Even on Facebook

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ex fan

Even on Facebook

Post by Ex fan »

My local pub has decided to get Sky Sports back. Fair enough, the money could have been better spent on cheaper beer, more live entertainment, or a jukebox, but I suppose I am in a minority here. However, now I get some invite to watch Liverpool play Manchester United a week on Saturday at 12.45 on Facebook. Didn't the person who sent this realise I have as much interest in watching 22 overpaid morons in a room full of sheep in replica shirts as watching paint dry? Meanwhile the price of beer goes up to pay for this tedium which actually keeps a lot of people out of pubs who don't like it. Also feel sorry for the old men who enjoy their afternoon of having a quiet pint watching the horse racing interrupted by a bunch of baying twits who live 120 miles from the two teams that are playing on Saturday yet play at being Mancunians or Liverpudlians like a bunch of kids. I'd love to post a reply back ending in off to this invite, but as I know the poor barmaid who posted this and hates sport, but has to do this because of her job, I can't.