YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Samantha, nobody is really interested in hearing about all your sexual exploits with your blow-up doll or whatever is currently posing as your girlfriend. If you love sports so much, go play them. Frankly, your inability to stay away from this board full of geeks and nerds and gays seems just a tad suspicious.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

No! I'm afraid! :lol:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahah ah ahah I'm DYIN'!!!!! You are too much. :)

Yes, I have no phone, no TV, no DVD player, no Bluray, no TIVO, no computer, no friends, no family, no pussy, no front door, and no My SPace url --I got nothin'! Except a psycho stalker on my website!! Admin, can we ban him now?!

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

wow u are a loser!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

u dont own shit!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Sorry 2 say but the worst iz still 2 cum mothafucker!!!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

also u r the admin. why r u talkin 2 urself lol oh right me and yo joe. he says ur a clit 2 but u dont know whuit day means! lol bet u dont know whut dat means either!!! hahaha bitch!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

You sure love seeing that RETARD animation, don't you, Samantha? You must if you do multiple posts. :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

IS THIS REALLY IN NEED OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT?
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

yeah dude I almost hacked through they're site but their butt pirate bud Skul Swallows saved the day and found out that I was really Yo_JOe all along!!! And now as strange as it seems they believe that they have beaten me or some shit. Dude seriously read above theyre like:one jock down!!! Its sad treuely when they dont even know what a clitoris is. I've still asked them like ten times and they never answer that ?. Funny why they dont and they dont give away a myspace url. Its obviouskly cause they have never had a woman in theyre entire life of a friend! What a bunch of cocksuckers.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote:yeah dude I almost hacked through they're site but their butt pirate bud Skul Swallows saved the day and found out that I was really Yo_JOe all along!!! And now as strange as it seems they believe that they have beaten me or some shit. Dude seriously read above theyre like:one jock down!!! Its sad treuely when they dont even know what a clitoris is. I've still asked them like ten times and they never answer that ?. Funny why they dont and they dont give away a myspace url. Its obviouskly cause they have never had a woman in theyre entire life of a friend! What a bunch of cocksuckers.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha --still sore, eh?

GOOD! ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

I'm still cracking up at how I will never get an answer 2 the clitoris question or the myspace url's. And no I'm not "still sore" like u are after skul shoves his cock up ur ass.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Sammy, go away. You have gotten boring long ago. :roll:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sam, since you want to be banned so badly, I've taken the liberty of granting you your request.

Ask for a ban, and ye shall receive...

No, I'm not scared of you. You can say that all you want, but it's not true. You're the one scared of us. You're the one who keeps coming here, trying to stop us. We're just a single website in a little corner of the web and you're threatened by it. What a sad, pathetic little boy.

You've certainly amused us, but now it's goodbye time.
Last edited by Skul on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Thank you!

As Fitz says, WHY does he go on and on and on about the clitoris thing? If we really hadn't seen one we could easily just clip a jpeg off the net and lie about it. I don't get it.

Maybe Spammy should describe it --since we obviously don't know! Oh! I forgot ! You can't tell us! <b>YOU'RE BANNED!!</b> ha ha hA HA HA HA HA HA A HA

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Sam, this webpage is dedicated to you: Link :D

I don't think there's ever been a more obnoxious, yet at times hilarious, sports bore such as Samantha. This one wins SportsSuck.org's Most Persistent Troll Ever award. Congratulations! You have no life!
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!