Bullying, like Bed-Wetting, Should be Left in Childhood!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Bullying, like Bed-Wetting, Should be Left in Childhood!!!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I came across this rather interesting web site, which shows a connection between how school yard bullies grow up to become tyrants, and the connection with right-wing extremist politicians.

Another words, bullies grow to believe in tyranny!

You may find this rather interesting.

http://www.brianbrawdy.com/bullies-tyra ... stitution/
BrianBrawdy.com â?? Liberty's Line in the Sand, Defending Freedom
while we are Still Free

Bullying, like Bed-Wetting, Should be Left in Childhood
By Brian Brawdy | Published: August 15, 2010

Of late, Iâ??ve been thinking quite a bit about bullies and how they never really seem to grow up. Though it may have been a few years since your last encounter with the schoolyard version of the phenomenon, you neednâ??t look very far today to see the obvious lack progress and maturity displayed by those stunted souls. Trapped in childhood, bound to a philosophical mid-life-thumb-sucking, they terrorize the playground, never outgrowing the habit of verbally and physically threatening another in a vain attempt to conceal their own timidity, weakness and fear. Today, many channel the vestiges of their infantile aggression into political, religious, journalistic and scholastic tyranny.

When youâ??re not a badass it becomes terribly important to act like one, I guess.

True, we all have a bit of the bully in us. Minus the talons, claws, brute strength and/or the razor sharp teeth of the other animals on our planet, we needed to find our own unique defense mechanisms; a way of puffing our chests, growling, terrorizing, frothing at the mouth, pointing our fingers, and preemptively attacking a perceived threat. We needed different weapons to survive, that said, bullying is better left behind, like bedwetting, in our personal and societal past.

Freedom, the inalienable attribute most feared, and therefore targeted by bullies, is under attack today. Adult, professional bullies look to control all they touch, hoping to curb and check the political, economic and religious liberty we all strive to enjoy.

The Constitution serves to protect us from bullies, to safeguard those latent, inborn rights endowed by our Creator. Look around, those trying to quell your natural rights of speech, assembly, property and religion, even those doing so under the guise of protection, political correctness and â??general welfareâ? are the biggest bullies of all.
And here is more from Brian Brawdy.
http://www.brianbrawdy.com/fed-chairman ... est-bully/
FED Chairman Ben Bernanke, the Biggest Bully of them all
By Brian Brawdy | Published: March 17, 2011

Iâ??ve watched over the last 24 hours as the video, Bully gets Body Slammed went viral. As someone with a harelip since birth, I have to admit I enjoyed the footage. In it, Casey Heynes eventually hits his line in the sand and moves to defend himself against the repeated punches of a tyrannical, threatening schoolmate. Even on my Facebook page, it has quickly received as many hits as any other post I have done in some quite some time. People are instantly reacting; 99.9% in favor of Casey finally standing up for himself, briskly and deftly making short work of his noticeably smaller, shorter attacker. Obviously, no one likes a bully and the popularity of the video shows it.

That got me thinking about bullies in general. More specifically, little bullies attacking a much larger victim.

If ever there was a bully, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is one of them. When one takes time to truly understand the workings of the Federal Reserve, you see the repeated punches and body blows that is the process of QE1, QE2 and now the impending QE3, you have to stop and wonder. In his post today, Lew Rockwell (a man infinitely smarter than I am) suggests a â??QE(n)â? to note that past, current and future administrations will continue, not unlike a bully repeatedly pummeling a speed bag, pounding the value or our dollar and in doing so, smacking you and I around in the process. Sadly, the beating is multi-generational, so our children and grandchildren will be hammered as well.

There is one hope.

Perhaps, like Casey in the video, the much larger victim will one day decide not to be pounded and clobbered anymore. Perhaps, just maybe, Americans will wise up to the the counterfeiting shenanigans of the Central Bank and simply not take it anymore. Is it possible? Could we, in the words of Milton â??Awake, arise or be forever fallenâ? and finally stand up to Bernanke the Bully? Can, or will we awake to the words of Ron Paul when he states that the Federal Reserve is â??immoral, unconstitutional, impractical, promotes bad economics and undermines liberty. Its destructive nature makes if a tool of a tyrannical government.â?

Contrary to popular belief in the Keynesian circles, the Fed is not your friend.

There is a tipping point in all of us, a time where the last punch to the face is indeed, the last punch to the face. Some throw fists, some throw fiat currency; either way, there will come a time when the Casey in all of us says â??Noâ? to the bully and the body slams begin.
Well, I have a theory.

I believe that the school yard bully grows up to be an adult with extremely conservative and tyrannical views toward life, and some become right-wing Republicans. They all claim to want to "get government off our backs" but what they really mean, is through "deregulation" they want to get government off the backs of the rich and powerful, and the big corporations, while placing the heavy burden of big government on the backs of the citizens, especially on the backs of the poor, and regulating our lives, and taking away our rights to privacy.

That's what they really mean!!!

