Happy Birthday, i_like_1981!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Happy Birthday, i_like_1981!

Post by Earl »

Happy Birthday, i_like_1981! Happy Birthday from Earl, Mrs. Earl, and both of the Earlettes!

Edit: Oops! Hours after posting the picture of the cake, I noticed that the icing reads "MELISSA." :oops: Just pretend that it says "i_like_1981." :mrgreen:

P.S. Here's a birthday greeting from WeMS ...

:roll:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Agent 47

Re: Happy Birthday, i_like_1981!

Post by Agent 47 »

Happy birthday, 1981!

I see you are currently on your post number 1980!

So your next post will be your 1981st post!... on your 30th birthday!

Double congratulations, 1981!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks for pointing that out, Agent 47.

Yes, indeed ... Double congratulations, i_like_1981!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Happy Birthday I_like_1981!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Happy Birthday, 1981!

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Happy Birthday i_like_1981!!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Let me start by saying... POST #1981!

Thank you Earl, Agent 47, Fat Man, Lewis and ChrisOH for the birthday wishes. Yes, 30 today. A rather important birthday indeed. A new decade of life begins...

Earl... thanks very much for starting the thread. I appreciate that. And don't worry about the name on the cake... it looks an excellent piece of culinary work and is getting my appetite rather worked up now! I'm sure WeMS is looking over this thread right now, wishing his most kind regards to me in his absence.

Agent 47... yes, it is rather interesting how my 1981st post should be happening right on the day of my 30th birthday. One could almost believe that I had all this planned for a considerable amount of time. :D And thanks very much for the song in the other thread. With me... the 80's shall remain eternal. Thanks.

Fat Man... thanks for the birthday wishes. I always enjoy seeing that rainbow text when a member on here has their birthday. Just a shame that not all of them do return and thank the forum for the birthday threads.

Lewis... thanks for the birthday wishes and that picture. One of these days I might get a T-shirt printed with that on. (You'd have thought they may have taken the time to put Thatcher alongside Reagan.)

ChrisOH... thanks for the birthday wishes.

Well, cheers to all those who have responded to the birthday thread and those who may respond before the end of June 5 in their respective time zones. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Happy birthday i_like_1981, and congratulations on the 1981st post! I wish I could have posted sooner here, although I just returned home from my friend's cottage (where I had no access to the Internet), where I was since Friday. But anyway, I congratulate you on your 30th birthday and your 1981st post!
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Happy Birthday 1981! Uhhh, sorry I'm late. :oops: Hope it was a good one.

Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Come on i_like_1981, start posting again! I know you love your post count, but activity on this forum is dying, and this forum needs you! You are certainly one of the biggest contributors to this site, not only in the quantity of your posts, but also in the quality of your posts.

If you want to be able to see your post count at 1981 without ceasing to post, here's a screenshot of your post count at 1981:
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama