Guess who isn't dead (picture intensive)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Guess who isn't dead (picture intensive)

Post by Fat Man »

Indurrago wrote:I don't see why it should be called a jock car because it was originally a military vehicle so it's built to be tough.
Ray wrote:true dat!
Well, I guess the reason why the Hummer is now referred to as a "jock car" is because it's big and expensive.

Jocks like anything that is really big and very expensive.

But then, jocks don't have to worry about paying for them because society gives it to them for free.

But, in the meantime, we have a GOP NY Governor Candidate Paladino who want's to lock up all poor people into "Welfare Camps" which means anybody with a low income or on a disability pension will be sent to prison camps to live.

I'm on disability, due to mental health issues because of physical abuse I had suffered and having been beaten and raped at the age of 17 and having been recently diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, plus I'm crippled up with arthritis in both of my knees and ankles.

So, people like me, who have never broken the law, if GOP Candidate Paladino becomes Governor, we will be locked up in prison camps.

Oh! But jocks who go around raping our sisters and daughters, they go unpunished and are given free Hummers that they can park all day long in 15 minute parking zones and never have to worry about getting their vehicles towed away or even a ticket.

But if some right-wing politicians have their way, people will get to go to prison just for being poor!

OK, Mr Imperialist! Before you say anything . . . . . I am fully aware, from some of your past forum posts, that you care more about the rights of The State than you do for individual human rights.

So, before you open your yapper to say anything . . . . . I'm a headin' yo off at the pass, which is Texas cowboy lingo for shut the fuck up!

Anyway . . . . .

FUCK AMERICA!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Jerry McGuire
Sportsman

Post by Jerry McGuire »

Fat Man wrote:But, in the meantime, we have a GOP NY Governor Candidate Paladino who want's to lock up all poor people into "Welfare Camps" which means anybody with a low income or on a disability pension will be sent to prison camps to live.
Fat Man wrote: So, people like me, who have never broken the law, if GOP Candidate Paladino becomes Governor, we will be locked up in prison camps.
Fat Man wrote: But if some right-wing politicians have their way, people will get to go to prison just for being poor!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100821/ap_ ... no_welfare
"Paladino, a wealthy Buffalo real estate developer popular with many tea party activists, isn't saying the state should jail poor people: The program would be voluntary."
As off topic as mentioning all that is, you're wrong. I don't agree with what he said either, but at least know what you're talking about.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Jerry McGuire wrote:
Fat Man wrote:But, in the meantime, we have a GOP NY Governor Candidate Paladino who want's to lock up all poor people into "Welfare Camps" which means anybody with a low income or on a disability pension will be sent to prison camps to live.
Fat Man wrote: So, people like me, who have never broken the law, if GOP Candidate Paladino becomes Governor, we will be locked up in prison camps.
Fat Man wrote: But if some right-wing politicians have their way, people will get to go to prison just for being poor!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100821/ap_ ... no_welfare
"Paladino, a wealthy Buffalo real estate developer popular with many tea party activists, isn't saying the state should jail poor people: The program would be voluntary."
As off topic as mentioning all that is, you're wrong. I don't agree with what he said either, but at least know what you're talking about.
OK, so staying in the former prison converted into dormitories is voluntary. OK! I get it now!

But no thank you! I would rather stay in my own little apartment where I have my own privacy.

Also, I don't need to take lessons in personal hygiene! That's an insult!

Hey! I already know how to use a bar of soap, deodorant, and a roll of toilet paper, and I know how to use a laundromat to wash my clothes.

I shower every day, and change into clean underwear every day, and I wash my hands before I sit down to eat, and I wash my hands again after I eat, and I know enough to wash my hands before handling food, or after handling meat before chopping vegetables, and I know not to use the same chopping board for vegetables that was used for chopping meat.

And I certainly know to wash my hands after using the bathroom.

So, to imply that I'm stupid just because I'm poor, that is an insult.

Hey, Jimbo Bubbah Booey!

My dearly departed mother taught me how to read and write before I even started school. By the time I was only in the third grade I was already reading at the high school and adult level. Science has always been my favorite subject, especially Astronomy, and when I was 13 years old I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

Yeah, I have been asked many times, "If you're so smart, then, why are you not rich?" and I must point out that football players who can't read beyond the second or third grade level, who's collective IQs are exceeded by their shoe sizes get paid millions of dollars every year just for chasing balls.

I have discovered the hard way, that reading books on science, on Astronomy and on Evolution, is not the Royal Road to great riches. Quite the contrary! For me, it's been the fastest rout to poverty.

Yes, Carl Sagan did make about 2 million dollars from publishing his book COSMOS and from the video tapes of his 13 episode series by the same name.

But many of these drooling morons make more than that every year just for kicking a football!

Most of the time, smart people don't get rich.

Isn't that right? Galileo!

Also, ask John T Scopes who back in the 1920s was fined for teaching Evolution.

Most of the time, history shows that smart people don't get rich.

A few centuries ago, smart people got burned at the stake instead.

Today, in our schools, smart kids get their asses kicked by the stupid jocks, so the Inquisition is still on!

I suggest you read one of my earlier forum topics.

THE HORSE THIEVES AMONG US!
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=1&t=4425

There I talk about my past experiences in school, and how it eventually lead to my having an emotional and mental breakdown at the age of 17 to the point where I spent three weeks in a psychiatric ward where I had witnessed the other patients getting beaten by the ward attendants, and I was beaten myself and one night I was raped by an older man in his 40s.

So, I'm suspicious of anyone who talks about placing some people in dormitories, such as placing poor people in converted prisons, voluntary or not.

Oh yes! In the past some people have even suggested that I could have avoided a lot of pain and suffering by giving up my interest in science and getting into sports instead.

Well, when I was 4 years old, I was in a car accident, and my left knee was cripple up as a result. So, In school, I was not able to run like most kids, and I walked with a limp. For me, sports was not an option.

Oh, yeah! I guess I should have just settled for bagging groceries or scrubbing toilets for the rest of my life after leaving high school.

OK, I know we're getting a bit off topic, but I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell!!!

Actually, it is on topic. This forum is about how we hate sports, and what I have posted here is related to how much I hate sports.

If you don't like it, than stick it in your Gucci bag and hit the road.

And you can take that to the bank!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!