New sporthate website

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: New sporthate website

Post by Fat Man »

Pinksporthate wrote:Best Fat Man: Can you check your junkmail? confirmation E-mail is possible in your junkmail, maby? I will fix the error, If is a error. Sorry for you not register. You can join We Dont like sport on Facebook if you wont to!
And no you dont stay up all night to register, i sorry for that.
Please join We dont like sport on http://www.antisport.tk user from all over the world can join the forum. I will check the forum agin!
I always check my junk mail folder when I subscribe to a new forum or a new subscription to a Newsletter.

So, you're only telling me something I already know.

No, I've given up.

It's just one more thing in life that I can't have.

I just have to get use to not having anything.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Actually, I've just been on the forum to register and found the registration email in my inbox perfectly fine. Admittedly it had been sent to the Junk folder, which happens to every email that's from an address which I've not verified as safe - after the 4chan raids earlier this year, I got signed up to newsletters from dozens of American sports teams which would have clogged up my email inbox, so I just set my inbox settings to "Exclusive", meaning only emails from senders I've verified as "safe" will appear in my actual inbox - everything else will go to the trash. So when I've just signed up to a new forum I always check in the junk folder to see if the registration email has appeared in there. Which it did for this one.

So, I've just put down an introductory post on the new sport hate forums to break the ice over there, get my membership off to a start. I don't know why the email isn't coming through for you, Fat Man - perhaps you made a mistake when typing in your email address? That's the only reason I can think of.

And as for Pinksporthate... yep, I'm a member of your forum now, all signed up and first post already down and done. Yep, like the site name - anything with those words "sport" and "hate" together is good enough for me! I shall be back...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Pinksporthate

Post by Pinksporthate »

Fat Man wrote:

I always check my junk mail folder when I subscribe to a new forum or a new subscription to a Newsletter.

So, you're only telling me something I already know.

No, I've given up.

It's just one more thing in life that I can't have.

I just have to get use to not having anything.
Dear Fat Man: Please try another e- Mail. I dont know if its a error, i have ask my support. The support say its not a error problem of the forum supplier. You can try another e- mail.
Be happy!
/Pinksporthate
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:Fat Man - perhaps you made a mistake when typing in your email address? That's the only reason I can think of.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
No, that's not even possible. I don't have to type in my E-mail address. I only had to do it once after installing Mozilla Firefox on my computer. When I click on E-mail, a little drop-down menu appears with my E-mail address.

So, my Mozilla Firefox browser remembers what I have typed previously so I don't have to do it again.
Pinksporthate wrote:Dear Fat Man: Please try another e- Mail. I dont know if its a error, i have ask my support. The support say its not a error problem of the forum supplier. You can try another e- mail.
Be happy!
/Pinksporthate
OK, I guess I'll just have to keep on trying again and again.

I'm going to try again right now as soon as I load my IncrediMail.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

STILL NO GO!!!

Maybe it's because I_like_1981 is able to get in because he lives in the UK.

I'm a citizen of the USA where we don't have any civil rights anymore.

Here in the USA, kids not allowed to study science in our high schools anymore, and in the USA, children are now required to spread their butts apart so wealthy old Republican NAMBLA pedophiles can dick 'em!

So, maybe the US Government is monitoring my Internet activities to keep me from registering on any more anti-sports forums by blocking any new confirmation E-mails.

I was damn lucky to get on this forum last year back in Feburary 2009.

Maybe I'll go to the public library tomorrow and use one of their computers to register, because another computer in another location under a different server will have a different ISP address, because the US Government has probably blocked my own ISP address from registering on anymore anti-sports forums.

Someday, my door will be kicked in, and I'll be hauled off by the Sports Police and locked up somewhere incognito because I hate sports, and then I'll probably get butt-banged twice daily and thrice on Sundays for the rest of my life!

Yeah! God bless America!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I FINALLY GOT IN!

I had to check my e-mail on my Yahoo Home Page, because it was not getting through to my IncrediMail.

I have my IncreadiMail set as my default and my SBC Global E-mail address set as my default account on my IncreadiMail, but the confirmation E-mail would not come through on my IncrediMail.

I had to go to my Yahoo Home Page and search through a long lists of E-mails before I could find the confirmation E-mail.

So, I guess in the USA I'm still able to register, but they're making it very difficult for me.

Eventually it will become impossible to do anything in the USA because the Republicans want to control the Internet.

But, come Hell and high water, I finally got in!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I finally posted my very first message at the new anti-sport forum.

So, both I_like_1981 and I, we are both their first new members from this forum.

Hey, I_like_1981!!! Good to see ya there!!! :D :D :D

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Good that you've finally been able to sign up. I'll have to go and check out your message soon. Let's hope some of the others will come along! Now all I want is to see a German anti-sports forum being established somewhere... or if not, maybe I could take this task as my own? Time will tell.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Pinksporthate

Post by Pinksporthate »

I looking for a U.S.A link site to add my website: http://www.antisport.tk Were can i find a U.S.A link site?
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Pinksporthate wrote:I looking for a U.S.A link site to add my website: http://www.antisport.tk Were can i find a U.S.A link site?
Do you mean a site to link to? Well, you could always have this one. I doubt anyone here would mind. Perhaps you could do two links for this site: one for the actual site and one for the forum. I wish you best of luck with your site.

Best regards,
i_like_1981