ments

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
tuvw970

ments

Post by tuvw970 »

Exploit my wow gold biceps. Well, Biexian, sweat rot! Now you see it, the new engineers that is wow powerleveling what? We are not equal Edward Khristoforovich like avitaminosis patients, we are all-round buy wow gold exercise of people. can you countenance, get a slight wan, and old leather bag wow gold motion on the entry of the role you can not be non-withered. arise to our mill, so I'm wow accounts arrangements go to the.

Links removed. No rankingz 4 u!
-Skul
Safety
Sportsman

Re: ments

Post by Safety »

Maybe you should install a captcha system for every login?
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

There's already a CAPTCHA system in place. Maybe it needs upgrading.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Well, that LOOKS like English, but... :?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

... It's spamming! Argh! :evil: :evil:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

abitagirl wrote:Well, that LOOKS like English, but... :?
It seems to be a dialect of "Spambotian", and I believe it roughly translates out to... "Ban me".
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

dickfilthy wrote:
abitagirl wrote:Well, that LOOKS like English, but... :?
It seems to be a dialect of "Spambotian", and I believe it roughly translates out to... "Ban me".

Well, we can't disappoint the little guy, now can we? Oh, I see it's already been done! :mrgreen:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

We certainly do get some strange spammers. Anyone remember "A mixer is a kitchen appliance"?
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

...Wow. Such absurdity.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I'm not familiar with the methods of spamming, but I get the impression that the gibberish is deliberate and serves a particular purpose. I don't know what that purpose is.

By the way, how do you like the title of this so-called topic? "Ments"? :lol: There ain't no such word, is there? I checked my unabridged dictionary and found only "-ment" listed as a suffix, not a word.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:We certainly do get some strange spammers. Anyone remember "A mixer is a kitchen appliance"?
Yeah. They think they're being artistic in their spamming, but they're just sounding like a load of daft tools, aren't they?

And the reason why they put loads of this gibberish in their post is to drown out the links a bit, make them less noticeable, make them seem more like genuine members. But they fail to realise that a genuine member WOULD AT LEAST PUT SOMETHING RELEVANT TO THE SITE. Maybe one day they'll invent a spambot that can post a message that has some introductory value. Until that day we'll just laugh at them.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Skul wrote:There's already a CAPTCHA system in place. Maybe it needs upgrading.
I personally think these spammers are actual people who activate and log in to the accounts themselves and post up pre-written chunks of text and links which they use on numerous websites. Sorry, I fail to see how a bot can get past a CAPTCHA system, activate the account via email and log in again, before posting up the shit they've got to show which will be deleted within hours (how the hell they think this is going to benefit them in any way, I really don't know). It seems that there are people doing the spamming here, and I mean, people with less of a life than me or the 4channers. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.