Justin Bieber Meets Casey The Punisher!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Agent 47

Justin Bieber Meets Casey The Punisher!

Post by Agent 47 »

Apparently Justin Bieber *insert sound of screaming teenage girls* did a concert tour over here recently, and he arranged to meet up with 'Casey The Punisher,' and he even got him up on stage...

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8244320
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: Justin Bieber Meets Casey The Punisher!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

It would have been even better if Casey did what he did to that bully to Justin Bieber when he was on stage. He'd be even more of a legend.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Ha ha! Although Casey's approval rating with that all important teenage girl demographic might suffer. That could be damaging for "Casey Inc."

PS - The trusty software that I normally use to download YouTube videos doesn't seem to work for that video above.

Anyone know of any software that would download and save that video?

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hey, Agent 47, have you tried using DVDVideoSoft's freeware to download that video? Just search for them on Google and visit their website. They have tons of various programs you can use to download videos, rip the audio off videos (like if you want to get the MP3 file off a music video) and get them in the file type you need. I'd check that site if you need a free YouTube downloader...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Ahhh, brilliant stuff. Thanks for that, 1981. I will certainly be trying that out. And I especially like how you've put me onto some free softwarez. That's just what I was hoping for. Man, it's like you're reading my mind! Cheers.

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Sorry I haven't responded to this topic sooner.

I had some other issues.

I use the Mozilla Firefox browser, and one of the Firefox add-ons I have downloaded and installed is called Download Helper, and I can download any video no matter what type it is, including FLV files to Real Player.

Anyway . . .

To get back on topic . . .

I'm very happy that Casey The Punisher, the high school kid who defended himself from a bully has become a world wide celebrity.

It makes me feel a little bit more hopeful for the future now.

Something like this would never have happened back in the 1960s when I was going to school, but then of course, there was no Internet yet, and no cell phones that could make video recordings.

When I was 12 years old in the 6th grade, during recess, I was attacked by a larger kid who was also in my 6th grade class. He kicked me in the testicles and I was doubled over in pain.

When the pain finally subsided, I got up, and lunged toward him, and knocked him down, and pounded his face in, real good!!!

Then, this teacher, who happened to be the field monitor that week, she grabbed me, pulled me off of him, and she had her arm around my neck in a choke hold.

She was a large women, weighing over 300 pounds or so, and she smelled bad!!!

Anyway, she dragged me all the way to the principals office, choking me all the way, and then, I was sent home.

So, I was punished for defending myself against a school yard bully!

When I can home, I told my mother what happened and she was really pissed off!

She called the school, and my suspension was lifted, and I was allowed to go back to school the next day, after my mother had explained to them what happened.

But the larger kid who attacked me, he was never held accountable for his actions.

So, I never achieved hero status for defending myself, however, the bully who attacked me, he never bother me again.

From that day on, he left me alone.

So, at least, that was something.

But back in the 1960s, if you were attacked by a school yard bully, you got into trouble for defending yourself, while the bully would go unpunished.

There was no way I would ever have achieve punisher status back in those days.

Instead, I was the punished!!!

But now, thanks to Casey The Punisher, it looks like things are going to change now, and hopefully for the better.

One can only hope.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Fat Man wrote: When the pain finally subsided, I got up, and lunged toward him, and knocked him down, and pounded his face in, real good!!!
Sounds like you got some sweet justice right there, Fat Man. Good stuff. I guess Casey was just lucky that his situation got filmed. And how dumb of it was the little bully's mate who filmed it to post it on the internet?!! It's only been good for Casey, and bad for him and his mates. What a pack of idiots the lot of 'em!

Fat Man wrote: I use the Mozilla Firefox browser, and one of the Firefox add-ons I have downloaded and installed is called Download Helper, and I can download any video no matter what type it is, including FLV files to Real Player.
Yes, I must look into that. I've been trying Firefox for a little while now, and I haven't bothered with any add-ons yet, but I might give that one a go. Thanks for suggesting that, Fat Man.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Agent 47 wrote:And how dumb of it was the little bully's mate who filmed it to post it on the internet?!!!
Yep, really backfired on him, didn't it? The bullies over here in the UK always enjoy watching the "happy-slapping" (that's what you call those sorts of vids over here) vids they make as long as their target is suffering and not them. When the bully gets beat down in the video, though, it's bloody embarrassing for them and would probably warrant a quick deletion. The fact that the bully's mate who filmed it posted it on the internet just goes to show how utterly thick they all were. People like that should just be banned from going to school if all they can do is waste time and harass other students.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:When the bully gets beat down in the video, though, it's bloody embarrassing for them and would probably warrant a quick deletion. The fact that the bully's mate who filmed it posted it on the internet just goes to show how utterly thick they all were. People like that should just be banned from going to school if all they can do is waste time and harass other students.
Yes, but when I was going to school, I would get suspended for defending myself while the bully went unpunished.

But after seeing this whole incident with Casey The Punisher becoming an international celebrity after defending himself from a school bully, it truly shows that . . . the-times-they-are-a-changin'!!!

To which I dedicate this song!!!

The Times They Are A-Changin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQZSDOWwww

Yeah! For The Times' They Are A-Changin'!!!

Ya got that!!! Ya bullies???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:Yes, but when I was going to school, I would get suspended for defending myself while the bully went unpunished.
Yes, sadly it's often the case that the victim gets blamed whereas the bully gets off scot-free. No doubt it's because the bully's often on some sports team that the schools are so desperate to have, so the school punishes the victim for his wrongdoings. Sports - they really are a corrupting influence in schools. You know your school's corrupt when those who work hard and do well get pushed to the side for the good of the thick but athletic jocks.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Yes, but when I was going to school, I would get suspended for defending myself while the bully went unpunished.
Yes, sadly it's often the case that the victim gets blamed whereas the bully gets off scot-free. No doubt it's because the bully's often on some sports team that the schools are so desperate to have, so the school punishes the victim for his wrongdoings. Sports - they really are a corrupting influence in schools. You know your school's corrupt when those who work hard and do well get pushed to the side for the good of the thick but athletic jocks.
You know, I hope every jock (professional, and in school) and every bully, and every sports fan, I hope they all get cancer, or some other really bad life threatening disease and have to go to a professional doctor.

And then, I hope, that they ALL GET CURED!!! AND LIVE!!!

So that for the rest of their rotten miserable pathetic little lives they'll have to . . .

THANK A GEEK!!!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, I wouldn't wish serious pain or illness on anyone, but these bloody jocks need to learn to be more grateful for the services geeks actually give to their game. If they suffer a serious injury then yes, it will most likely be a geek who treats them. If the fans want to discuss a game, then they will have to use technology which geeks developed. If they want to go and see a game, they'll need to go and watch it at the stadium which was designed by geeks. In fact, a fair few sports fans are geeks themselves. It's just some of the players and obnoxious fans are too dumb to understand that and think people are just walking stereotypes.

Best regards,
i_like_1981