I WANT TO KILL SPAMMERS!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
recovering_fan

Re: I WANT TO KILL SPAMMERS!!!

Post by recovering_fan »

@HugeFan:

A warm welcome from your friends at ...

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:@HugeFan:

To HugeFanOfBadReligion

Congratulations on your 700th forum post!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

recovering_fan wrote:@HugeFan:

I knew that was coming!
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I'm getting that too! So far it seems to be confined to the Off-Topic forum.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

It appears to have been fixed.

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't really noticed any spam since Skul implemented that thing for new users of the forum. I could be wrong though, I just don't recall seeing any spam lately, and spam is one of those things that you notice if it is there but you completely forget about it if it's not there.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I've just logged on. Usually, there are a few spam posts, but there are none (at the time or writing this). Spam still gets through, posts just have to be approved first, meaning the only ones who will see it are forum staff. But there were none when I looked last. Of course, it could just be that Earl has finished deleting any posts and I just missed him by a few minutes, but hopefully the spammers have learned they're not going to get their precious spam posted. In fact, I've even disabled signatures for new members until they pass 12 posts, so newly registered spammers can't put URLs on the forum without even posting.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!