NASCAR Popularity Dropping Like a Rock

Well, it attracts the same sort of I-live-through-the-accomplishments-of-others crowd so I guess it qualifies.
Earl

Re: NASCAR Popularity Dropping Like a Rock

Post by Earl »

Greetings and welcome, entitledg. Ray's been extremely busy with other projects that have nothing to do with this website, which he was instrumental in creating. So, I'm afraid you won't get a response from him.

You may be offended by some of the comments that have been made in this forum. Please don't assume we're all following a party line. Those of us who support this website don't all think alike. We're quite capable of having disagreements among ourselves.

By the way, most of the current action is found in the "Sports Suck!" and the "Off-Topic" boards.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

entitledg wrote:Nice people out here and Hi Ray, I don't know how go for quote,I agree with you, you're so right we fans cannot enjoy a match or any games without eating a lot :)
Welcome to the forums, entitledg. Even though you appear to be a fan of NASCAR, it is good to see you have seen the funny side of our beliefs on fans like you and not thrown a tantrum like some other fans would have done (and already have done on this website, if you read through various posts on here). I also agree that it's fun to eat whilst watching TV - sitting on your arse for hours on end in front of a screen can get a bit dull at times, even if you enjoy what's on, so food just makes the experience that bit more fun. I've done this during New Year's Eve televised celebrations but I can see why you'd do it during a football match. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but I suppose it's the fact that some sports fans call us sports haters fat, lazy nerds even though many of them are also sitting round in front of screens for hours on end stuffing their faces that annoys some people on here. Slightly hypocritical, I'm sure you'll understand. Anyway, welcome.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

i_like_1981 wrote:some sports fans call us sports haters fat, lazy nerds
I always object strongly to that, 1981. :wink:

Just because I'm a lazy nerd and sit in front of the computer for hours feeding my face, people assume that I'm fat. Why?

It ain't fair !

I'm a thin, lazy nerd with a high metabolism. Those jocks can put that in their pipes and smoke it ! :lol:

--RF