snobiness, the latter just plain stupidity)
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

I like playing sports, I just don't like watching them. There are probably more injuries in the NFL than there are the NBA, NHL MLB, or any other professional sport league.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Sergey.......no offense I prefer neither.
Warhammer 40k>Football>Football(American)
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Football = crock of shit!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!