A School Yard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! The Bully Gets Battered!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
rotten

Re: A School Yard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! The Bully Gets Batte

Post by rotten »

Reminds me of an old Emo Philips joke.

"Once I beat up the school bully with a baseball bat. Both his arms were completely broken, which gave me the courage."
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:Reminds me of an old Emo Philips joke.

"Once I beat up the school bully with a baseball bat. Both his arms were completely broken, which gave me the courage."
Hey Rotten!

Where have you been?

It's good to see you again! :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Agent 47 wrote:Great video! A bit of 'concrete therapy' is exactly what that evil little trouble maker deserved.

Here is a Facebook page called "Casey The Punisher"...

http://www.facebook.com/CaseyThaPunisher
Yeah! I just went there, and the video is still available.

In fact, there are 4 copies or links. But only 2 of them are still working.

The ones linked to YouTube no longer work but the ones that were up-loaded to FaceBook and not linked to YouTube, those will still play.

I also notice that almost all of the comments posted in response, are in support of the chubby kid who defended himself.

He's becoming a national hero!

Good for him!

Maybe people will start looking up to kids who defend themselves against bullies, and start looking down on the bullies.

That skinny little punk got owned!!!

Yeah! We're talking major ownage here!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Solaris
Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post by Solaris »

rotten wrote:Reminds me of an old Emo Philips joke.

Welcome back rotten, where have you been?

I think the school should lift Casey's suspension ( even though its just for four days ) because he was only defending himself, after being bullied for all those years, the fury built up inside of him, and he smashed the bully. The bully, got what he deserved, apparently karma really works :) Hopefully all victims of bullying stand up and make it clear that they won't put up with the bullying anymore. The school Casey goes to claims it â??does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code.â?

But, the students say â??The fights I have seen here, itâ??s horrible. It really makes me feel unsafe,â? , â??People pick on him every single day, they hit him around and stuff, and he just got sick of it and let out the anger.â? and â?He should have gone for help â?? told a teacher. The problem is that about half of those who do that end up feeling that the situation has been made worse, not better. People donâ??t tell because theyâ??re not confident that the school will do something.â?
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I don't know why YouTube would take down a video of a bully getting what he deserved. It's not exactly happy slapping (I don't know if this term is used outside of the UK, but basically it means bullies filming the beating of their victim) - it's justice being delivered to a person who deserves what they got. Do YouTube not want bully victims to feel more encouraged by letting them see an example of a victim who gave back what he got and did it well? If YouTube had been around when I'd been at high school, that video would have made my day after a usual round of abuse and taunts.

As for HugeFanOfBadReligion... what happened to all that "An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind" stuff? I can see that you now see the sense in the statement "An eye for an eye" - bullies who like to use violence deserve violence given back to them. It's not admirable, but FAIR and justified. Just a pity that my eyes were always being taken from me and I didn't have the guts to take any back.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

i_like_1981 wrote:As for HugeFanOfBadReligion... what happened to all that "An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind" stuff? I can see that you now see the sense in the statement "An eye for an eye" - bullies who like to use violence deserve violence given back to them. It's not admirable, but FAIR and justified. Just a pity that my eyes were always being taken from me and I didn't have the guts to take any back.
No, I don't see any sense in the statement "an eye for an eye". I didn't like seeing that kid get slammed into the ground because the victim got revenge, but because the victim managed to protect his dignity when a bully tried to humiliate him. It's more of a concept of self defense than revenge. An eye for an eye doesn't do any good, it just causes more harm while the original harm remains. This kid managed to beat the shit out of that other kid before he really got harmed and before he was humiliated, in fact, he actually gained a positive reputation worldwide for the incident. However, if the kid couldn't protect himself and became harmed and humiliated by the bully, but he beat the shit out of the kid a few years later, after the bullying had already been done, then what good is there? Sure, the kid would have gotten revenge, but he still would have lived out his childhood and adolescence being tormented.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Yes, indeed, eye for an eye is illogical.

An eye for the purge of the whole family three generations back more like.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

The Imperialist wrote:Yes, indeed, eye for an eye is illogical.

An eye for the purge of the whole family three generations back more like.
Uh, excuse me, but my own younger brother was a bully.

Should the rest of my family be purged, going back three generations, just because of one family member being a bully?

I have never bullied anybody around. My mother and I were very close.

Are you saying that my mother and I and my grandparents should have been purged, just because my younger brother was a bully?

You're living in the wrong century, Dude!!!

I believe that I'm accountable, only for my own actions.

I don't believe that I, nor anybody else in my family, should be punished, or purged, for what somebody else in my family does.

You're a moron!!!

You must really enjoy incurring my wrath! I guess you like having me as an enemy!

Once again . . . . .

FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL!!!