I'm not alone!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
guitartom
One-post wonder

I'm not alone!

Post by guitartom »

:D Wow ! I finally found others like myself. I thought I was about the only GUY on the planet to hate tv sports. I LOVE IT !
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: I'm not alone!

Post by Fat Man »

guitartom wrote::D Wow ! I finally found others like myself. I thought I was about the only GUY on the planet to hate tv sports. I LOVE IT !
Good afternoon guitartom.

Let me be the first to welcome you to our anti-sports forum.

Yeah, I also remember thinking that I was alone in my hate toward sports.

Then back in February 12,2009 I discovered this forum which was on the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin.

So, it's good to know that . . . . .

Once again, welcome to our forum.

You have come home, my friend.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

WE ARE ONE!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

guitartom wrote::D Wow ! I finally found others like myself. I thought I was about the only GUY on the planet to hate tv sports. I LOVE IT !

Oh no.. LOTS of people hate sports! :) They are just, on the whole, quiet about it. plus society acts like you're some kind of freak if you don't like football, basketball, and baseball. Which doesn't exactly encourage people to speak up about it.

But welcome! We're glad to have you.

I Hope We Lose!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, hello there, guitartom. Good to see another new sports hater around. And definitely don't feel that you're the only person in the world to hate sports. Why, I've always been aware of the fact that sports haters are probably many in number, but I was gutted during my childhood to find nobody around my area who shared the same enlightened opinions. Well, at least nobody who spoke out about it. Who knows how many so-called sports fans really hate the damn games but are just feigning an interest in them to seem normal and trendy around people they may be afraid of? Sports, eh. What is the big deal? Anyways, I know it's been a week since you posted that and you've not come back, but I've not posted in over a week either. If you hate sports as much as you say you do, you'll find your way back eventually.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

With apologies, guitartom, let me extend a belated ... Welcome!
But will he come back?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related