About time!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
ethridge
One-post wonder

About time!!

Post by ethridge »

I have looked for people in the public,who don`t like sports, but i think people are afraid
to say anything, and i believe i have lost some good friends over my opinions.
If only they knew how much money was drained out of our economy in the name of sports.
If only they knew how much time and money they spent WORSHIPING sports.

If only they knew that every sports game out there is Choreographed to the exact T.
Try to sale that to a sports fan. they would never believe the game is rigged ,some times months in advanced.
I really hate sports it... takes time away from valuable learning.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: About time!!

Post by Fat Man »

ethridge wrote:I have looked for people in the public,who don`t like sports, but i think people are afraid
If only they knew how much money was drained out of our economy in the name of sports.

If only they knew that every sports game out there is Choreographed to the exact T.
Try to sale that to a sports fan. they would never believe the game is rigged ,some times months in advanced.
Good morning ethridge and welcome to our anti-sports forum.

As for me, I'm not afraid to publicly express my opinion on sports.

Quit often when riding a bus here in El Paso Texas, when the topic of sports comes up, for example: someone might ask if I'm going to watch the UTEP Miners and I usually respond by saying I hate sports and that all jocks should be ground up and made into lunch meat to feed the homeless.

I almost got thrown of a bus once because of what I has said against sports.

One of these days I'll go into more details on that!

Anyway . . .

Once again, welcome to our forum.

Please do come back!
Last edited by Fat Man on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

ethridge wrote:I have looked for people in the public,who don`t like sports, but i think people are afraid

Hello ethridge. I also share your irritation with the fact that announcing you don't like sports in public is considered somewhat of a social taboo. It's like, you're a freak and an outcast if you don't share everyone else's interest in these games. And it's pitiful that you've lost friends over this matter. Are they really so sensitive that they will refuse to have anything to do with you again if you declare a differing opinion on one thing they may like? What's the big deal? Sports are meant to be something people enjoy, right? So how come they make such pitiful, intolerant bores out of some people who will literally go insane if you so much as dare to express a disinterest in them? If you ever wish to come back here and express your frustrations, we will of course understand. This worldwide obsession with sports has gone too far, and I hate the fact that some sports fans literally will not even give you the time of day if they know you don't share their opinions on these games they love so much. There are people like that out there, and I have crossed a fair few of them in my earlier years. So, welcome to the forum, and I hope to see you again sometime.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Welcome to the forums. Fuck the critics, be your own man.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Indeed to the above, and God Tag.

Make your voice known, for unless you are in the DPRK, you are still allowed to voice your opinions. And losing your so called 'friends' just proved who you can trust to be your friends. Those who desert you just because of one opinion you have doesn't deserve to be called friends. We have a more suitable name for them. TRAITORS.