Hey! Please Come Back I_like_1981 We All Miss You!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Agent 47

Re: Hey! Please Come Back I_like_1981 We All Miss You!!!

Post by Agent 47 »

abitagirl wrote:There was a picture in my local paper, when the US team lost, of people watching that game. You should have seen the looks on their faces. You'd think they were watching some horrible disaster happening right before their eyes. :lol:
That picture would be great to see. Any chance of posting it on here somehow?

Shattered sports fans are funny. :twisted:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Agent 47 wrote:
abitagirl wrote:There was a picture in my local paper, when the US team lost, of people watching that game. You should have seen the looks on their faces. You'd think they were watching some horrible disaster happening right before their eyes. :lol:

You know, I would actually like to see sports become even more and more important in the lives of more and more idiots to where it is perceived as being more important than anything else in the world, and more important than their own lives.

Then, when their favorite sports teams loses the big game of the season or the biggest event of the year, they would become so despondent over their loss that they all commit mass suicide!

But, I'm afraid they might kill their own wives and kids, and even family members who don't like sports.

So, maybe that's not such a good idea.

I know, maybe put something in our water that would cause sports fans to die of a broken heart when their favorite team loses, while the chemical will not have any effect on people who hate sports.

I'm sure that might work, some chemical that reacts with a person's brain chemistry, and I'm sure that the brain chemistry of morons and sports fans might have some subtle difference from one who is not a moron or sports fan.

Or perhaps some kind of brain virus that only effects people with inactive minds while people who keep their minds active by reading or learning new skills would be immune to the virus. It would only kill morons and sports fans.

I think such a brain virus could be genetically engineered.

No, that won't work, because sports fans don't have brains!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Agent 47 wrote:

Well, if I ever find it I will, but I can't remember what day it was or if it was even online.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I seriously miss seeing I_like_1981 on our forums.

I'm sitting here feeling really depressed because the last time he posted here was on June 5th.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being a being fat cry baby, but I really miss him.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!