Oh No! I Committed Blasphemy! I Mocked The Rosary!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Oh No! I Committed Blasphemy! I Mocked The Rosary!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, this is related to another forum topic I had recently posted.

You All Remember Nick? Turns Out He's A Nazi Sympathizer!
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=7&t=5753

This was a topic in which I had posted a link to a YouTube video produced by GrapplingIgnorance, a really good high school teacher who nearly lost his job when a student discovered that he was an atheist, and he was forced to close down his original YouTube channel in order to keep his job.

Here was the link I had posted.

William Tapley Explains The Rosary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywNy4hyTj4U

This video is really hilarious, funny as all Hell!!!

Anyway . . . . .

While I was there, I found a link to the YouTube video made William Tapley himself.

HOW TO PRAY MARY'S ROSARY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqmh9bPj ... re=related
------------------------------------------------------
Uploaded by thirdeaglebooks on Aug 11, 2010

Basic instruction for Megaman2160 (jesusismylord17) and other non Catholics
------------------------------------------------------

So . . . . . after having watched said video, I posted some comments under his video.

Here was my first comment . . .
If I'm not mistaking, doesn't your Christian Bible say not to use vain repetitions while praying? I believe it is in Matthew 6:7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathen do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." Yeah! That's right! It means, not to repeat the same shit over and over again! And just exactly what is the Rosary? Is it not also repeating the same shit over and over again? God must be bored with you people! Like, HO HUM!!! Morons!!!

BigFatMan1951
To which he gave the following response . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Hater debaters who have no real arguments always resort to name calling.

thirdeaglebooks
Then I had posted the following . . . . .
Well, I suppose I'm going to get blocked for my previous comment. But what I have said was not a "lie from Satan" about the Rosary, but the absolute truth. IT IS vain repetition! Either God must be deaf and you all need to repeat your prayers over and over again, or your God is getting forgetful in his old age, like, Alzheimers. I mean, like, really! God must be at least 14 billion years old now! Or else, your God is just a moron and you have to repeat your prayers to get him to understand!

BigFatMan1951
The above post of mine was, of course, in reference to his response to someone else that he had blocked, and deleted, saying, that he deletes "lies from Satan" about Mary's Rosary.

Here was his response to my post above . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Maybe you don't remember being a kid but did you ever ask your father for a bike? Did you ask him just once if he said no? Did you keep pestering him? Did you sometimes ask your mother to intercede on your behalf? Jesus said unless you become as a little child you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Or maybe you remember the parable of the persistent widow? Jesus PRAISED the widow who kept going back to the unjust judge until he finally granted her justice!

thirdeaglebooks
Well, apparently, my response to the one above got deleted!

But I had mentioned that, yes, I had a bike when I was a kid, but that I mostly had lots of books on science, that I was more interested in books than I was in toys, and I mentioned that when I was only in the third grade I was already reading at the adult level, that science was my favorite subject, especially Astronomy. I also said that he needed to stop being like a child, and grow the fuck up!

That's probably why that post got deleted.

Then I noticed a much earlier comment in which he had responded to someone else who said that religion was dangerous.
"Religion is dangerous"? You need to get out of YOUR fantasy world. You need to fear science, not religion. Science creates ICBMs, biological weapons, tanks, planes and aircraft carriers. Religion does not create nerve gas, napalm, nuclear submarines or drones. Or how about gunpowder, hydrogen bombs, chemical weapons, plastic explosives and HAARP? Jesus said He will return because if He did not return, mankind would destroy himself. Try to escape your bigotry and wake up!

thirdeaglebooks
So, I responded to that with the following . . . . .
@thirdeaglebooks And religion, especially the Catholic religion, invented the Inquisition, the stretch rack, the iron maiden, the pear of anguish, thumb screws, the Judas chair, and many many other wonderful torture devices! The Inquisition killed 60 million people over a 700 year period. Need I say more?

BigFatMan1951
To which he responded . . .
@BigFatMan1951 You read too many Jack Chick hate comics.

thirdeaglebooks
Then I responded . . .
@thirdeaglebooks - I only look at Chick tracts just for laughs! No, I read about the Inquisition long before Chick tracts ever came out. When I was a kid in school, when I was only in the 3rd grade I was already reading at the adult level. My favorite subject was science, especially Astronomy. When I read about Galileo, how he was persecuted by the Catholic church and the Inquisition, I started checking out books from the public library and I did a lot of extensive reading on the Inquisition.

BigFatMan1951
Then he came back again . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Don't you find it somewhat hypocritical just to look at the Inquisition. How about all the Catholics martyred for their faith in England by Henry Vlll? King Henry was a precursor to the Antichrist because he forced everyone in England to become a member of his personal denomination, Anglicanism. But if you were really concerned about the shedding of innocent blood, you would point your accusing finger at Planned Barrenhood where they martyr 2000 innocent, unborn babies every day.

thirdeaglebooks
OK, since there is a limit of 500 characters per post, I had to continue what I needed to say on more than one post.

