Happy Birthday, Fat Man!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Happy Birthday, Fat Man!

Post by Earl »

Happy Birthday, Fat Man!

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Re: Happy Birthday, Fat Man!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Happy birthday Fat Man!!!
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

hApPy bIrThDaY, fAt mAn!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Happy big 6-0
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Happy Birthday, Fat Man.

Here's your present, for dealing with the sports fans in your life!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Hey! Thanks guys!

Thank you Earl for the cake and thank you recovering_fan. I love the tazer!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

AND I GOT MY CAKE!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

That was cute! I like it. :) How did you know I was a Creepshow fan? :lol:

Incidentally, I just edited my OP and gave you another cake to replace the one that was missing.

Speaking of Creepshow, the actress who played "dotty old Aunt Bedelia" was born in Sweden and later immigrated to the United States. A personal friend of his, she was one of the very last persons to see Raoul Wallenberg before he left Sweden for Budapest during World War II. A very fateful trip, indeed. 8) :cry:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:That was cute! I like it. :) How did you know I was a Creepshow fan? :lol:

Incidentally, I just edited my OP and gave you another cake to replace the one that was missing.

Speaking of Creepshow, the actress who played "dotty old Aunt Bedelia" was born in Sweden and later immigrated to the United States. A personal friend of his, she was one of the very last persons to see Raoul Wallenberg before he left Sweden for Budapest during World War II. A very fateful trip, indeed. 8) :cry:
Well, I sort of figured you were a Creep Show fan since you also like The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits and all kinds of horror and science fiction programs.

Wow! I didn't know that the actress who played the dotty old Aunt Bedelia on Creep Show knew Raoul Wallenberg. You sure know a lot of history on Raoul Wallenberg and his acquaintances. You know a lot of history on Raoul Wallenberg as I know a lot of history on Galileo and The Inquisition.

Well, I had fun today!

My health care provider comes on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. She cleans up my little studio apartment and cooks my lunch for me.

Today, we decided to do something different. We had a barbeque out on the patio and cooked some hamburgers, chicken, and beef brisket on the charcoal grill.

After she left, I went out to do some shopping for some groceries, and I bought a 12 pack of Amber Bock Dark Lager Beer, then I went to the liquor store, bought a quart of Imported Grande Canadian Whiskey which should last me a couple of years because I don't drink every day, it's only for special occasions, and I bought me a bottle of Arrogant Bastard Dark Ale, and some cigars.

Image Image Image

Tonight, at 11:45 PM is when I turn 60, I'm going to have a tall glass of Amber Bock Dark Lager beer with a shot of my Imported Grande Canadian Whiskey. That's called a boiler maker.

Then I'm going to have something to eat, and I'll be doing some more stuff on my YouTube channel.

All and all, this has been a good day.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Happy Belated Birthday, Fat Man!

(Man, I miss a lot when I'm gone a couple days!) :oops: