Hopelessly Indulgent Transvestism

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
WeakMincingSissy

Hopelessly Indulgent Transvestism

Post by WeakMincingSissy »

I have always truly hated sports with extreme adverse passion and I especially despise football for reasons I shall address later. When I saw this site and read several posts, I thought: "Wow! EVEN in a forum site for I hate sports, I still am very likely on the most extreme end!". So, so, so, everso extreme anti sports that I felt that I should take the initiative, do the right thing and banish myself to my own topic. So, until somebody here tells me otherwise, I am going to assume that I am even way too much of a wuss, pansy and pantywaist sissy to even be worthy of venturing out of a topic that HAD to be created specially for me titled: Hopelessly Indulgent Transvestite. And please don't hesitate to apprise me if I should move this topic to "Off Topic". I would understand if I am deemed not even worthy of being able to post under sports suck, let alone start a new topic and I would meekly, quietly and subserviently move this topic since I avoid conflict at ALL cost and I am not capable of being the least bit assertive. But, I digress...

About sports sucking...In a nutshell, from about age seven when I first dressed up in my sister's clothes and clearly saw that I made a better girl than I did a boy, I made a declaration to myself that EVERY aspect of my life would then forth revolve around dressing up as a girl and that the most important thing to me in life will be to look good in a dress. Well, I held true to that guiding and all encompassing principle. So, I'm sure that nobody here would have any difficulty understanding what an absolutely horrible nightmarish scourge sports has been counter to my core principle.

Although in adulthood I was quickly able to eliminate any even tiny influence or effect of sports on my life, up till age 18 was not so easy. In this country, stupid sports, in America gets in the way of everything! Lets start with recess in first grade:

The teacher made us go outside during recess where at least the boys were expected to do stuff that was all designed and intended to incite a desire for sports. So there I am in first grade, wanting greatly to stay clean indoors and play with pretty things when they made me go out and be active (see, stupid sports influence again!). So, lets move up to second grade- uh, oh, wait, I can't. I'm sorry, I'll have to continue this later because I must play 'Dressup' so off I go to fully transvest......

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Hopelessly Indulgent Transvestism

Post by Fat Man »

Good evening WeakMincingSissy:

Please,don't call yourself a wuss!

Hey! It takes a lot of guts to come onto a web site forum and admit to being a transvestite.

Also, the user name you have chosen for yourself.

Try doing that at a pro-sports forum, and they'll eat you up alive.

We are a rather diverse group of people here, from many different ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds, and also embracing many different life-styles as well.

But, we are all united, in that we all ate sports, so I welcome you here as a fellow sports hater.

Hey! When I joined these forums, back in February 12,2009 while I was talking about my issues growing up back in the 1960s and going to school, I mentioned how I had sports shoved down my throat, and how the years of bullying and abuse eventually lead to my having an emotional and mental breakdown at the age of 17, and spending three weeks in a state mental hospital, where one night I was beaten and raped by an older man.

I'm so grateful that nobody here has ridiculed me for admitting to this, but then, most people on an anti-sports forum tend to be better educated than the obnoxious bores that one would normally encounter at a pro-sports forum.

We appreciate honesty here.

Anyway . . . . .

Once again, let me be the very first to welcome you at our anti-sports forum.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

WeakMincingSissy

Uh, I thank you for your kind words and you are clearly a man of empathy. However I must tell you that there is no need for such supportive consolation with regard to my writings. I can assure you that I am extremely to the utmost secure in myself and comfortable with who (and 'what') I am. By the same token that your username is "Fatman" which others mat perceive as derogatory I selected my username intentionally because I LIKE IT. You see, this may be a tad difficult for you or others to relate to but I like it exactly BECAUSE it is as it exactly is. Please do not spoil my enjoyment and delight in how I write of myself and my choice of username. Since I see a need for me to head off and prevent any further 'supportive' intrusions to my fun such as yours (I'm aware you did 'not know' and are likely sorry!), if I call myself a wuss, or any other term that others may perceive as derogatory, I can assure you that as I do so I am delighted in my zen element and am by no means sulking or brooding in negative self-hatred nor feeling sorry for myself. Sooooo, now that I have had to totally negate my entire purpose for even starting this topic (having FUN!) in the first place, can we just continue on with the understanding that I am a highly intelligent, self-secure, self-loving and self actualized person whom, if in need of support, consolation, advice and 'helpful advice', I will ask for it? Thank you in advance! - :roll: WeakMincingSissy

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

WeakMincingSissy wrote:Uh, I thank you for your kind words and you are clearly a man of empathy. However I must tell you that there is no need for such supportive consolation with regard to my writings. I can assure you that I am extremely to the utmost secure in myself and comfortable with who (and 'what') I am. By the same token that your username is "Fatman" which others mat perceive as derogatory I selected my username intentionally because I LIKE IT. You see, this may be a tad difficult for you or others to relate to but I like it exactly BECAUSE it is as it exactly is. Please do not spoil my enjoyment and delight in how I write of myself and my choice of username.
Cool!!! 8) 8) 8)

I think transvestites are cool. I have known a few transvestites and I think they're fun people. I remember years ago I liked to watch M*A*S*H on TV, and my favorite character on the show was Corporal Kinger, the Arab guy from Toledo Ohio who wore dresses. He was drafted into the army during the Korean war and was trying to get himself out of the army under a Section 8 "nutso" discharge.

