If Only Bullying Is Verbal Teasing Without Physical Violence

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

If Only Bullying Is Verbal Teasing Without Physical Violence

Post by Fat Man »

Recently, we have been discussing about bullies, and bullying often involves BOTH verbal teasing or name calling AND physical violence.

Well, what I like about the Internet, is that, cyber-bullies can only resort to verbal harassment, where as out in the real world, they often resort to physical violence.

But if bullies only used verbal teasing, or verbal harassment and name calling, but without the physical violence, then it really wouldn't be so bad.

In fact, dealing with an Internet bully can sometimes be amusing, because most of them are morons with a limited vocabulary and a total lack of imagination, while we nerds and geeks are able to come up with some very amusing responses.

For example:

I have my own channel on YouTube that is titled:

Science Wins! Creationism Loses! We have the fossils! WE WIN!
BigFatMan1951's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatMan1951

Anyway . . .

Some moronic sports-tard thought he could harass me, by posting the following comment.
MrBSD91 (2 weeks ago)
Hey brah just finished hitting the gym. Feels good not being a worthless fat fuck.
So, I had posted the following in response . . .
BigFatMan1951 (2 weeks ago)
In response to MrBSD91: Thank you very much! I love seeing forum posts by fucking retards like you. It's a never ending source of entertainment. Please do, keep coming back! Anyway, today, I hit the public library, and I checked out the latest books on Astronomy, Quantum Physics, and Evolution. I love to kick back and relax, smoke my pipe, have some coffee while reading an interesting book. I also checked out some classical music CDs. Ah yes! It feels really good, NOT being a fucking worthless drooling moronic slope-headed, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, stooped-shouldered, knuckle-dragging baboon with shit-for-brains! Keep coming back, I could use a few more laughs!
So, as you can see, this idiot didn't stand a chance against my verbal onslaught in retaliation.

Now, this is what I mean, by bullying a bully, or engaging in counter-bullying against a bully.

I sincerely wish that he would come back, and try to post another moronic diatribe against me, so that I could once again, verbally rip him a new one!

But, I seriously doubt he will ever come back to my channel again.

He scampered away, like a whipped puppy with his tail tucked between his legs.

In a battle of wits, he came to the arena, unarmed!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Re: If Only Bullying Is Verbal Teasing Without Physical Viol

Post by i_like_1981 »

I am strongly against any forms of bullying in real-life but as far as the internet is concerned, I'm a little more liberal. As much as I hate people like this guy on YouTube who posted on your channel and my channel with intent to flame us, with the internet you get a lot more freedom to walk away from and even confront adversaries, and ignore their taunts and threats than you would if people were aggravating you in real-life. However, the problem with the internet is that some people are even more of a threat to humans when they have internet access - you know, these sickos on Facebook who make false accounts to trick young people into organising meetings with them and then go on to kidnap or kill them. I despise real-life bullies, and I despise people who use the internet as a way of realising their villainous intentions. But yes, I enjoy being able to confront certain opponents on here who would probably kill me in a real-life confrontation, like Cycloptichorn. The internet reduces inhibitions of people, and that can play to advantages and disadvantages.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:In fact, dealing with an Internet bully can sometimes be amusing, because most of them are morons with a limited vocabulary and a total lack of imagination, while we nerds and geeks are able to come up with some very amusing responses.

For example:

I have my own channel on YouTube that is titled:

Science Wins! Creationism Loses! We have the fossils! WE WIN!
BigFatMan1951's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatMan1951

Anyway . . .

Some moronic sports-tard thought he could harass me, by posting the following comment.
MrBSD91 (2 weeks ago)
Hey brah just finished hitting the gym. Feels good not being a worthless fat fuck.
So, I had posted the following in response . . .
BigFatMan1951 (2 weeks ago)
In response to MrBSD91: Thank you very much! I love seeing forum posts by fucking retards like you. It's a never ending source of entertainment. Please do, keep coming back! Anyway, today, I hit the public library, and I checked out the latest books on Astronomy, Quantum Physics, and Evolution. I love to kick back and relax, smoke my pipe, have some coffee while reading an interesting book. I also checked out some classical music CDs. Ah yes! It feels really good, NOT being a fucking worthless drooling moronic slope-headed, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, stooped-shouldered, knuckle-dragging baboon with shit-for-brains! Keep coming back, I could use a few more laughs!
So, as you can see, this idiot didn't stand a chance against my verbal onslaught in retaliation.

Now, this is what I mean, by bullying a bully, or engaging in counter-bullying against a bully.
Hi, Fat Man. I don't consider your response to this jerk to be an act of even verbal bullying. You were simply responding in kind. And he brought it upon himself by being aggressive towards a stranger to the point of making a personal insult. You didn't seek him out. You were minding your own business. You weren't trolling anyone. All he succeeded in doing was to prove how immature he really is. My father would say he had no class.

i_like_1981 wrote:I despise real-life bullies, and I despise people who use the internet as a way of realising their villainous intentions. But yes, I enjoy being able to confront certain opponents on here who would probably kill me in a real-life confrontation, like Cycloptichorn.
Don't sell yourself short, my dear friend. I've seen a number of photos of himself that Cycloptichorn has posted at A2K over the last two years or so. He actually started a thread to announce his upcoming wedding and started another one in which he posted pictures of himself climbing some rock like a lizard. (A bit egocentric, perhaps?) He does not have a physically imposing presence. Definitely not mesomorphic.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Solaris
Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post by Solaris »

Now wouldn't that we wonderful. I don't care about any taunts people say to me. If jocks could only bully with words, then there would be no reason for anyone to be put under pressure to become a jock and play those frivolious Kindergarten games, even though the jocks would obviously put pressure with words, but you wouldn't have to worry about injury if you don't give in to them and become a dumb jock. I love practicing the piano, but I don't try to put pressure on others to play the piano, but the imbiciles believe that everyone MUST like these frivolious games, but I wonder why they are so worried whether we like the dumb games or not... But, I must admit, it is very entertaining to watch them attempt to speak, or type correctly, and they think they can convince us to like the dumb games when their grammar and spelling, well, everything is horrible!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Solaris wrote:But, I must admit, it is very entertaining to watch them attempt to speak, or type correctly, and they think they can convince us to like the dumb games when their grammar and spelling, well, everything is horrible!
Yeah, they think they're promoting their beloved sports by coming on here and ranting at us for not liking them but at the end of the day, all they're doing is proving our stereotypes correct and giving us more solid reason not to like the games! Of course, I don't say this for all sports fans who posted on this website. I'd probably say that the smart ones outnumbered the obnoxious bores. But reading the posts of Samdaman has sure made me aware of what sort of people are considered "heroes" over in the American high schools, and it's only given me more reason to decry mandatory sports-based PE on a regular basis on this website - how are the nonathletic students supposed to build up their fitness levels when they have to endure people like this? If you wish to see jock stupidity and boorishness at its worst, Solaris, run a search for this guy's posts. He was a walking (or rather, posting) stereotype.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.