sports

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
mikejones
Sports Bore

sports

Post by mikejones »

sports embodies everything that America stands for, COMPETITION. Suck it up and learn to love it, twerps.
Fitz301

Re: sports

Post by Fitz301 »

Well, well, well... these neanderthals DO still exist! Fascinating.
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

mikejones wrote:sports embodies everything that America stands for, COMPETITION. Suck it up and learn to love it, twerps.
Sports embodies everything I HATE about America. So maybe you and your homosexual sports fan friends should suck it up, and just accept the fact that NOT EVERYONE LIKES SPORTS!

Asshole.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

mikejones wrote:sports embodies everything that America stands for, COMPETITION. Suck it up and learn to love it, twerps.

No.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

Its a shame to see what different people have regressed to... I'm sure you're house designing fathers are extremely proud of all your seasonal wardrobes and your color sensitivity while decorating. One day, maybe, you will come out of the closet that you deny hiding in and join a gay/straight football team, they still have centers in that league.

I wish you all the best of luck on the rainbow road of life and thank you for you're time without trying to plug me in the butt.

even some gay men play sports... What are you all?

Thoughts of Bret to the Jets anybody????
TheSmoke

Post by TheSmoke »

mikejones wrote:I wish you all the best of luck on the rainbow road of life and thank you for you're time without trying to plug me in the butt.
well if being plugged in the butt is what you wanted, go to a sports site :D
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

mikejones wrote:Its a shame to see what different people have regressed to... I'm sure you're house designing fathers are extremely proud of all your seasonal wardrobes and your color sensitivity while decorating. One day, maybe, you will come out of the closet that you deny hiding in and join a gay/straight football team, they still have centers in that league.

I wish you all the best of luck on the rainbow road of life and thank you for you're time without trying to plug me in the butt.

I bet you're a typical fat-ass sports lover --a run of the mill, I-live-my-life-through-others type. I bet it really bugs you that some of us are brave enough to face life on our own.

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

mikejones wrote:Its a shame to see what different people have regressed to... I'm sure you're house designing fathers are extremely proud of all your seasonal wardrobes and your color sensitivity while decorating. One day, maybe, you will come out of the closet that you deny hiding in and join a gay/straight football team, they still have centers in that league.

Well I'm sure that your FATHER taught to be a good HOMOSEXUAL.
Taught you all about handling BALLS. That it was okay to get naked with OTHER MEN and shower together. BUt you're right, WE'RE THE GAY ONES! :roll: :roll: :roll:

GFY you loud mouthed, arrogant, sorry excuse for a human being.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Fitz301 wrote:

Well I'm sure that your FATHER taught to be a good HOMOSEXUAL.
Taught you all about handling BALLS. That it was okay to get naked with OTHER MEN and shower together. BUt you're right, WE'RE THE GAY ONES! :roll: :roll: :roll:

GFY you loud mouthed, arrogant, sorry excuse for a human being.

One more thing, I'm going to give you the same advice that's given to prisoners who also have to shower with other men... DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!

Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Fitz301 wrote: One more thing, I'm going to give you the same advice that's given to prisoners who also have to shower with other men... DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!

HA! Hilarious... good advice for him :lol:

I havn't been on in a while and this happens? Another one of the
"ur all gayz cause u dnt watch guyz wrestling (half naked men climbing on each other, legs wrapped around one another) on tv!"

I somewhat understand why they believe that they think they are 'better' then us for liking sports, I mean, you can't blame idiots for being idiots more then you can blame grass for growing... but why do they insist on coming onto our little site here to bother us with their opinions?(which for some reason they think are so important, and they are soooo right and smart that they can spit out some stereotypes that we are losers) that is my question...
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

It's worryingly over-obsessed sports bores like you that only fuels our dislike for these silly little children's games. There are people who like sports and don't try to push it on others; these people we respect. Then, there are boneheads like you who come along, bore everyone with your acute sports analysis and meaningless stats of some overpaid nobody and then get into a huff when you discover that there are people out there who don't like your boring activities.

But please, stick around! We need a good laugh! :lol:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

TheSmoke: I said thanks for not plugging me in the butt.
IN YOUR DREAMS!

Ray: I border on narcissism. Best body youâ??ve ever seen (In person).

