If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Right, so that there's no proof that you lose to YJ. Right Sam?

If you've got something to say... SAY IT!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

It sounds like a trick, YJ. He probably just wants your e-mail address so he can spam you to death. You guys should debate here in the open. :!:

I Hope We Lose!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Allright Samdabitch, I'll accept your challenge. Give me your e-mail address and then I'll give you my IM screename. What server do you use? Well you can tell me that later I suppose.
I wish I could be like you guys!!!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Why do you two need to do it in private, come on Jo I'd like to see you tell that little waste of flesh off!

Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Well it happened, I tore Samdabitch a freaking new-one, it was AWESOME. I wish that you all could've seen it, I just got him one after another and then he just clicked off. I seriously think that he is gone for good. I don't know how he could come back from that one. He just kept on calling me a fag or a pussy the entire time.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Oh, do tell...
Tell us what you said to him, man I wish I've could've seen that!

You DaMan, YJ!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Yo_Joe wrote: He just kept on calling me a fag or a pussy the entire time.
I could have predicted that. :)

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Sammy's vocabulary does seem rather limited. :)
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

What do you expect from a jock? Those are probably the only words that he has ever learned, and probably heard them from his dad calling him a fag or a pussy while pushing him into sports.
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Oh my god! Yo_Joe said that I lost to him??? You gotta be shhitting a me!!! He said some nerd shit, and then I asked him what a clitoris was and he clicked off. What a pussy!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Sam, just leave.
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

No, ur not the boss of me SAM!!!!!!
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Re: If sports are gay, then what is masculine?

Post by Katrin »

You know, Sam. you may call us sad and pathetic, but you're the one having conversations and even arguments with yourself on an internet forum! That says something about who's the biggest nerd and loner on here.

Get bent. :lol:
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Earl

Post by Earl »

When I noticed this particular Topic that Samdaman had started, I checked the date of the last post, which had been made more than a year before. At that time I purposely avoided reading this Topic from its beginning, because I knew that reading it would make me mad. (As you have correctly surmised, I have read it now.) And the reason why I knew that it would make me mad was because I knew just how Samdaman would define masculinity. You see, over the years Iâ??ve heard other people say exactly the same thing time and time and time again. Without even reading the Topic but knowing how warped Samdaman's views were, I already knew that he would define masculinity solely in terms of participating in a rough contact sport. He and too many others believe that nonathletic boys and men who have no interest in competitive team sports are effeminate, and should be suspected of having homosexual tendencies. This vicious stereotype is considerably more demeaning than the â??dumb jockâ? stereotype, which (as Iâ??ve said before many times) I donâ??t believe either. This demeaning of nonathletic boys and men is actually nothing less than a form of bigotry. Just as racism results in the mistreatment of others, this particular mentality has spawned the â??jocks versus nerdsâ? phenomenon, which seems to exist on most high-school and college campuses in this country. Iâ??d be surprised if Samdaman weren't a bully at his high school. And since high-school football players are often put on a pedestal (regardless of their character as individuals) by so many people simply because they play a particular sport, I would not be surprised if the principal, the coaches, and even many of the teachers had absolutely no problem with bullying by athletes, as critics of the Columbine High administration claimed was done at that school before the murders.

Before I continue my train of thought, I must digress for a moment. One of the greatest heroes of World War II was the Swedish businessman and humanitarian Raoul Wallenberg, who saved the lives of thousands of Hungarian Jews from the German Nazis and their Hungarian fascist accomplices. Time does not permit me to speak in detail about the great courage of this man, except to say that he labored under very stressful circumstances, including attempts on his life. When the Red Army had driven the Germans out of Hungary, Wallenberg was kidnapped by agents of Stalinâ??s secret police, who spirited him away to the Soviet Union. Years later when his government had done next to nothing to secure his release, Wallenberg was brought before the Soviet Foreign Minister, who told him that if he would denounce the West, he would be allowed to live in comfort as a free man in the Soviet Union. But Wallenberg remained true to his principles and chose to remain in the notorious Soviet prison-camp system that is now known as the gulag, where he is assumed to have died. This great hero was an intellectual man who, according to his half-sister, â??detestedâ? competitive team sports. I say this not for the purpose of taking a swipe at male athletes. The only point Iâ??m trying to make is that courage has absolutely nothing to do with the question of whether a man is athletic or not.

If I had been following this Topic while Samdaman was making his hateful posts, I would have asked him the following questions: As a high-school football player, do you actually think that youâ??re more of a man than Wallenberg, a nonathletic man who saved thousands of people from horrible deaths? Well, what is your answer? Are you really that arrogant? Has it ever occurred to you that some of the â??nerdsâ? you maliciously despise (whom you donâ??t even know personally) might have more moral courage in their little fingers than you do in your entire body? Samdaman and all the others like him do more to promote anti-sports sentiment than anyone else. If I were a high-school, college, or professional football player, I would resent them for giving the decent players such a negative image.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Good evening Earl.

I have read your last post in this topic, and it was an excellent example of how one does not have to be in sports to be proven a "real man" because there are many ways, such as act of bravery, honor, and courage that does not involve physical strength or brute force.

There were many brave soldiers in the battle fields, who did not like sports, but they were still real men because of their acts of bravery, and even laying down their lives in defense of there comrades.

To me, one who stands up for one's moral principles, refusing to go along with the crowd, standing up for justice in the face of injustice, that makes one a real man.

You don't have to be physically strong or athletic. You can be small and physically weak, but if you're willing to stand your ground, stand for your principles, and not be intimidated, that is what makes one a real man.

But there are also woman who are brave and morally strong, so, I guess, that even a brave woman who stands her ground on her moral principles, is a far better man than some monkey-boy jock who bullies around those who are smaller and weaker.

It does not take a bully to be a man. Any bully, who harasses and picks on those smaller and weaker, he is NOT a real man! Yeah, he is a male, but not a man!

Animals can be male or female, but we don't call male dogs men and female dogs woman. Maybe PETA might, but the rest of us human beings don't!

So, if one is a great big strong football player, but he bullies around and beats up on those who are smaller and weaker than himself, then he is NOT a man! He may be the best quarterback or linebacker in the world, but if he is a bully, then he is NOT a man. He's just a male animal, and a coward!

Real men, Whether they like sports or not, do not bully those who are smaller and weaker. Only cowards do that! And since a lot of jocks (not all) like to bully around those who are smaller and weaker, then I can only surmise that they are NOT real men, but only sniveling cowards!

So, because these monkey-boys are bullies and cowards, then they are really wussies and wimps!

Therefore, when they go out into the playing field, they should all be wearing pink helmets with pink jerseys, pink ruffled under-panties, and bright yellow baggy pantaloons with pink polka-dots, because they are the real queens!

Here is what monkey-boys should really be wearing out in the field.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!