I Propose A Compromise

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Lewis

Re: I Propose A Compromise

Post by Lewis »

I don't mean to be too critical Fat Man, but what I object to is that you are attacking him with these photos. You should not lower yourself, you are far too good for that and ultimately he's not worth it. It also gives the detractors of this website ammo when you post things like that.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Lewis wrote:I don't mean to be too critical Fat Man, but what I object to is that you are attacking him with these photos. You should not lower yourself, you are far too good for that and ultimately he's not worth it. It also gives the detractors of this website ammo when you post things like that.
Uh, I think you should check out the forum posts by OMGdudeWhat because he has changed his own avatar.

He decided that he likes wearing the cheese head.

He took one of my photo shopped images, the one of him in the GAY 00 jersey with the block of cheese on top of his head, clipped out the jersey part, and just has his head with the cheese.

Yeah! Check it out!

The above image I have posted here OMGdudeWhat had edited one of my creations for himself.

So, I guess that settles that.

All this controversy turns out to be for nothing.

Sorry! The forum Apocalypse has been called off!

Gee! I wonder if I can sue him now for copyright infringement!

NAH! JUST KIDDING!!! :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

To Lewis ... Fat Man wrote: Uh, I think you should check out the forum posts by OMGdudeWhat because he has changed his own avatar.

He decided that he likes wearing the cheese head.

So, I guess that settles that.

All this controversy turns out to be for nothing.
Sorry Fat Man, but no. :roll:

Like I said in Introductions, I'm still against the posting of defamatory images that use people's real photos.

I'm against it on principle, whatever some jock happens to say. :mrgreen:

We're just lucky in this case that OMGdudeWhat happens to such a "good sport."

I'm grateful for that, because it means I don't have to leave this wonderful site over a petty controversy.

I think I would have missed you most, as you play such a mean game of chess.

---

Good call Lewis. Stick to your guns. :wink:

--RF
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:If there is an after-life, then my mother is up there kicking their asses all over the cosmos! They're going to be butt-hurt for all eternity!
As much as I hate the 4channers and the trouble they've worked up not only on this website but on the entire internet, I find that little phrase rather amusing. Nonetheless I wouldn't use it on here, ever, given what the 4channers who raided this site were saying on some of their threads about us (appalling stuff) and, of course, out of sympathy for those people who have been unluckier than myself.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Oh my deities. FatMan as proposed a compromise. Oh hohohoho. Oh well.