It DOESN'T matter

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blast flame

It DOESN'T matter

Post by blast flame »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic ... 951366.stm
I found this awful news artical on my google search for "anti-sport."
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

God how obnoxious.

I think the saddest part is, these people actually think it all MEANS something. Goddamn. Makes me so mad I wanna go slam a kid's nuts in a car door and punt a cat through a window.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: It DOESN'T matter

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic ... 951366.stm
I found this awful news artical on my google search for "anti-sport."
what the---- ^$%#%$@$#! what a bunch of rubbish! It matters?!! It Matters?! It's been a long time since I've read a more silly, unsupported, opinionated editorial. Is winning a foot race what will make us all feel better about ourselves?! That would make me feel better than say... helping to pick up litter or improving my own community?!

HOW in the world will it make ME feel better when SOMEONE ELSE wins a race?! Typical sports-fans garbage reporting. This is the kind of vicarious, live-through-others attitude that is sinking this country. I just don't understand it.

The only thing I can think of that would make <i>anyone</i> feel better when someone else wins a race is that they are imagining that their country beat another country --like, "hey, we showed you! We spanked your ass!"
And if THAT'S what's supposed to make us feel better about ourselves, well, you can keep sports to yourself. Because it DOES matter. It matters that you keep that sick, pseudo-competitive attitide to yourselves and leave me OUT of it!!

I Hope We Lose!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

yeah that part was kinda funny... expressing concern that citizens would rather enjoy the outdoors (somewhere besides a pitch) and care for their community, than cheer on their national team like good patriots (because love of your country is measured by how loud you screech at the match.)
Ray
Site Admin

Screech!

Post by Ray »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:yeah that part was kinda funny... expressing concern that citizens would rather enjoy the outdoors (somewhere besides a pitch) and care for their community, than cheer on their national team like good patriots (because love of your country is measured by how loud you screech at the match.)
hehehe --screech is the word alright. It really expresses the sound made by a pack of howling, half-witted mongoloids.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Also, how many times must we see countries compete to see who is the best at some soul-destroyingly boring activity?

Settle it once and for all, but don't make a big scene out of it. Make it tiny side-issue in the afternoon news, or something:

"Today, Country X won the bore-impics. Now onto more important things, like the scientists who have found a cure for cancer."

Of course, it's the other way round.

"Today, some scientists found a cure for cancer, or something. Now onto sport. IT MATTERS! Country X won the gold medal at the bore-impics. IT MATTERS! However, since it was not our country that won, we must all commit suicide. IT MATTERS!"
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Skul wrote: "Today, some scientists found a cure for cancer, or something. Now onto sport. IT MATTERS! Country X won the gold medal at the bore-impics. IT MATTERS! However, since it was not our country that won, we must all commit suicide. IT MATTERS!"
ha ha ha haha hah --that is so funny --you're exactly right! That's how it is: Scientists discover how to regrow teeth --or something --but now lets go to our top story: Liverpool Beats Someotherteam! yayyyyyyyy!!!! :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

Ray wrote:
Skul wrote: "Today, some scientists found a cure for cancer, or something. Now onto sport. IT MATTERS! Country X won the gold medal at the bore-impics. IT MATTERS! However, since it was not our country that won, we must all commit suicide. IT MATTERS!"
ha ha ha haha hah --that is so funny --you're exactly right! That's how it is: Scientists discover how to regrow teeth --or something --but now lets go to our top story: Liverpool Beats Someotherteam! yayyyyyyyy!!!! :lol:
99.9% chance of terrorism bombing at football game tonight, Bomb teams to busy getting ready for football to disarm bomb. Next up the best way to get football parking is...
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote: 99.9% chance of terrorism bombing at football game tonight, Bomb teams to busy getting ready for football to disarm bomb. Next up the best way to get football parking is...
EXXXXACTLY. Nothing can get in the way of football. Football at all costs.

I Hope We Lose!