So, I finally let lose with a torrent of posts in response . . .
@thirdeaglebooks Oh yes indeed! The Protestants were just as guilty, like the Puritans for example: with their Salem Witch Trials. The Protestants were just as bad as the Catholics. Now, while all you Christards are crying boo hoo over abortions, proclaiming the "right to life" for the yet unborn, the right to get born . . . what about the rights for children to live after birth? We see kids being sexually molested by priests AND minsters, and kids getting abused and beaten to death!

BigFatMan1951
Continued from previous post . . . Also, I don't believe that we are "born in sin" because we are born innocent when we first come into the world. This "born in sin" crap has been used as a justification for abusing children, and both the Catholics AND the Protestants are equally guilty. If we were to take all the religions, put them in a big bag, and shake it up, and dump the contents out on the ground, they would all come out looking pretty much the same! So, put a sock in it! JIMBO!!!

BigFatMan1951
Continued from previous post above . . . OK, now getting back to the Inquisition . . . Anyone over the age of 12, if accused of being a heretic, could be tortured and burned at the stake, so, even children were tortured and burned. And now . . . even today, yes, even here in the USA, children, who's parents were members of Christian cults have died because they were denied medications for diabetes, and kids are still getting beaten to death in these Christian Funny-mentalist cults.

BigFatMan1951
Continued from previous post - I guess you never heard of Jesus Camp run by Becky Fischer where children were getting indoctrinated and brainwashed. We also have a rather prominent Fundamentalist preacher, Michael Pearl, who advocates using a length of quarter inch plumbing supply line for spanking children. A seven year old girl recently died after beaten by a length of quarter inch plumbing supply line. He even advocates using it on 2 year old infants who "cry too much"! Nice! Eh?

BigFatMan1951
Continued from previous post - You're being hypocritical crying boo hoo over abortions. Most of you right-wing Christards don't give a damn what happens to children after they're born. Over the years I have seen plenty and I've had a gut full. Hey! Instead of teaching how to use Rosary beads, why not, instead, teach children science and math so they'll be better prepared for the future when they have grown up. If you're too stupid, then go off somewhere by yourself and play with your beads! OK?

BigFatMan1951
Then came his final response to me . . .
@BigFatMan1951 Good bye, hater. You can mock me all you like, but not Mary's Rosary. YOU ARE BLOCKED

thirdeaglebooks
Oh WOW! Like, boo hoo! I've been blocked!

Like, I could give a flying fuck!!!

What I find most ironic, is when I suggested to him that his God might be deaf, or senile, or a moron, because he has to repeat his prayers over and over again to get God's attention, I'm surprised that he didn't block me right then, because I had mocked his God.

Also, he never commented in response to what I had to say about child abuse. That just flew over his head, and missed that tiny little wad of shit that he has for brains.

I guess his Rosary is more precious to him than his God!

WOW! Talk about some pagan idolatry!!!

Apparently, he also places a far greater value on a string of beads than on the lives of innocent children. He virtually ignored everything I had to say about child abuse. All he cares about is his fucking beads!!!

But I'm not surprised. When I was a kid going to school, and getting suspended because I failed to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium despite passing all my other academic subjects, and getting punched in the stomach with a basketball for some mistake I made during a game, well, I guess they thought that a length of rope and a basketball was more valuable than my life!

So, I really shouldn't be surprised that some Catholic Christard would place a greater value on a string of beads! Eh?

I'm mean, like, seriously! This whole thing with the Rosary is just so fucking retarded!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Re: Oh No! I Committed Blasphemy! I Mocked The Rosary!

Post by ChrisOH »

Fat Man wrote: Here was my first comment . . .
If I'm not mistaking, doesn't your Christian Bible say not to use vain repetitions while praying? I believe it is in Matthew 6:7 "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions as the heathen do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." Yeah! That's right! It means, not to repeat the same shit over and over again! And just exactly what is the Rosary? Is it not also repeating the same shit over and over again? God must be bored with you people! Like, HO HUM!!! Morons!!!

BigFatMan1951
Hello Fat Man!

Reminds me how even as a Christian (though not Catholic) I was opposed to state-mandated prayer in schools, and couldn't understand the hullabaloo over it. Jesus also said in the Gospels not to say your prayers in public to make a big show of it, but rather to pray in a quiet, secret place, where only God would hear you. Also, I doubted (and still do) how a prayer forced upon students by school authorities could be a sincere prayer, and why God wouldn't see right through that. :?