ATL/CHICAGO GAME THREAD

Professional Thuggery! And yet some people actually spend money to watch! Unbelievable!
kefn
One-post wonder

ATL/CHICAGO GAME THREAD

Post by kefn »

Hi, I'm new.

I was trying to watch television with my kids, and we began to watch the popular channel TNT.

Then, all of a sudden, THE ABOMINATION KNOWN AS APEHOOP comes on.

Seriously, who could watch this?

You have these 'Hawk's of Atlanta and 'Bulls' of Chicago. I went to Chicago once as a child, and there were no Bulls there.

What is this teaching our kids?

I hope the roof collapses.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: ATL/CHICAGO GAME THREAD

Post by Fat Man »

kefn wrote:Hi, I'm new.

I was trying to watch television with my kids, and we began to watch the popular channel TNT.

Then, all of a sudden, THE ABOMINATION KNOWN AS APEHOOP comes on.

Seriously, who could watch this?

You have these 'Hawk's of Atlanta and 'Bulls' of Chicago. I went to Chicago once as a child, and there were no Bulls there.

What is this teaching our kids?

I hope the roof collapses.
Yeah, I have the same problem with my Cable TV programming.

Sometimes on the Science Fiction Channel, we get 2 hours of wrestling.

Like, what the Hell is that all about???

Sports is beginning to take over the non-sports channels.

On Spike TV, I like to watch 1000 Ways To Die, because it's fun watching morons dying through their own stupidity.

But now, they have replaced it with UFC Wrestling, so instead of watching morons dying, we get to watch morons making money!

How nice!

Now, is that disgusting? Or what?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

kefn wrote:ATL/CHICAGO GAME THREAD
Nice attempt at trying to instigate another raid, you prick. :x

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

kefn wrote:ATL/CHICAGO GAME THREAD
APEHOOP
It's a troll!
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
Earl

Post by Earl »

He was a troll. (For verification, check the OP again. :wink: ) I've already banned him.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
kefn2
One-post wonder

Post by kefn2 »

What are you all on about?

I seriously was furious that the game was on. I'm not here to "troll" you, my kids had those in the 90's.

is this some sort of elite group that I cant be a part of? :?
Earl

Post by Earl »

kefn2 wrote:What are you all on about?

I seriously was furious that the game was on. I'm not here to "troll" you, my kids had those in the 90's.
You have my apologies. Lately we've been besieged by spammers, and over time we've also had more than our share of trolls. Comes with the territory, especially since we're unpopular. :( :mrgreen: So, sometimes we exhibit a knee-jerk reflex, being suspicious of trolls who seek to deceive us. :oops:
kefn2 wrote:is this some sort of elite group that I cant be a part of? :?
Of course, you can be a part of this forum. :) We're not an elite group; we're just very small, compared to other forums. We certainly don't practice groupthink. We come from different backgrounds and are even capable of having sharp disagreements among ourselves. Please feel free to post as often as you please. Again, sorry you didn't have a friendlier introduction.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

kefn2 wrote:What are you all on about?

is this some sort of elite group that I cant be a part of? :?
Look, mate, don't try that crap on. I saw the thread on 4chan, how you and your fellow /sp/artans were laughing at us for being "trolled" once again. Do you seriously think that I've forgotten about your escapades on this forum 15 months ago? Here's a tip for you: the lower-profile and quieter a forum is that you attack, the more likely the members are to remember it and the ways in which you trolled them. The thing with me is: I don't forget. I would say fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, but you've not fooled me. Run along back to the /sp/ board. Isn't there some "big game" on you need to talk about?... :|

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.