Utter Disgrace

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
CUJO THE NASTY

Utter Disgrace

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

Someone tell me why jocks are such idiots. They say playing sports 'teaches' strategy, etc, but the results clearly don't show it. In highschool, the jocks are invariably the most obnoxious and in-your-face students around.
You'd think that the trend of playing sports in highschool would keep them physically fit in their adult years, but upon gradding most of them realize that 'being the star kicker on the team' means about as much as a duck-fart in a hurricane to employers, and immediately start growing a fat gutbag. Sometimes, they marry the vapid mindless cheerleader they dated in highschool, and the cheerleader usually promptly starts putting on weight as well, leading to fat obnoxious couples who look too ugly to breed, daddy pushing 'junior' through the sports program so he can relive some of his former glory vicariously through the unfortunate brat.
Sports are known to breed stupidity. They cause more brain damage than crack, meth, speed, drinking toilet bowl cleaner, and high-grade marijuana put together.
blast flame

Re: Utter Disgrace

Post by blast flame »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:Someone tell me why jocks are such idiots. They say playing sports 'teaches' strategy, etc, but the results clearly don't show it. In highschool, the jocks are invariably the most obnoxious and in-your-face students around.
You'd think that the trend of playing sports in highschool would keep them physically fit in their adult years, but upon gradding most of them realize that 'being the star kicker on the team' means about as much as a duck-fart in a hurricane to employers, and immediately start growing a fat gutbag. Sometimes, they marry the vapid mindless cheerleader they dated in highschool, and the cheerleader usually promptly starts putting on weight as well, leading to fat obnoxious couples who look too ugly to breed, daddy pushing 'junior' through the sports program so he can relive some of his former glory vicariously through the unfortunate brat.
Sports are known to breed stupidity. They cause more brain damage than crack, meth, speed, drinking toilet bowl cleaner, and high-grade marijuana put together.
And then they try to stop everyone else from being inteligent too. Trying to ban the things that do give people strategy (aka most non-sport video games) or making kids throw away some of their school time with sport.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

or the jocks just screw around and talk all day in class, or throw things, making it difficult for the other students. Do the teachers care? Fuck no.

I'm so glad I'm out of high-school, and even gladder I went to an alternate school (WITH NO SPORTS PROGRAM! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!) and never really set foot in a 'real' high school.

People, take heart. Once out of high-school, all you really have to deal with is stupid sports fans, and kicking their asses is as easy as filling a garbage bag with McDonald's grease and splattering it against the pavement.