Sports Fan Gets Tasered!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Agent 47

Sports Fan Gets Tasered!

Post by Agent 47 »

SportsFanGetsTasered01.jpg
SportsFanGetsTasered01.jpg (39.82 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
SportsFanGetsTasered02.jpg
SportsFanGetsTasered02.jpg (14.84 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
SportsFanGetsTasered03.jpg
SportsFanGetsTasered03.jpg (15.05 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRc_pX6LJTQ

So many sports fans.

So few Tasers.

:twisted:

:lol:

:wink:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
greencom

Re: Sports Fan Gets Tasered!

Post by greencom »

Taze all the fans in the stadium, I'd pay to see that!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Greencom, I think we've found the sport for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:Taze all the fans in the stadium, I'd pay to see that!
Earl wrote:Greencom, I think we've found the sport for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You may also include me as well.

Yeah! Now that's my idea of a sport!

I could stay up all night watching something like that!

Hell!!! I'd even buy season tickets for that!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

And I wonder how you go about getting a job as an official sports fan Taserer like that? That guy looks like he really enjoys his work! :D

greencom

Post by greencom »

Hey,
Wouldn't it make a great movie? I would call it Fan-Tazia!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:Hey,
Wouldn't it make a great movie? I would call it Fan-Tazia!
Yeah! Fan-Taztic idea!!! :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

"Make my day!" :twisted:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Image
"Make my day!" :twisted:
Actually, it's suppose to be "Go ahead punk! Make my day!" ya forgot to add the "Go ahead punk!" part of the quote.

My favorite one is . . . "Do ya feel lucky punk? Well, do ya?" that is my all time favorite!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Agent 47 wrote:
SportsFanGetsTasered01.jpg
SportsFanGetsTasered02.jpg
SportsFanGetsTasered03.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRc_pX6LJTQ

So many sports fans.

So few Tasers.

:twisted:

:lol:

:wink:
Sorry about requoting the whole thing but it's just so AWESOME! :)

So few tasers... ha ha ha ha ha hahaha a

I Hope We Lose!
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

I couldn't believe my luck when I first stumbled upon that story. And I couldn't post it on here quick enough!

BuffJock
Sports Bore

Post by BuffJock »

Wow, you nerds are so mad. You are no jealous of us superior jocks that you actually cheer when another person gets tazed. I guess you nerds didn't learn your lesson back in high school, and you should have been thrown into more lockers. The amount of asspain you guys are showing is absolutely hilarious. I just showed this website to my fellow fraternity brothers and we are all getting a huge kick out of it. You guys are so pathetic! Maybe if you guys actually got laid for once you wouldn't be so tense and angry all the time. I'm sure there are some girls for you guys. Just remember, they like confidence. You can tell yourself all you want that women value intelligence, but what they truly want is a MAN. They don't want some sissy girly man like you all seem to be. Me and every single one of my frat brothers got laid at least once this semester. Stay jealous, nerdy weaklings. Oh, and i know you are going to say shit like "enjoy your STD lolz" or some nerdy shit like that. Don't worry, we're safe and we wont get them.

Oh, and some of us got full ride scholarships to go to college for playing sports. What kind of academic scholarships have you guys got? Doubt full rides. And the best part is, we are truly working hard in school too, not just playing sports. So your perception of us being "brain-dead" sports fans doesn't hold up. We are going to be successful in life and STILL be macho and enjoy sports at the same time.

So yeah, we know we're not going to be playing professional sports so we are ready to set out our whole careers in front of us. I bet you some of us jocks will end up making more money than you nerdy weaklings, even when you feel oh so intellectually superior.

I look forward to hearing a response from you guys.
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Gee, with careers going to people with shitty attitudes like yours, it's easy to see why our country is going to hell... :lol:

Don't worry, Buffy, when America finally has to start making stuff / things again, and providing quality, the smart people will have the last laugh.

Take care, confidence man. :roll:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

BuffJock wrote: . . . I guess you nerds didn't learn your lesson back in high school, and you should have been thrown into more lockers.
You're a punk!

So, you actually believe that you had a right to bully anybody around in your school.

You may have been able to get way with shit like that in school, but let's see what happens when you try that out in the real world, like on the job, for example.

Try that on the job to a fellow employee and he would probably file charges against you, and you'll be charged with assault and battery.

Then, you'll go to jail, and I hope you get as a cell mate, some great big redneck about 6 ft 8 in tall named Bubbah who always keeps a can of Crisco for special occasions.

Yeah! Like, bend over and spread 'em! BOY!!!
BuffJock wrote:Wow, you nerds are so mad. You are no jealous of us superior jocks . . . . . etc. etc.
Yeah! That's right! we are NO jealous of the likes of you!

Isn't that right everybody!

We are NO jealous!

Dim-bulb forgot to add the T.

We are NOT jealous of jocks!

Yeah, right!

Like, we're all jealous of some fucking retarded drooling moronic slope-headed, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing, stooped-shouldered, knuckle-dragging baboon with shit-for-brains! Keep coming back, we could use a few more laughs!
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BuffJock
Sports Bore

Post by BuffJock »

Well, well well, the infamous Fat Man finally has spoken to me. You call me a "punk" for being a bully, yet you yourself wish for me to get anally raped in prison. (BTW, it wont happen. I'd kick that guy's ass if he tried anything).

YOU are a piece of shit hypocrite, Fat Man. You need to take a good look into the mirror and realize that everything you say on these forums are just out of pure hatred and are just evil. You always seems to be happy when bad things happen to people who play sports, or support it.

I've also seen the sick and disgusting post where you liked the movie where people were tortured and maimed, and you say those people "deserved it". You have something wrong with you. You need to get yourself checked out immediately, because the world is not a safe place when people like you are running around. So please, PLEASE check yourself into a mental institution where all of us can be safe fro you potentially going batshit insane on the world.