Breaking NEWS: World Ends October 21, This Time For Sure!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Breaking NEWS: World Ends October 21, This Time For Sure!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, this time for sure! Seriously!

The world will end this coming Friday, October 21,2011 just like it ended earlier this year on May 21,2011, but now, it's the real deal.

http://tfninsider.org/2011/10/14/breaki ... ds-oct-21/

BREAKING: World Ends Oct. 21
By Jose

In breaking news out of California, radio evangelist Harold Camping predicts the world will end on May 21, 1988 September 6, 1994 May 21, 2011 October 21, 2011.

You know what they say? The fourth time is the charm.

So there you go, you have until next Friday to get your affairs in order. If you have a birthday next Friday, this news is upsetting. But not as upsetting as it is for the rest of us to know that someone cruelly picked the delicious International Day of the Nacho as the date of the Apocalypse.

Not that we would use the end of times for a shameless plug, but this also means TFNâ??s 16th annual gala next Thursday will be the last. Tickets can be purchased here.
And what really sucks about this, is that October 21 is the International Day of the Nacho!

Now, why dose the world have to end on such a cool day like the International Day of the Nacho?

If the world has to end, then why can't the world end on a day that really sucks, like, you know, Super Bowl Sunday, or something like that?

Well, I know what I'm going to do. I'll be doing the same thing I did the last time the world ended.

I'll just get some beer and something for snacks, like chips and dip, and pickled herring on fancy crackers to celebrate the end of the world.

Only this time, instead of Ruffles Potato Chips, I'll get a nice big bag of Nachos Doritos because, it is, after all, the International Day of the Nacho, and I'll microwave some hot Jalopino Cheese Sauce, and kick back with some Amber Bock Dark Lager Beer.

And to set the mood, here is a song from a YouTube video.

THE END OF THE WORLD by Skeeter Davis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmnKCE99sYE

And if the Rapture hits, and Jesus comes, and all the Christians are snatched up from the earth along with all the Christians who have died over the years, then I'll look out the window to see if there are any people floating up into the sky and if any graves opening up. That should be fun to watch.

I know, the last time the world ended, I didn't get to see any sky zombies. It was a big disappointment, a no show.

But maybe this time we'll get lucky and we'll get to see the sky zombies.

Anyway, here's some more from The Washington Post NATIONAL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blo ... ingtonpost

Posted at 01:41 PM ET, 10/14/2011
Harold Camping says the end of the world is definitely Oct. 21
By Elizabeth Flock

Harold Camping, the Family Radio evangelist who wrongly predicted doomsday back in May, says the real end of the world is now Oct. 21.

Harold Camping predicted that the world would
end last May. It didnâ??t. (Marcio Jose Sanchez -
ASSOCIATED PRESS)

In a message on his Web site, Camping declares that next Friday, â??at this point, looks like it will be the final end of everything.â?

Newser points out that Camping explains his May prediction mistake in another post on his site. May 21 was the â??spiritualâ? End of the World, he says. As for the earthquakes he predicted, they apparently came in the form of â??man-quakes,â? since mankind shook with fear from the Rapture and the book of Genesis describes man as made from dirt.

Those who werenâ??t saved on May 21, Camping says, â??will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21, 2011.â?

But Camping isnâ??t making any big promises this time.

â??I really am beginning to think as I restudied these matters that thereâ??s going to be no big display of any kind,â? he said in an audio address after suffering a stroke in June. â??The end is going to come very, very quietly.â?

By Elizabeth Flock | 01:41 PM ET, 10/14/2011
I guess by "man Quakes" he means that we were all shivering in our boots in fear that the world was about to end.

Nah! I wasn't shaking in my boots, or my shoes, or my house slippers. No, I was relaxing, having a beer, and smoking a cigar, and looking out the window to see if I could spot any sky zombies, but I was disappointed. No sky zombies.

Anyway, this Harold Camping doesn't know shit about the Bible or the book of Revelations.

First, there is suppose to be the rapture where all the good Christians rise up into the sky, along with all the Christian sky zombies who rose from the dead.

Then, after that, the 7 year tribulation when the Anti-Christ rules the earth, and all of us rotten sinners who were left behind get to have the 666 tattooed on the backs of our hands or on our foreheads.

Gee! Nice to know we have a choice!

Anyway . . . . .

Again, to set the mood, another song from YouTube.

Larry Norman - 11 - Six Sixty Six - In Another Land (1976)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGWXpsUQJ0

By Larry Norman

In the midst of the war, he offered us peace.
He came like a lover from out of the east.
With the face of an angel and the heart of a beast!
His intentions were six-sixty-six

He walked up to the temple with gold in his hand.
And he bought off the priests and propositioned the land.
And the world was his harlot and laid in the sand.
While the band played six-sixty-six.

We served at his table and slept on the floor.
But he starved us and beat us and nailed us to the door!
Well, I'm ready to die, I can't take any more.
And I am sick of his lies and his tricks!

He told us he loved us but that was a lie.
There was blood in his pockets and death in his eyes!
Well, my number is up, and I'm willing to die.

If the band will play six . . .

If the band will play six-sixty . . .

