Football Players Are The Scum Of The Earth!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
tjoeltje

Re: Football Players Are The Scum Of The Earth!

Post by tjoeltje »

you think your so cool cuz you play WoW.your a retard.I just like going on myspace cuz i can talk to my friends that i have in real life unlike your WoW friends seriously get a fukin life you lesbo.
I don't think you're a bad person because you enjoy sports, I think you're a bad person because you think of us as geeks who all play WoW and who don't have a social life. Maybe you should try getting more human knowledge instead of playing soccer.
On holiday. ^_^
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, tjoeltje. You will be glad to know that sports rox1234 had a complete change of heart after he wrote the post from which you quoted him. He and blackdog4444 began to get along very well. He has a completely different attitude now. At the time he submitted the post that you quoted from, he was reacting defensively because he felt that certain people here were attacking him. As he announced about two months ago that he would, he doesn't visit the website as often now because he's spending a lot of time with his girlfriend.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
tjoeltje

Post by tjoeltje »

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't really look at the date of his post. I think it's a good thing to have sport fans over here - as long as they stay nice to us and don't attack us.
On holiday. ^_^
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

tjoeltje wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't really look at the date of his post. I think it's a good thing to have sport fans over here - as long as they stay nice to us and don't attack us.
Not me --I think sports fans should be beaten like a rented mule and then banned! :)

I Hope We Lose!
greencom

Post by greencom »

tjoeltje wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't really look at the date of his post. I think it's a good thing to have sport fans over here - as long as they stay nice to us and don't attack us.
Frankly I want them to attack us because it makes them look even more stupid and makes our points clearer and even more valid. I don't make fun of the handicapped because I find it cruel and offensive but the average sports fan has a defective attitude that I find amusing and I love shoving their crap back into their mouths!

Bless this forum!
Greencom
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Yea I try not to start fighting as much now because I just don't feel like being the rabid dog anymore. Yes I still get in a fight for jollies but that's only ONCE in a while.
And besides, if someone decides to change, then I'll just go along with that. I don't hold grudges. :)
n3rdg4sm

Post by n3rdg4sm »

sports rox1234 wrote:its not retarded its takes up less time.its is called slang or text talk like ivyleague said.
I love chatspeak! I feel like it's a form of art... reminds me of dada poets
[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab30 ... -2.gif[img]

(Please use a smaller signature - Skul)