Actually, he was the sanest person there in the whole outfit, the M*A*S*H Unit 4077, because no person in his right mind would like going to war, unlike Major Frank Burns who was a super patriot. Major Frank Burns was the real nut case, because he loved war. Corporal Klinger, who wore dresses, he was perfectly sane, because he was trying to get out of an insane war.

That's probably why the army refused to discharge him, because, being perfectly sane, he would not qualify for a Section 8 discharge anyway, even if he wore dresses. They knew he wasn't nuts, and that wearing dresses was only a dodge. Of course, he was a good soldier and performed his duties on time and followed orders, which was another reason why the army would not grant him a Section 8 discharge for wearing dresses. He was too good of a soldier and he even made Staff Sargent.

I'm 59 years old, so I turned 18 during the Viet Nam War. Of course, I didn't qualify for the draft, anyway because I was about 120 pounds overweight and, as I had mentioned previously, I had spent 3 weeks in a psychiatric ward when I was 17, so I was happy that I was in no danger of getting drafted.

But if I had been drafted, I think that I would probably have tried doing a "Klinger" number myself to get a Section 8 discharge, which by the way, is not a dishonorable discharge, but only a medical discharge for being crazy.

So, wearing dresses to get out of a war, does not make one crazy. It actually indicates one is perfectly sane. That's why Klinger's dress dodge didn't work for him. Instead, he got promoted!

Also, he had dated a few women while in the army , and many of the women he dated actually liked it when Klinger wore a dress, because they thought he was outrageous and a refreshing break from all the mindless conformity one usually sees in the military. So, some women were actually attracted to him because he wore dresses.

Of course M*A*S*H was only a TV show, so I don't know how it would work out in a real life situation.

Anyway . . . . . .

I choose the user name Fat Man in these forums, because, well, I actually like being a Fat Man. I was 13 years old when I started gaining a lot of weight, and became overweight during my teenage years, and I actually liked it.

My mother tried to get me to lose weight, but it didn't work out. Also, I have NEVER initiated a weight loss diet on my own. It was usually forced on me, and I had always sabotaged every attempt by people to get me to lose weight.

The photo you see of myself in my avatar, that was taken back in April 2007 when I weighed about 370 pounds. I now weigh about 400 pounds I'm proud to say.

I like being a large person, and I have become much larger than anyone who has ever bullied me around while I was growing up (and out) and going to school. I stopped growing at the age of 15 at 5 feet 7 inches, that is, vertical growth stopped while horizontal growth continued. I have recently lost an inch off my height, which usually happens as we get older, so now, I'm 5 feet 6 inches instead.

When I was 13 years old, in Junior High School, I once dated an older girl who was 14, and she was fat. But I thought she was pretty, and I liked her because she was very intelligent, much smarter than most students her age.

Unfortunately, I was harassed by the other guys in my school because I was dating a fat girl. We were both harassed until we had to break up.

Needless to say, I never dated ever again when I was in school.

Yeah, more mindless conformity being imposed on us by society!

When I was a teenager, while all the other guys were looking at the skinny chicks at the pool or on the beach, I was checking out the fat chicks, because to me, I think chubby gals are more attractive, as least, they are to me.

So, I guess I have a fat fetish.

Anyway . . . . .

We are what we are.

OR as Popeye would always say . . .

I YAM WHAT I YAM, AND THAT'S ALL THAT I YAM!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
WeakMincingSissy

Cool, Kewl, everso kewl...so I guess everything known as it is all good. Although Mr. Mediator's addition was a wee cryptically curious....but i by no means mean that as if its a bad thing...oh quite contrare...cryptically curious adds spice to life, or...at least spice adds zest to food...anywhooz...whats i must be everso clear about is that i freakin' love being who i am and that includes just as i describe myself herein, with words that some may perceive as derogatory, insulting and demeaning....and of course I would never use such words in reference to anybody else, unless of course they told me they would actually enjoy it if i did.....which brings me to another critical point of a most pivotal keystone nature....and, well for obvious reason, i shall use the topic of weight to introduce said pivotal point:

'We' had an uncle who was extremely overweight by standard measure of standard standards. Mom made it clear to us at very young that "Now kids, your Uncle X will joke about his weight and thats okay but its impolite for anyone of us to joke about his weight..." Well, we were all fine with that so 'nuff said on it for purposes herein...but i guess not really because now i shall say that such situation as outlined by mom above is often the norm with regard to anyone lucky enough to be pigeonholed into any subcategory listed under 'unusual', 'unfortunate', 'non standard' etc. what makes me and my preciously treasured personality pleasure pecadillo is that i LIKE others to use, about me, the same words etc that i do. so, please, if anyone is so inclined, feel free and welcome to address me as "Hey Pantywaist Wuss..." and yes, even tell me things like: "Hey Pantywaist, you do know that you are a purse poor excuse for a male and that you should be kept in pantyhose, high heels and lipstick?" . If for no other reason that quite frankly it gets old and boring being the only person who talks to me like that and its just plain old pleasantly reassurring to hear such emasculating music to my ears from someone other than myself. That said, let me share something with you that i posted under some blog titled: "Personal Training For Weaklings":

