Funny Day

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
blackdog4444

Funny Day

Post by blackdog4444 »

While I was playing World of Warcraft [god, I'm nerdy], there were these dudes constantly talking about the steelers and cardinals. It was almost as bad as spamming because I wasn't the only one trying to get them to shut it for 10 seconds. The next thing they said made me laugh so hard:
NERD! SPORTS R AWESUM! Go cardinals!
Apparently I had some back up waiting on that channel, because once I said "the trade channel is for trade", about 3 other people agreed with me. Fortunately, I haven't heard from those tomfools since. :)
You never know, though. They're probably off on another chat channel annoying the hell out of those people, too. I wouldn't be able to back up those people now, could I? :roll:
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Funny Day

Post by Ray »

alright! run those interlopers off! most people don't want to hear it and you did something the other lurkers were afraid to. you are da man!

I Hope We Lose!
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

You should ask everyone else in the city to pull back and signal members of the other faction (Horde, Alliance) to come in and slaughter their stupid asses!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Ray wrote:alright! run those interlopers off! most people don't want to hear it and you did something the other lurkers were afraid to. you are da man!
LOL yea I had to do something. Yet, it happened AGAIN today. I had more back-up this time, though. :lol:
natmanhan wrote:You should ask everyone else in the city to pull back and signal members of the other faction (Horde, Alliance) to come in and slaughter their stupid asses!
I tried, but there was one problem - all the Alliance dudes were dead. :roll: They were attacking a town I had to turn a quest in, so I hired a death knight to kill them before they got to the quest giver and the warlock trainer. Though I think I slaughtered the "spammers" with my utterly complex vocabulary I took advantage of at the time. :)