Hi I'm new I am Damo Bear

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
DamoBear
One-post wonder

Hi I'm new I am Damo Bear

Post by DamoBear »

I hate rugby more than Chinese food
i_like_1981

Re: Hi I'm new I am Damo Bear

Post by i_like_1981 »

Erm... okay. I hate rugby as well, but I have to admit, Chinese food is particularly good in my book. Especially Chinese tea. What exactly do you hate about rugby? Tell us a bit more if ever you decide to return. For now, I'll just say "welcome to the forum".

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

I can't really say I hate rugby specifically, but I certainly have no interest and I'm sure in different areas it can cause just as much annoyance or harm as hockey or football does around here. It does seem like a borish sport to me. I also must agree with you somewhat on Chinese food. I don't really hate eating it, I don't enjoy eating it too much but it's not revolting to me or anything, but I always get sick from it a bit after I've eaten it.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Greetings, Damo Bear. (Will you come back? Only time will tell.) I am simply Earl. :)

Rugby is not played in my country, but there are plenty of Chinese restaurants. I take my wife to one every Sunday for lunch after church. I prefer grilled chicken and grilled salmon instead (not to mention oatmeal mixed with blueberries and almonds for breakfast, of course), which I consider to be more healthy than Chinese food. I mean, that's not all I eat. :)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Hello Damo Bear,

Your name is very similar to "Domo Bear." Is there a connection?

I discovered the Domo Bear image for the first time while at 4chan, a site I first heard about from its critics at this website.

:)

Best Regards,
RF

(PS -- Not trying to suggest anything; just curious is all.)
Earl

Post by Earl »

I am highly amused. I wonder who the snake is.

By the way, I've got a feeling we won't hear from Damo Bear again. (How sad! :cry: )

:mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related