An Ultimatum At Gunpoint From Another Right Wing Bully!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

An Ultimatum At Gunpoint From Another Right Wing Bully!!!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, now I'm really frightened! Please tell me this isn't so!

Here is the latest news I received from my TFN, Texas Freedom Network Newsletter in my E-mail.

http://tfninsider.org/2011/04/08/listen ... n-or-else/
« Huckabeeâ??s Jeremiah Wright?

Listen to David Barton â?? or Else?

Turns out that former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee hasnâ??t been praising David Barton just on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Last month Huckabee also touted the master propaganda artist and play-pretend â??historianâ? at the religious rightâ??s Rediscover God in America confab in Iowa. In fact, he thinks Americans should be forced to listen to Bartonâ??s revisionist history nonsense â?? â??at gun point, no less.â? Right Wing Watch from People for the American Way quotes from the Hucksterâ??s speech:

â??I donâ??t know anyone in America who is a more effective communicator [than David Barton.] I just wish that every single young person in America would be able to be under his tutelage and understand something about who we really are as a nation. I almost wish that there would be something like a simultaneous telecast and all Americans would be forced, forced â?? at gun point no less â?? to listen to every David Barton message. And I think our country would be better for it. I wish itâ??d happen.â?

Video here.

Mike Huckabee Wants People To Be Forced to Listen To David Barton At Gunpoint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mwGYr0OWzw&feature

Of course, the Texas State Board of Education put Barton on a panel helping revise curriculum standards for millions of public school students. So Texas is already a step ahead in forcing Bartonâ??s politicized versions of history on everybody else.
And I thought Don McLeroy, former member of the Texas State Board of Education (Indoctrination) was bad???

Like, HOLY SHIT!!! These two right-wing religious Fascist Nazi scum-bag redneck shit-kicker-ignoramuses make Don McLeroy look like a harmless little milk-fed-lap-dog by comparison!

When I was going to school, I was harassed, humiliated, and beaten because I didn't care for sports, and I had sports shoved down my throat!

Now, these two right-wing whack-jobs want us all to listen to their moronic revisionist propaganda AT GUN POINT!!!

What next?

Will we also be forced to watch Pat Robertson's 700 Club on TV at gun point???

How are these moronic Retardican imbeciles gonna to pull that off???

There really aren't enough of these right-wing gutter-thugs to enforce this thing!

Oh! I know! I think I know how it could be done!

The Republican party will probably hire officials, at a cost of 500 billion dollars, to go from house to house to install explosive devices in our TV sets and radios, and a warning buzzer will go off with a recorded message telling us to either turn on our radios to listen to David Barton or turn on our TV sets to watch Pat Robertson when their programs are on the air, and if we refuse, the explosive devices will go off, killing us in our own living-rooms!

Yeah! That's how they might do it!

And of course, to implement this 500 billion dollar program, they'll have to save money by shutting down our public schools, and do away with health care to cover the cost!

If it finally comes down to that, I'll just save them the trouble and inconvenience by taking a head first dive out of my 6th floor apartment window, and be done with it!

Oh! Gee wiz! Somebody please tell me!

Am I being too cynical again???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!