If the band will play six-sixty-six.

Anyway . . . . .

But in the meantime . . . I'm waiting for the real end of the world which is suppose to be on December 21,2012 so we have another 14 months to wait for that one.

And what's really cool about the December 21,2012 date for the real end of the world, is that it's going to take place during the holidays.

Yeah! That's the best time for the world to end, is on the holidays.

I know, that on December 21,2012 I'll be celebrating with some beer and some fancy snakes.

Gee! I just love it every time the world ends!
Last edited by Fat Man on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Re: Breaking NEWS: World Ends October 21, This Time For Sure

Post by Agent 47 »

You know, the big final game of the Rugby World Cup is on the 23rd, so if the world does end on the 21st, then at least that's one less bore-fest we'll have to hear about!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Agent 47 wrote:You know, the big final game of the Rugby World Cup is on the 23rd, so if the world does end on the 21st, then at least that's one less bore-fest we'll have to hear about!
I guess you must live in the UK.

We don't have Rugby here in the USA so we don't get to hear about the Rugby World Cup.

No, here is mostly football and basketball which is just as bad, if not worse.

Nice try anyway!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

How many times has the world ended now?

You know, I really hate it when it's the end of existence... I remember I was having a great day on May 21st, but then the world had to go and end. So annoying!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:I'm waiting for the real end of the world which is suppose to be on December 21,2012 so we have another 14 months to wait for that one.

And what's really cool about the December 21,2012 date for the real end of the world, is that it's going to take place during the holidays.

I know, that on December 21,2012 I'll be celebrating with some beer and some fancy snakes.
How about these?

... or would you fancy some snake wine from Hong Kong? :twisted:

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I don't remember shaking in fear last May 21, but then again, it was 5 months ago and I can't remember every single thing I did on that date. :twisted:

I wonder what he will say when the world doesn't end, assuming he doesn't go into hiding or something.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:I'm waiting for the real end of the world which is suppose to be on December 21,2012 so we have another 14 months to wait for that one.

How about these?
Whoops! That was a typo!

I meant, fancy snacks, NOT snakes.

Although, I heard that fried rattle snake tastes like chicken. I'm willing to try some. I like octopus and squid, and raw oysters, so why not snake?
abitagirl wrote:I don't remember shaking in fear last May 21, but then again, it was 5 months ago and I can't remember every single thing I did on that date. :twisted:

I wonder what he will say when the world doesn't end, assuming he doesn't go into hiding or something.
What? You're still here?

Didn't you say that you were caught up in the rapture back in May 21, leaving all us rotten sinners behind?

Let me guess. You were kicked out of Heaven for being a naughty girl. Right?

Welcome back! :D

And welcome to The Sinners Club. :twisted:

I think we should start The 666 Club

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fat Man wrote: I think we should start The 666 Club
Herman Cain has already started that club, except he deviously flipped the 6-6-6 upside down and is calling it the 9-9-9 club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Q8ePIK ... ture=feedu
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
Fat Man wrote: I think we should start The 666 Club
Herman Cain has already started that club, except he deviously flipped the 6-6-6 upside down and is calling it the 9-9-9 club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Q8ePIK ... ture=feedu
Well, I prefer honesty, so let's just call our new club . . .

THE 666 CLUB

Hey! I may be evil, but I'm not a liar! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

abitagirl wrote:I don't remember shaking in fear last May 21, but then again, it was 5 months ago and I can't remember every single thing I did on that date. :twisted:

Isn't the guy like 90 years old or something? He can't have too many more "ends of the world" left in him! :|
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

ChrisOH wrote:

Isn't the guy like 90 years old or something? He can't have too many more "ends of the world" left in him! :|
Yeah! He's an old croaker, but even after he's bought the farm, we'll still have Pat Robertson predicting that The United States is doomed, that America is going to fall this year, like it's has fallen every year so far.

Well, yeah, that could happen after the Republicans get done fucking with the country. That is what is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, where we make shit happen.

But then, there is also the next "end of the world" event coming up on December 21,2012 based on the ancient Aztec or the Mayan calender. Uh huh! We'll see about that!

Anyway . . . . . . .

Here is another article from The Daily Beast U.S. NEWS
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... event.html
8 Questions About the New Rapture
Oct 20, 2011 12:38 AM EDT

AUTHOR
David A. Graham

The Rapture did not come to pass on May 21, but soothsayer Harold Camping has rescheduled it for this Friday. David A. Graham answers eight questions about the eventâ??including "What should I do?"

Hold on, weâ??re talking about the Rapture again? Didnâ??t we deal with this in May?

Yes, but they have a new album out since then. Just kidding! Yeah, itâ??s the same old show again. Back in May, longtime Christian Radio figure Harold Camping told the world that he had discovered that the world was coming to an end soon. Using various obtuse and generally illogical numerological formulae, he predicted that the Rapture would be on May 21â??all the chosen people would be saved by God. The rest of them would be left behind for a period of tribulation that was going to end five months laterâ??on October 21, 2011. That day would mark the actual end of the world. If you absolutely must jog your memory on all the details, you can check out handy FAQ from the spring.

But that didnâ??t happen, right?

