MORE TRAFFC

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
CUJO THE NASTY

MORE TRAFFC

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

this place needs to see more traffic, am I right? I know there's more sport haters out there. We need to advertise or something, because this place is dead half the time, and that makes me a bit sad, it's really the only website I've found that caters to my hate.
blast flame

Re: MORE TRAFFC

Post by blast flame »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:this place needs to see more traffic, am I right? I know there's more sport haters out there. We need to advertise or something, because this place is dead half the time, and that makes me a bit sad, it's really the only website I've found that caters to my hate.
The problem is that us sport haters are not in just one place we can advertise on. Also most of the time their will be a few sport lovers on the site too that will come flame the forum.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen

chozen1
One-post wonder

More brains!

Post by chozen1 »

I agree we need more people for this forum...i have sent letters before and i'm encouraged that there are others like me here....but perhaps we are an island of reason is a sea of stupidity..the few..the proud..the ports haters!!!!!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: More brains!

Post by Ray »

chozen1 wrote:I agree we need more people for this forum...i have sent letters before and i'm encouraged that there are others like me here....but perhaps we are an island of reason is a sea of stupidity..the few..the proud..the ports haters!!!!!
RIGHT ON, COMRADE!!!

I Hope We Lose!
PI Man
One-post wonder

Right On, Right On, Right On Washington!!!

Post by PI Man »

Glad to find such a site. People who are WAY into sports don't normally understand anything else. Most of 'em be regular fools. Don't get me wrong.... a little baseball (little league thru major league) with the sound turned down, some groovy muzak playing, and a good buzz can make for good entertainment. But basteball??? Ha! How difficult is it to throw a ball thru a hoop? How much thinking does that take? The typical basteball player reads at a 3rd grade level and is about as sharp as the leading edge of said basteball.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Right On, Right On, Right On Washington!!!

Post by Ray »

PI Man wrote: How difficult is it to throw a ball thru a hoop? How much thinking does that take? The typical basteball player reads at a 3rd grade level and is about as sharp as the leading edge of said basteball.
hehehe -that's funny. :)

I Hope We Lose!