YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
The Imperialist

Re: YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Post by The Imperialist »

But they only need annucal of like, a few ten thousands per annum. Not a few millions. That is just wrong.
i_like_1981

Re: YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Post by i_like_1981 »

Anything over £40,000 a year for playing football once or twice a week is too much in my book. But the fact that many of these players' salaries get into the millions per year is an absolute outrage!

And as you go down the leagues here in Britain, the players earn less per annum. Why is that? They're all just doing the same thing - chasing after a ball for 90 minutes on a weekend, but the number of people watching varies!

It's just stupid. I expect if Polite24 was still here, he'd be saying how the fact that people want to watch it justifies these immense salaries. People want to read newspapers, ride buses and buy things from shops. Doesn't mean the people in those lines of work get paid insubordinate amounts of money. And those things are important for people's livelihoods. Sport games are just a trivial interest that some people just take way too far!

Having done a bit more research on Peter Crouch's bird, she's a slapper as well. Apparently during the 2006 World Cup there were allegations of her taking cocaine and cheating on Crouch with an ex-boyfriend. I retract some of my statements about Crouch now. He was probably just getting her back for what she more than likely did. Some people are just made for each other, aren't they?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.