College football stars are frequently paid off in cold cash

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
jockocaust

College football stars are frequently paid off in cold cash

Post by jockocaust »

Wealthy alumni no longer give players cars to use, rent free apartments, credit cards, hookers, fine clothes, rolex watches, cocaine, and other openly obvious forms of payoffs. Those days are over. Today, it's an open secret that they are often paid off in cold cash and told to keep it quiet. The alumni can use middlemen to complete these dirty transfers, which could be as simple as an envelope with cash slipped under a players door or into his locker. They may even possess the combination to the player's locker, or the key to his dorm room and slip the envelope in one of his drawers. This "middleman" may not even know the alumni! An academic instructor, who gives some football retard an undeserved passing grade, ALSO may not even know the alumni! They get a little envelope too, but only in emergency situations. That's how pervasive this is! There's also the open air/underlining intimidation put on honest instructors to "go easy" on these subhumans! Many times, high school recruits, who are highly touted, are told unofficially by key alumni something like "there are many interesting benefits at our university" *wink wink* In other words, there are the "official meetings" with coaches and university officials, then there are the "unofficial meetings" under the supposedly benevolent guise of "meeting the good ole boys" (the rich alums). Now this is not for all the players, but perhaps the dozen or so top stars. AND, there are layers of "plausible deniability" for every instance. They have it down to a science. If there was any real justice, the government would be using R.I.C.O. statutes and putting many alumni, coaches, players, athletic directors, and even some faculty in hand cuffs!! :twisted:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

What an abomination of the ideal of education! When will America wake up and reclaim their universities?! Only the abolishment of school sponsored sports will put our schools back on track!

I Hope We Lose!
SpeedofLeicht
Sports Bore

Post by SpeedofLeicht »

You would have to be retarded to slide money under dorm rooms or put it in lockers
Unless the person was near to grab the money in under a minute
Athletes arent dumb enough to do that
Check out my web site -maybe I'll give you a hero autograph!
http://www.SpeedofLeicht.com/

Do it! You know you want to! I drive cars, after all!