sports

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Re: sports

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

I am so repulsed I cannot even reply to that...
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

Not to sound insensitive to the plight of women, but the slang term "chick" is not used for every human with a bearded clam. The revered term is used only for attractive, or at least not unattractive bearded clam carriers. Some bearded clam carries are not so lucky to have this word bestowed upon them, e.g. you (probably).

I would like to think that I'm not the stereotypical jock, even though I do compete at high levels. I'm a huge Tchiakovsky fan, and learning the violin which he inspired.

I, unlike my uncoordinated counterparts, realize that queers, lesbians, fat asses, and sluts come in all different shapes, colors and sizes. I would not even have the audacity to even try to understand the vast variety of deplorable mental and physical mutations that constitutes your population. I'm sure that there are at least a few bright and shining pieces of fruit that would even agree on this point.

I was also wondering ( seriously a question), Did CRO-MAGNONs really drag their knuckles? Again serious question, one of my biggest pet-peeves is inaccuracy. If they really didn't I don't have a problem with you retracting your liable statement. No harm no foul, depending on the ref. I also think its fantastic that you and your butch lesbian friends get out and play some softball. I really do think that the lesbian demographic has lost site of the dividends of physical health. You can attract better and more attractive rug munchers which will in effect probably get you and your life partner higher on the waiting for an adopted child that won't love you.

I really do try and stick to the topic of discussion but when so many make these ludicrous accusations of me being a stereotypical jock it just gets me going in the wrong direction.

As for the inevitable beat down coming your way, it will definitely not be by any of my friends. We are in fact firm believers of non-violence off competitive fields of sport.

For tips on slamming the hottest bearded clams walking around, either you got it, or you don't. I'm sorry, that some things seem to out of reach for most of the population but really its not my fault. Rather blame society for the advertising which instills unattainable peaks in life which you CAN'T meet. I, along with the capable people, have a crazy amount of chicks/bearded clams to slam before I have to settle down and raise another four just like me to impregnate and leave your daughters because its your fault you will raise them to be trifling whores who wind up on Maury for the free paternity test. (Sorry about the run on sentence, I never was an English major)

Canadian_Hockey_Hater- I'll give you forty-five minutes for free...
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

and i'm gonna bang your daughters too in 25 years when they're hopefully 17 and in prime clam status...
Last edited by mikejones on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

just like emeril says.. it should smell of the sea, but not fishy. if its fishy its too old and should be disregarded immediately
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

You are by far the biggest disgrace to humans I have ever replyed to on this site. I don't know why I'm replying to your clear idiocy, I am a little bored and I'm kinda curious what other crap your going to spew out. So finding out that I am not a male, I go from a wimpy man, to a butch lesbian do I? Oh the stereotypes you can come up with... It is all your arguments are though, partially why they humor me so. I guess you do not understand what straight means, so I am not explaining it to you... Why can I not simply exercise on occasion? If I say I don't exercise I am a fat wimp. If I say I do I'm a butch lesbian. Leads me to another question, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I should have expected as much though. The last idiot that decided to come and bother us with his "intelligent" opinions and such was just as stupid. Changing what he said when we called him on it, making stupid stereotypical assumtions about who we are, what we are like, just because we don't share the same opinions are you. You started being an asshole, so now we must reply. Well perhaps we don't have too, but damn if it isn't fun when we all get to laugh our asses off at freaks like you.

The daughters crap? Can you not think of any other bullshit to say? Come on... I know your brain is small, think hard. I mean that kinda stuff is even too stupid for you to say. Well obviously not... Wow if you can say that crap I wonder what your going to say now... nothing intelligent clearly, but still it will be a funny read. I really don't have much else to say other then I am excited to see what some of the others on this site have to say to you, and of course what you say. As you finish reading this I'm sure you have lots of stupid things to say. Well go on, start typing!
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

i just dont understand how people can think that sports contribute nothing to society. i mean, nothing? thats a ridiculous comment. i understand if people say there's too much attention and resources given to sports, but totally unnecessary? people who say that deserve to have their daughters banged at the age of 17 by sweet former jocks who are 25 still with sick bodies and all of their hair, since diet and exercise halt the rate of hair loss. chicks dig muscles, hair, and sweet stories about the big game. they love doing research on my member and i never get mad at them for delving deep into their studies... i think the last chick i slayed earned her nickname moreso than that watergate dude that fessed up a few years back. you know... deep throat!!! yea, deep throating 17 year olds... makes me tingle just thinkin about it