Fitz301- I donâ??t what your experiences were with men and your testes, but handling your balls is a priori. (Second comment wasnâ??t worth a response)

Canadian_Hockey_Hater- Great decision to not like hockey, terrible sport and the arenas could be used for adult figure skating, something art gays can enjoy. I also come to this site to hopefully strengthen my arguments for why you sports loathers are so gay, but it always turns so derogatory.

I just donâ??t understand whatâ??s is wrong with competition. Would you all want people to just get a long and be civil?? Me too but Iâ??m a realist and heterosexual enough to slam hotter chicks and more than likely someone that youâ??re related to.

Aside from the segregation laws that we canâ??t impose on dimwits, what are we to do with you?

Keep sucking on the tit on unemployment and non-profit organizations. Gross!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

mikejones wrote:TheSmoke: I said thanks for not plugging me in the butt.
IN YOUR DREAMS!

Ray: I border on narcissism. Best body youâ??ve ever seen (In person).

Fitz301- I donâ??t what your experiences were with men and your testes, but handling your balls is a priori. (Second comment wasnâ??t worth a response)

Canadian_Hockey_Hater- Great decision to not like hockey, terrible sport and the arenas could be used for adult figure skating, something art gays can enjoy. I also come to this site to hopefully strengthen my arguments for why you sports loathers are so gay, but it always turns so derogatory.

I just donâ??t understand whatâ??s is wrong with competition. Would you all want people to just get a long and be civil?? Me too but Iâ??m a realist and heterosexual enough to slam hotter chicks and more than likely someone that youâ??re related to.

Aside from the segregation laws that we canâ??t impose on dimwits, what are we to do with you?

Keep sucking on the tit on unemployment and non-profit organizations. Gross!
Second reply not worth a response? Did you even understand the comment?
You are the stereotypical, ignorant, neanderthal sports jerk who comes on here with your stereotypical rantings about sports are so wonderful and sports are going to save the world and going on and on about how many chicks you banged and how hot they were, yet NONE of you can explain where you find the time to bang all these "chicks" between playing with guys and showering with guys and hanging out with your "buddies"

YOU ARE A TYPICAL SPORTS LOVING ASSHOLE!

Then on top of it all, you claim to have a high I.Q. Well I have news for you, anyone with a high I.Q. wouldn't have anything to do with sports. Someone with a high I.Q. doesn't refer to women (that's what we non-getting-naked-with-other-males-and-bathing-together normal human being call them) as "chicks". No only is it demeaning, but it makes yous sound like an uncultured knuckle-dragging cromagnon.

So any time to what to put your "HIGH I.Q." to the test you sexually repressed, overcompensating for the fact that you prefer the company of men by using sports as your excuse, closet homosexual -- BRING IT ON!

Just one more prediction since I'm telling you what you are, I would say that you also drive a huge SUV as does all the other shaved headed sports closet fags in your attempt to overcompensate for the fact that you have a TINY PRICK!
Am I close?

You are so stereotypical it's laughable, read any of the posts by other free range gorillas sucha s yourself, you sound EXACTLY alike.

GFY,

P.S.; If you make it through this entire post, big words and all, you will typically reply with some ridiculous threat to beat me up or something to that effect as would all the others like you, let me just say that I am in no way threatened by you or your "buddies" and I will continue to tell you that you are a pathetic waste of flesh who is really just using up valuable air that could be better used on somebody who doesn't feel the need to convert everyone he sees to a sports loving queer.

And again, GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

I hate sports. Plain and simple. I have nothing against physical activity, I love it. I even enjoy NON-COMPETITIVE, FRIENDLY sporting games with just a few friends ever once in a while. Go ahead say we are all losers, gay, fat, don't like exercise, I don't give. I am a straight, FEMALE (I do perfer not to be refered to as a baby chicken, or a 'chick') who does like exercise and HATES professional sports which just brings out the idiot in most people. I might be able to stand them if sports did not have to come with asshole jocks/fans such as yourself.

I can just see his reply now... Either mentioning that we are gay or losers or restating how many "hot chicks he has banged" or maybe bringing out the IQ thing again... HA
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

i wanna bang you hockey hater. you sound like a sweet chick... (SCORE!!!)