Randomness....

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Randomness....

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

lol, I just kinda wanted to say that im so glad I found this site. I was actually starting to believe I was the only smart one around that knew how horrible sports are, but im not! :D To me, finding this site was great, and I know for sure I'm not the only smart person out there! YAY, i just felt like saying that... lol, Im a little werid, and hyper.....

On a different totally off sports hating topic, I just noticed that everyone lives in like totally different areas. Scotland, USA, Canada (WOOT) lol... holy cow its chilly out.... its -20, with wind chill its -28... wow i sound like a weather person... haha, but yes, im sure you people live in places where you never get below like 25... lol i love the cold, snow is great :P, a lot of people i know in different places have never seen snow. I love it, its great... sleding, skiing, skating, snow fights, hiting a jock in the back of the head with a large icy snowball... now thats joy... :P alright... im done my little randomness... hehe, time for more SUGAR! lol, bye fellow sports haters! 8)
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Randomness....

Post by Ray »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:lol, I just kinda wanted to say that im so glad I found this site. I was actually starting to believe I was the only smart one around that knew how horrible sports are, but im not! :D To me, finding this site was great, and I know for sure I'm not the only smart person out there! YAY, i just felt like saying that... lol, Im a little werid, and hyper.....

On a different totally off sports hating topic, I just noticed that everyone lives in like totally different areas. Scotland, USA, Canada (WOOT) lol... holy cow its chilly out.... its -20, with wind chill its -28... wow i sound like a weather person... haha, but yes, im sure you people live in places where you never get below like 25... lol i love the cold, snow is great :P, a lot of people i know in different places have never seen snow. I love it, its great... sleding, skiing, skating, snow fights, hiting a jock in the back of the head with a large icy snowball... now thats joy... :P alright... im done my little randomness... hehe, time for more SUGAR! lol, bye fellow sports haters! 8)
And Australia! :) It seems like we have all the cool nations represented well enough. Although it seems like we only have one person from each country. Maybe there can only be one smart person per nation! ha ha ha ha ha I'm just kidding. I think there are lots of people smarter than me and certainly smart enough to see that people who live for sports are pretty much stoopid. :) They just haven't stumbled on to this site yet. I am also glad to have found so many people who aren't sports crazy. I feel like a normal human being finally. I wish I had found this site years ago!
P.S. I like the snow too. I like to ski, even though I can barely stay on my feet and I don't mind shoveling it. Not that we get any here. The only bad thing is I can pretty much count on slipping on the ice and landing on my back once or twice a winter.
:lol:

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Re: Randomness....

Post by blackdog4444 »

I've hated sports my whole life. I knew very few (if any) people that had the same thought of sports as I did and thought the same thing. But then I found this site! :)
Now I know I'm not the only one focused on true work and real achievements instead of watching some weirdos toss a ball then run away with it (which isn't at all entertaining, considering the fact I have an attention span of like hundreds of years).