i've never bagged a butch lesbo... i cant wait. ;)
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

mikejones wrote:i just dont understand how people can think that sports contribute nothing to society. i mean, nothing? thats a ridiculous comment. i understand if people say there's too much attention and resources given to sports, but totally unnecessary? people who say that deserve to have their daughters banged at the age of 17 by sweet former jocks who are 25 still with sick bodies and all of their hair, since diet and exercise halt the rate of hair loss. chicks dig muscles, hair, and sweet stories about the big game. they love doing research on my member and i never get mad at them for delving deep into their studies... i think the last chick i slayed earned her nickname moreso than that watergate dude that fessed up a few years back. you know... deep throat!!! yea, deep throating 17 year olds... makes me tingle just thinkin about it

i've never bagged a butch lesbo... i cant wait. ;)
Obviously you've never heard the old saying:

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your ignorant, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
TheSmoke

Post by TheSmoke »

mikejones wrote:i just dont understand how people can think that sports contribute nothing to society. i mean, nothing?
I'd like to see you name one constructive thing that they DO contribute to society.
mikejones wrote:people who say that deserve to have their daughters banged at the age of 17 by sweet former jocks who are 25 still with sick bodies and all of their hair
mikejones wrote:deep throating 17 year olds... makes me tingle just thinkin about it
well, I guess we have had to construct more jail space to contain the slightly pedophilic statchetory rapists that sports produces, it seems like I read about a new one every other day..or that was arrested for other similar types of ignorantly foolish retardation that anyone in their right mind plain and simply wouldn't do. there's our contribution to society......
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Canadian_Hockey_Hater wrote:... Leads me to another question, what the fuck is wrong with you?
That was well said --you put that jackass in his place. I hope he stays there.

I Hope We Lose!
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Woohoo! You guys are back! And the irony is it was another sports zombie that brought us back. Now down to business.
mikejones wrote:TheSmoke: I said thanks for not plugging me in the butt.
IN YOUR DREAMS!

Ray: I border on narcissism. Best body youâ??ve ever seen (In person).

Fitz301- I donâ??t what your experiences were with men and your testes, but handling your balls is a priori. (Second comment wasnâ??t worth a response)

Canadian_Hockey_Hater- Great decision to not like hockey, terrible sport and the arenas could be used for adult figure skating, something art gays can enjoy. I also come to this site to hopefully strengthen my arguments for why you sports loathers are so gay, but it always turns so derogatory.

I just donâ??t understand whatâ??s is wrong with competition. Would you all want people to just get a long and be civil?? Me too but Iâ??m a realist and heterosexual enough to slam hotter chicks and more than likely someone that youâ??re related to.

Aside from the segregation laws that we canâ??t impose on dimwits, what are we to do with you?

Keep sucking on the tit on unemployment and non-profit organizations. Gross!
I'm sure you get alot of attention in the locker room from you're "straight" teammates. :lol: What only gays enjoy adult figure skating? I highly doubt that it would be case, just because something doesn't require as much Testosterone you might believe doesn't make it "gay." Oh so you get hot girls? Well we hope nothing stops you, even paying child-support as a result you're "victories." Segregation, we're not a particular race, even in your fantasy football world where this is only possible you'd probably end up discriminate a close friend or relative that you didn't know wasn't sports-obsessed as you. It's good to be back. :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Well, where is he? Had enough already? No lame retaliation akin to "omg liek sportz fagz u r teh ghey liek omg i h8 indeevidyooalitay!!11!"?

Huh.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Skul wrote:Well, where is he? Had enough already? No lame retaliation akin to "omg liek sportz fagz u r teh ghey liek omg i h8 indeevidyooalitay!!11!"?

Huh.
Saving the world probably takes a while. :wink:
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

he he -I think you guys ran him off! You are getting this jock-cleansing thing down pretty good. ;)

I Hope We Lose!
mikejones
Sports Bore

Post by mikejones »

Hold guys... I'll have a great derogatory remarks coming in a bit... I was traveling. I expect those of you who aren't couch potatoes will understand. Is that any of you?
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

The only couch potato here is you. After all, you're the one sitting on your ass watching another exciting programme consisting of men running around for a while.

"Travelling", eh? Were you travelling from the couch to the fridge and back?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!