School

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

Mercy is only given to those that deserve it, not future burger flippers who only eat the food at the mcdonalds where they will work until they die... lmao, last year i ended up having to share my locker with a cheerleader type of girl, one of the most horrid girls you'll ever meet, who was dating a jock... i never used the locker, but on occasion i'd go into it just to see how a "popular" girl was any different... it was hilarious... most of the locker was clothes, im sure her textbooks were long since thrown out, and it smelled like wayyyy to much nasty perfume... it was sick... and she had atleast 8 magnet mirrors on the door inside so she could always look at herself... plus, she always forgot the combo, she used it daily but didn't have the brain capastity to remember it so the only thing in the 5 years i've known her (through middle school too) she ever said to me, was every now and again was "whats our locker combo again?" after she left, me and my friends laughed so hard we practically cryed! it was so funny... :lol:
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Re: School

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

I truly feel sorry for some of you guys for not enjoying high school.

Not trying to be mean, but this is a perfect example of your hate for sports stemming from bitterness.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:I truly feel sorry for some of you guys for not enjoying high school.

Not trying to be mean, but this is a perfect example of your hate for sports stemming from bitterness.
What?? You're a perfect example of an ASSHOLE.

I Hope We Lose!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

How have I been an asshole in any way since I have been here? I haven't called anyone a nerd, a loser or anything like that.

The one getting personally attacked is me.

Interesting how so much hatred comes out towards me just because I like sports. You guys can't even have a rational discussion, alls you do is call me names.

Do sports oriented people evoke bad memories for you guys?
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:

Do sports oriented people evoke bad memories for you guys?
Not at all. I had no real feelings one way or the other about sports when I was in high school. I didn't know there was any other way. I just went along with the crowd.. sort of like you. I dutifully attended assemblies and cheered for "our" team. It wasn't 'til after high school that I started encountering people with truly bizarre attachments to sports and started to avoid them. Most people in high school have only a superficial interest in football or hockey... except for the jocks of course. I DID think that jocks were dorks but so many other people also did that they weren't a threat to anyone. High school jocks weren't like in the movies -they mostly kept a low profile and kept to themselves. They were like that essay about wrestlers someone recently posted: twisted. Sort of pale and conflicted. And confused. The Hollywood stereotype of jock bullies is a myth in my experience.

Sports-oriented people or jocks don't evoke bad memories for me. They just ANNOY the heck out of me.

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:How have I been an asshole in any way since I have been here? I haven't called anyone a nerd, a loser or anything like that.

"It's clear you were an Absolute fucking nerd in high school."

I believe it was you who said that, wasn't it?
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

:lol:

i made that post after the one in here.

you guys have been calling me plenty of names, so i figured one insult wouldn't hurt.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Question why title a thread "My last post" when within it you state that you might post again? And you do.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

for the third time, the post clearly states I won't be leaving.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

"Last post" means just that. Obviously if you're planning to keep posting, it's not your last post, right? :lol:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I thought you said before, in another topic entitled MY LAST POST, that you weren't posting anymore. :?

I Hope We Lose!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

man, for a group of people that puts so much emphasis on being smart instead of strong you guys clearly lack strong skills in reading comprehension.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:man, for a group of people that puts so much emphasis on being smart instead of strong you guys clearly lack strong skills in reading comprehension.

Hey, you're the one who doesn't seem to grasp the meaning of "LAST POST." :lol: Maybe if you had said something like "last regular post," although you seem to be posting about as much as ever.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:man, for a group of people that puts so much emphasis on being smart instead of strong you guys clearly lack strong skills in reading comprehension.

Hey, you're the one who doesn't seem to grasp the meaning of "LAST POST." :lol: Maybe if you had said something like "last regular post," although you seem to be posting about as much as ever.
MORE than ever, it seems like!

I Hope We Lose!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

abitagirl wrote:

today and yesterday I have been, but before that my post was true. Ill go away again for a bit soon.