.By the time I was five, I had already decided with absolute certainty, two things:
1) arm and upper body muscles do not look â??goodâ?? (as in do not look girlishly feminine)in a dress and,
2) I hated boy clothes and would forever have as my number one priority in life: looking as girlishly feminine as possible in a dress!
From that point on I went way out of my way to avoid doing anything that could potentially cause me to build muscles. I managed to retain my weakling, wussy, slight, svelt, slender, tender, delicate, effete, soft, supple, agile, girlish slip of a figure quite easily right up till freshman year of high school, by which time I would quiver with swishy delirium every time I would step up my hairless, perfumed, moisturized, pantyhose, bra, slip and corset clad figure onto the bathroom scale and see, at age 15: 85 lbs! Then came mandatory weight training in phys ed class!â?¦ and this one coachâ?¦I guess my obviously effeminate body, shoulder length hair and overtly apparent disgust for all sports really bothered the guy because he immediately targeted me as a girlyboy in need of forced masculinization. Well, even after faking my way through the first two days of weight training (difficult with him watching me like a hawk!) I was still sore as hell in my arms and upper body. In fact, after just those two faked days, my arms hurt so badly I could barely brush my long hair, fasten a bra clip behind my back and tightly lace my favorite white satin corset without whimpering in pain. To make the matter even more terrifying, I noticed my tiny muscles in my arms were firm and clearly at some hideous early growth initiation stage. Right then I knew I had to do something fast, thorough, serious and permanent. So the next weight training day, at the start of bench press reps, when my spotter was distracted by some girls walking by, I added enough extra weight to the bar to weight it into what I was certain was an unsafe zone. Then, I enacted my ingenious master plan: at rep #1, right after the coach took his eyes off me then left the room I used all the might I could muster to lift the bar to just before straightened elbows then â??Crash!â? and â??Ahhh! Girly scream as I strategically collapsed my right arm causing the bar and weights to crash on to the floor on my right side, followed by a masterfully feigned crying whimper! Well, long story short, the rest went down like clockwork as I was able to get my doctor to exempt me from PE for the rest of the school year and from weight training forever! The coach was so pissed at me that he must have told the Admin that he didnâ??t even want me around because the day after presenting the coach with my doctorâ??s note, I was summoned to see a pretty, young, lipstick lesbian counselor who was known as a male hater. Well she told me that â??weâ?? had to place me into some other activity for that time slot and asked me what my hobbies were. I looked at her with pleading, sad, puppy dog eyes, lifted my right arm while letting the wrist fall limp as wet panties as I enthusiastically said: â??Iâ??ve always wanted to learn SEWING!â?. Well, she grinned ear to ear as though she had just lopped of both my nuts with my response being to thank her profusely for doing so and wham! Next I knew I was at a sewing machine in the home Ec room as essentially â??just one of the girlsâ?, looking out the side wall of windows at the boys getting stinky, sweaty and sore in the PE class I liberated myself from! Well, jumping ahead dear readers, may I just say the I am now 38, more girlishly looking and acting than ever and I still hold as my dearest pleasure in life, dressing up and making up to the mincing nines in full girlâ??s/womenâ??s attire, quivering from pretty painted face to painted toe nails with uber pantywaistesque delight, having mastered my ultra femininisissyness to the point where I now easily pass in public as not just a REAL girl, but as one ten years younger! And I would LOVE to have that dickwad coach, the football jocks, and Cory P. (â??myâ?? bully) see just what kind of a soft, EXTREMELY weak, meek, effete and ever so sweet, sashaying simp of a sissyâ??s sissy, intensely committed, hopelessly indulgent, transvestite fairy I ensured I would become! And most of all I want them to note without question that I look as â??goodâ?? in a dress as I did at age fifteen! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

+++++++++++++++
So, you sort of starting to get the picture where i'm at with all this? Like, I fantasize and even seriously consider getting a part time job 'having' to doll up to the nines as maybe oh, say, a french maid or las vegas showgirl, pin on a name tag that says "Hello, I'm Sissy", serving beers and cocktails to studly, macho, manly, masculine, male men....AND their gorgeous, sexy, female significant others...IN A POPULAR AND ALWAYS CROWDED SPORTS BAR!...or, if not as a job, at least for fun on one Superbowl Sunday!!!....seriously, i have been out and about en femme and had manly straight men (and their S/Os) in stitches laughing and buying me drinks as i tell them exactly why and how i know as solid fact that i am definitely not a masculine, manly, macho, athletic, sports liking, so called male.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Last edited by i_like_1981 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

WeakMincingSissy wrote:Cool, Kewl, everso kewl...
<snip>
By the time I was five, I had already decided with absolute certainty, two things:
<snip>