There are gay people, and there are "closeted jock-queers"

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
jockocaust

There are gay people, and there are "closeted jock-queers"

Post by jockocaust »

I know, another sports fag post lol

Actually I thought there still needed to be some definition in this area. Lets just discuss gay males, and leave gay females out of it for right now. Perhaps we can get to that later, if applicable. Generally, at least in terms of socializing, gay males tend to stay with their own. They have their own bars and social settings. On the other hand, closeted gay school jocks don't leave people alone very often. They hound the normal guy in the drama department for being a "faggot," which doesn't make too much sense considering that the boy in the play may have his hand on a girl's shoulder during interaction in a theater production, while the jock has his hand on another guy's butt!! I won't waste time discussing all the various ways non-jocks are bullied, as they are too numerous to name. For example, I personally witnessed a good student who had his glasses slapped off of his face for the "crime" of reading a book, by a football player.

It's not very difficult to see the unhealthy attitude of a closeted "macho" gay jock, who thinks other non-jocks are "faggots." Sometimes they even turn their aggression on less aggressive teammates. Sometimes it's some totally different form of aggression, like cracking another guy's butt with a damp towel in the shower, and various other forms of grab-ass play. In the same manner that someone could make a distinction between "white people" and "white trash," couldn't we make the same distinction between "gay people" and "jock-queers"? A jock-queer is an aggressive closeted homosexual macho jock who simply cannot keep this hands off other males, straight OR gay, whom they consider "faggots" or "sissies." Am I going too far? I think they're a social menace, and this doesn't even include the fans, who are often a watered down version of the same thing.
Indurrago

Re: There are gay people, and there are "closeted jock-queers"

Post by Indurrago »

When you mean gay people I'm assuming you mean openly gay people right? Anyway, I guess that's the big difference between them and those closet-queer jocks, those jocks will never admit that they're actually the real "faggots" they so passionately speak against of. I love the irony.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D