awful, just awful

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blast flame

awful, just awful

Post by blast flame »

have a read of this http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/10/girl. ... index.html
Got some views from another forum about this

"Horrible, absolutely horrible. Now the media can once again say "omg the victim said the men were large and scary and she though she was going to die, now she's saying they were terrifying and huge? Which one is it? This is obviously a lie created by the liberals to destroy our holiest of holy sports!".

I guess these guys were rejected from Duke."

"Some football players gang-raped some girl? This strikes you as surprising?"

"I'm not generalizing because I know this isn't always the case, but I would like to say that based on my experiences through high school and college, athletes are provided with special treatment and rarely held accountable for their actions. Again, this is how it was at the high school and 2 colleges I've attended. If it were true in this case then I'd say the mentality toward protecting the actions of athletes could have led to this. You have to admit that such treatment would make college/high school athletes feel invincible."

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Josherisms
I'm not generalizing because I know this isn't always the case, but I would like to say that based on my experiences through high school and college, athletes are provided with special treatment and rarely held accountable for their actions. Again, this is how it was at the high school and 2 colleges I've attended. If it were true in this case then I'd say the mentality toward protecting the actions of athletes could have led to this. You have to admit that such treatment would make college/high school athletes feel invincible.

Exactly why I despise sports and why bullying, and dare I say it **** like this happens."

"Very disgusting... beginning to think College atheletes should be chemically neutered while playing sports. Make it come with the scholarship.

I'm sorry son but to get your free tuition you'll have to undergo chemical castration. Removing thier sex drive would go a long way in reducing such incidents, not to mention take the jerks of the bunch down a few pegs."

"but if you chemically neuter them then the testasterone is gone, then they are no longer the extreme, over compensating dumbasses who think because they play football they can **** anything they want.

Edit: But then again that would be a good thing, I hate people like this. Just because you play a ****ing sport shouldn't make you a ****ing God. I am glad the HS I went to didn't do this. The running back on the senior team tried to take advantage of a cheerleader and it resulted in the entire team beating the **** out of him and handing him over to the cops."

http://www.gamepolitics.com/forums/show ... php?t=1616
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

Ray
Site Admin

Re: awful, just awful

Post by Ray »

blast flame wrote:have a read of this http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/07/10/girl. ... index.html
Got some views from another forum about this

"Horrible, absolutely horrible. Now the media can once again say "omg the victim said the men were large and scary and she though she was going to die, now she's saying they were terrifying and huge? Which one is it? This is obviously a lie created by the liberals to destroy our holiest of holy sports!".

I guess these guys were rejected from Duke."

"Some football players gang-raped some girl? This strikes you as surprising?"

"I'm not generalizing because I know this isn't always the case, but I would like to say that based on my experiences through high school and college, athletes are provided with special treatment and rarely held accountable for their actions. Again, this is how it was at the high school and 2 colleges I've attended. If it were true in this case then I'd say the mentality toward protecting the actions of athletes could have led to this. You have to admit that such treatment would make college/high school athletes feel invincible."

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Josherisms
I'm not generalizing because I know this isn't always the case, but I would like to say that based on my experiences through high school and college, athletes are provided with special treatment and rarely held accountable for their actions. Again, this is how it was at the high school and 2 colleges I've attended. If it were true in this case then I'd say the mentality toward protecting the actions of athletes could have led to this. You have to admit that such treatment would make college/high school athletes feel invincible.

Exactly why I despise sports and why bullying, and dare I say it **** like this happens."

"Very disgusting... beginning to think College atheletes should be chemically neutered while playing sports. Make it come with the scholarship.

I'm sorry son but to get your free tuition you'll have to undergo chemical castration. Removing thier sex drive would go a long way in reducing such incidents, not to mention take the jerks of the bunch down a few pegs."

"but if you chemically neuter them then the testasterone is gone, then they are no longer the extreme, over compensating dumbasses who think because they play football they can **** anything they want.

Edit: But then again that would be a good thing, I hate people like this. Just because you play a ****ing sport shouldn't make you a ****ing God. I am glad the HS I went to didn't do this. The running back on the senior team tried to take advantage of a cheerleader and it resulted in the entire team beating the **** out of him and handing him over to the cops."

http://www.gamepolitics.com/forums/show ... php?t=1616
GUILTY!! &^%$#@! --I'll check out the site.

I Hope We Lose!