And we not only have political bullies, but we also have religious bullies!

http://www.brianbrawdy.com/god-ultimate-scapegoat/
God as the Ultimate Scapegoat
By Brian Brawdy | Published: May 4, 2010

Disclaimer: I firmly believe that any Heaven run by a God that would threaten you with Hell, is no Heaven at all. Nor do I find myself a fan of the fire and brimstone/Armageddon motif. Though it puts me in contrast with the Bible, the â??vengefulâ? bent in God is way overplayed. Now I know about the banishment from the Garden of Eden, the 40 Day Flood and a whole host of plagues yet still donâ??t see God as an arm-twisting, leg-braking destructive deity. Sorry, I just donâ??t see God as a bully.

You sure wouldnâ??t know it of late. If something bad is happening in the world, God is the instigator, the perpetrator and the culprit.

Pat Robertson targets God as the cause of destruction in Haiti, Rush Limbaugh votes God the cause of the Volcano eruption in Iceland. Last month Islamic clerics claimed that provocatively dressed young women provoked God to unleash the recent rash of earthquakes, and now Governor Rick Perry accuses God of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill while British Petroleum lays it on â??the Lord.â? Massive numbers still blame God for the Indonesian Tsunami. Talk about ruining a reputation with slander and libel. Wow.

When it comes to natural disasters, do we always have to find a super-natural power to lay it on? At the very least, couldnâ??t someone accuse Satan of any of this crap; the Devil made the earth do it?

Since the earliest days of humankind, cavemen and cavewomen saw lightning hit a tree and decried the heavenly deity of their day. Zuess with his lightning bolt, Poseidon with his trident is an old literary feature. Wouldnâ??t you think we could have grown up a bit, perhaps surrender ancient myths of Godâ??s wrath and mayhem?

Seems to me the only ones still bent on â??highlightingâ? Godâ??s coercion are those that do so purely for their own benefit. They threaten and intimidate because it is their â??will be doneâ? and it has nothing to do with God.
Just like the schoolyard bullies who would call us "fags" or "sissies" if we didn't like sports, these right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists, like Jerry Falwell (now deceased, thank God!) Jimmy Swaggart, and Pat Robertson, with their preaching from the bully pulpit, and telling us that we're all going to Hell if we continue to support science, and don't believe in their Creationist fairy tales, and don't vote Republican, and won't send them our money, they are like the schoolyard bullies we have encountered who would threaten and intimidate us into giving them our lunch money.

The USA is actually run by retarded, moronic, bed-wetting ignoramuses who have never grown up!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Re: Bullying, like Bed-Wetting, Should be Left in Childhood!

Post by ChrisOH »

Fat Man wrote: Just like the schoolyard bullies who would call us "fags" or "sissies" if we didn't like sports, these right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists, like Jerry Falwell (now deceased, thank God!) Jimmy Swaggart, and Pat Robertson, with their preaching from the bully pulpit, and telling us that we're all going to Hell if we continue to support science, and don't believe in their Creationist fairy tales, and don't vote Republican, and won't send them our money, they are like the schoolyard bullies we have encountered who would threaten and intimidate us into giving them our lunch money.
I never could understand why televangelists, or preachers in general, had to beg people for money if their god is as all-powerful as they claim. Couldn't God just miraculously give them the money they need -- I mean, he had no trouble in Bible days feeding the five thousand with a few loaves of bread and fish, curing people of deadly diseases, etc., without any money changing hands. So better yet, couldn't God just give them whatever they were going to spend the money on, and eliminate the need for money altogether?

Why is the Creator of the Universe so dependent on puny, sinful humans to finance his work? :?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Bullying, like Bed-Wetting, Should be Left in Childhood!

Post by Fat Man »

ChrisOH wrote:
Fat Man wrote: Just like the schoolyard bullies who would call us "fags" or "sissies" if we didn't like sports, these right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists, like Jerry Falwell (now deceased, thank God!) Jimmy Swaggart, and Pat Robertson, with their preaching from the bully pulpit, and telling us that we're all going to Hell if we continue to support science, and don't believe in their Creationist fairy tales, and don't vote Republican, and won't send them our money, they are like the schoolyard bullies we have encountered who would threaten and intimidate us into giving them our lunch money.
I never could understand why televangelists, or preachers in general, had to beg people for money if their god is as all-powerful as they claim. Couldn't God just miraculously give them the money they need -- I mean, he had no trouble in Bible days feeding the five thousand with a few loaves of bread and fish, curing people of deadly diseases, etc., without any money changing hands. So better yet, couldn't God just give them whatever they were going to spend the money on, and eliminate the need for money altogether?

Why is the Creator of the Universe so dependent on puny, sinful humans to finance his work? :?
God's not gonna give them jack shit!

In the Bible, Christians are told to feed the flock.

But these whacked-out Christard Funny-mentalist Ecclesiass-holes like Pat Robertson, and the like, have been fleecing the flock!

So, they ain't gettin' shit!!!

I say, fuck 'em!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!