Unable To Post At Sport and Nerd/Bullying Issues

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Unable To Post At Sport and Nerd/Bullying Issues

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I'm unable to post at our new forum section Sport and Nerd/Bullying Issues at:
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=12

All I get is the following . . .

You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum.

I remember, the same thing happened before a couple of years ago when a new topic Forum Games was added.

The problem was fixed.

But now, we have the same problem at our newest section, and it also needs to be fixed.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Re: Unable To Post At Sport and Nerd/Bullying Issues

Post by Earl »

Fat Man, you can post there now; or at least you should be able. I just ran a test, and it worked. :) (Of course, needless to say, I deleted the phony OP that I submitted for the test; so, at the time that I submit this post, that forum is still empty.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Moderators and Admins automatically have full access to forums. I tested out Fat Man's permissions and he was right. This has been fixed. Don't know why I need to do this for new boards, but whatever.

By the way, when I say I tested Fat Man's permissions, I didn't mean I hacked into his account -- there is a forum feature that allows me to temporarily browse the forum with the same access as a certain user.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Skul wrote:Moderators and Admins automatically have full access to forums. I tested out Fat Man's permissions and he was right. This has been fixed. Don't know why I need to do this for new boards, but whatever.

By the way, when I say I tested Fat Man's permissions, I didn't mean I hacked into his account -- there is a forum feature that allows me to temporarily browse the forum with the same access as a certain user.
That's OK.

I understand perfectly that admins have access to certain features that regular forum members don't have.

I'm going to try posting something there.

Thanks! :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!