New Here.. Find out my opinion.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
AntiSports
One-post wonder

New Here.. Find out my opinion.

Post by AntiSports »

Hey guys, just registered here.

The reason I can't stand sports is because its pointless and is a total waste of time. Cmon, the only thing you can benefit from playing sports is exercise, which you can do in your own home or at a gym for atleast 15 minutes. What a freaking waste of time breaking a serious sweat over a game that requires you to compete against another team.

That is exactly why i quit sports 6 years ago. Back then i was in elementary school, from 1st grade to 3rd grade, i played soccer. I only did it because it made my dad happy to see me out there. But after the 3rd grade i grew enough intelligence to realize it was a waste of my saturday's getting outside and getting sore with bruises all because it's all about "fun".

Now, today, in highschool, i realize that most people think that sports is what life is. Its always about sports, its all about "the big game!". Most of the people believe it makes them a man to play sports. Well let me tell you all something, a real man doesn't play for victory on a game that doesn't have any value or meaning. (unless your talking about professional sports, which is BS!) Real men don't think its cool to pick on others who aren't into sports. Seriously, why do jocks pick on the people who are actually making something of themselves. For example, someone who likes science and loves to study it, hoping to get a career as a scientist, but a jock picks on them because they are different and don't like sports. It just has BIASED written all over it.

Guess what, today, this morning, my friend who loves basketball actually said to the kid next to him, "If i don't make it to the NBA, Imma kill myself." 0.0

This kid, is on youtube all computer class, looking at basketball plays with rap music playing in the background.

These type of people who make fun of those who like technology, are fucking retards. Nerds create new technology to make life easier and better for everyone. If a jock doesnt like them or doesnt support what they do, then they should just throw out there cellphones and avoid driving cars, because your just mooching off of the people who you hate. WTF.

I think i said enough. Imma bold some important parts of this ramble i made to get my opinion recognized.

BTW, its great to find a site where i fit into.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Re: New Here.. Find out my opinion.

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you. You seem to be someone who will fit in great around here. It's good to see that you realized what a waste of time sports were when you were young. It gives me some hope for the kids of today. Haha I just made myself sound so old, while I too am in high school (not for much longer) and have to deal with idiot jocks who think they are better then everyone else.
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Welcome abroad Comrade :D I agree high school was annoying, for that was when I realized the difference between people with little interest in sports to those who have too much interest. I'm glad that's over. I like you're point about nerds making technology which is 100% true. Sports does not contribute anything "beneficial" to society. They're like the gladiator fights of our time, but less bloody and much wimpier. Oh, and they get payed in money(more than their worth) instead of living longer. Their only purpose to entertain the masses and keep their focus on something benign instead of becoming more educated. Sadly I think sports is gonna be with us for a long time, but in the end I think they're just holding us back. Jocks aren't the future, nerds are. :P
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Indurrago wrote:Jocks aren't the future, nerds are. :P
Damn straight! :mrgreen:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!