Shockingly, no. That left the small but fervid legion of believers who had dropped everything feeling upset and sheepish. No one, apparently, was more shocked than Camping. He reportedly was â??bewildered,â? that neither he nor his followers nor anyone else (for that matter) had been taken. But he quickly revised his prediction and announced that the end of the world was now scheduled in one mega-event, slated for Friday.

How will this time be different?

Apparently weâ??re going to get both the salvation of the righteous and the destruction of the world simultaneously, rather than in two discrete events. Hereâ??s what Campingâ??s Family Radio says this time: â??What really happened this past May 21? What really happened is that God accomplished exactly what He wanted to happen. That was to warn the whole world that on May 21 Godâ??s salvation program would be finished on that day. For the next five months, except for the elect (the true believers), the whole world is under Godâ??s final judgment. To accomplish this goal God withheld from the true believers the way in which two phrases were to be understood. Had He not done so, the world would never have been shaken in fear as it was.â? Thatâ??s not how weâ??d read it, but fine. The timing remains elusive, too: last time around, Camping offered only vague statements about whether the Rapture would take place at once or move around the globe, one time zone at a time. One expects that if the world is going to end, it will do so at once.

Why does anyone believe this?

We are a news organization, not mind readers. But it seems to us the last time ought to have depressed credulity. Thereâ??s a reason thereâ??s less buzz this time.

Camping is almost certainly not right, so
you might as well kick back with the
beverage of your choice.

Harold Camping first predicted that the rapture would occur on
May 21, 2011; he has since switched the date to Oct. 21, 2011
Marcio Jose Sanchez / AP Photo

Is Camping sure this time at least?

Nope. Apparently heâ??s been chastened somewhat by his last misfireâ??he now says the world will â??probablyâ? end on Friday. â??Weâ??ve learned that thereâ??s a lot of things we didnâ??t have quite right,â? he told his followers. The man has had a rough few months, though. Not only did his prediction fall flat in dramatic fashion, with the mocking eyes of the world watching, but he also suffered a stroke in June. We wish him a swift recovery, working under the assumption that the world will not end and heâ??ll have more time to recuperate after Friday. He says he still has a long way to goâ??an odd statement for a guy who doesnâ??t expect the world to last beyond the weekend.

Is there any evidence to suggest this time might be different?

Why, yes. But no, not really.

What should I do?

Last time around, we recommended that you hedge your bets and find the safest place you could, assuming you wouldnâ??t be saved. That involved avoiding low-lying areas, buildings, and fault lines, or anywhere else that would be dangerous in the earthquake that was predicted. Our advice this time: donâ??t worry about itâ??for two reasons. First, if Camping is right, resistance is futile. Comfortingly, he says, â??There will no pain suffered by anyone because of their rebellion against God.â? Youâ??ll either be saved or else the world will end, and there wonâ??t be the five months of tribulation that originally were supposed to follow the Rapture, so you might as well kick back with the beverage of your choice and some good friends. Second, Camping is almost certainly not right, so you might as well kick back with the beverage of your choice and some good friendsâ??T.G.I.F., after all!

So can I relax?

You havenâ??t been paying attention to the world economy recently, have you? Itâ??s almost bad enough to make you wish the world really was ending. Now thatâ??s really scary.

Like The Daily Beast on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates all day long.

David A. Graham is a reporter for Newsweek and The Daily Beast covering politics, national affairs, and business.

For inquiries, please contact The Daily Beast at
editorial@thedailybeast.com
Well, again, I have to say, Harold Camping doesn't know shit about the Bible!

There's suppose to be a 7 year tribulation period when all kinds of shit happens, like a swarm of locust that will sting all of us rotten sinners left behind and torture us for six months. We will seek death, and not find it. Another words, it will be physically impossible for you to kill yourself.

Then there is suppose to be a comet, or an asteroid, or something named Worm Wood that will strike the earth and turn all the waters bitter like Worm Wood and people will die from drinking the water.

Also, when are we all suppose to stand in line to get the 666 tattooed on either our foreheads or the backs of our right hands?

You see, all this other really cool shit is suppose to happen to us, but that hasn't happened.

Yeah! I'm really disappointed.

Sorry, but Harold Camping sucks as a Bible prophet. Or is the profit?

Yeah, it must be profit, because I'm sure that Harold Camping is making some big bucks peddling his end of the world bullshit.

Well, I know what I'm going to do.

I'm just going to kick back with a beer and a cigar. Of course, I'll be looking out the window to see if all the Christians are rising up into the sky, along with all the Christian sky zombies who rose up from their graves.

Now, that should be fun to watch!

But, I expect to be disappointed again, as I was the last time the world ended on May 25th earlier this year. So, this is going to be just another no show.

In the meantime, since this, End Of The World Day, October 21, is also International Day Of The Nacho, then I will celebrate with a big bag of Doritos Nacho Chips dipped in some hot Jalapeno Cheese Sauce and have a 6 pack of George Killian's Irish Red Beer.

Image Image

I selected George Killian's Beer because it has the word KILL in it, since this is, after all, the end of the world when we all gonna die!!!

Right?

YEAH RIGHT!!!