Americas Most Wanted Delayed But Not Canceled Thank Goodness

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Americas Most Wanted Delayed But Not Canceled Thank Goodness

Post by Fat Man »

OK, on Saturday evenings I like to watch Cops at 7:00 and 7:30 PM and then, America's Most Wanted at 8:00 PM here in the mountain timezone.

Well, it will be delayed until 11:00 PM because of a stupid football game.

NFL Preseason Football Dallas Cowboys at San Diego Chargers (LIVE) is going to be on instead at 8:00 PM but I'm glad that my America's Most Wanted is still going to be on, even if it's going to be delayed by three hours, I'm just glad it will still be on.

So, go ahead all you infantile sports-tards, enjoy your ga-ga-goo-goo kiddie game for retarded morons.

I still get to watch America's Most Wanted, even if it's going to be delayed a few hours.

And you Kindergartners get to watch your infantile little game.

So, enjoy and cream your britches!

PS

I hope the Dallas Cowboys lose!!!

Because Texas sucks!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Safety
Sportsman

Re: Americas Most Wanted Delayed But Not Canceled Thank Good

Post by Safety »

Cool story, bro?
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Better hope it doesn't go into overtime, or simply last longer than it should because apparently sometimes three hours isn't long enough to finish running around with a ball and then standing around. Need more time!

I hate when something I want to watch is scheduled for right after a game.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

abitagirl wrote:Better hope it doesn't go into overtime, or simply last longer than it should because apparently sometimes three hours isn't long enough to finish running around with a ball and then standing around. Need more time!

I hate when something I want to watch is scheduled for right after a game.
I personally hate it when regular programming is disrupted by sports at all. I know I've mentioned this before but back in February 2007 I was angry at the BBC for letting Life on Mars' spot on TV be taken by a football game which meant I had to wait a whole extra week before I could see that episode. I was pissed off that evening. I really should have found this forum then - why are the TV channels such mugs? They let their own original programming, funded and created by them, get knocked all the way into the following week because of some guys running around on a field when there are scores of sports channels the match presenters could show it on? I wanted my 70's cop action damn it! Oh well, at least it did come on eventually, seven days later. I've always disliked football but what happened that dark evening made me bear a constant grudge against its overblown presence on our TV stations.
Safety wrote:Cool story, bro?
Sure is Channer in here!
Fat Man wrote:I hope the Dallas Cowboys lose!!!
Let's hope so. The more games they lose, the less people will like them, and the less people will want to watch them on TV, and the less the TV channels will want to screen the games. Still, at least your show was on that same evening. Remember - football made me wait a whole week more for my top 70's police show!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.