Banning PE

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Re: Banning PE

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

We live in America, where people choose what they want to do with their lives.

And please show me proof that states there's a shortage on diesel engine mechanics or large animal veternarians.

Nothing funnier when you guys grasp at straws while trying to use big words to make yourself sound smart.

And why are sports a pitiful form of entertainment? What's a good form of entertainment?
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

SHow us proof why sports are so wonderful.
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:We live in America, where people choose what they want to do with their lives.
When I was in high school, I wanted to study science.

But the high school's science teacher was also the school's football coach.

During football season, he was to fucking busy coaching his team of pre-frontally lobotomized baboons to be teaching my science class!

So, instead, he set up a film projector and turned off the lights, walked out of the classroom, leaving us all to sit in the dark, watching a bunch of stupid cartoons.

I was lousy at sports. At the age of 4, I was in a car accident and my left knee was injured. So, as a kid, I walked with a limp, and I was unable to run like the other kids.

I was once suspended from school after I failed to climb a stupid rope in a gymnasium. Never mind that I was unable to climb the rope because of my crippled left knee, I was still suspended.

In the 5th grade, my teacher was really Gung Ho when it came to sports and teaching PE, and one day, while he was teaching us basketball, I mad a mistake, I can't recall what it was because I don't know jack-shit about basketball. He grabbed the basketball away from me, and punched me in the stomach with it as hard as he could, and it seem like forever before I could catch my breath again. He always liked to humiliate me in front of the other students.

Then one day, our class went to the school library, and all the other kids were allowed to check out any book they wanted. Well, I saw this one Astronomy book that I wanted to check out, and he would no allow me to have it.

When I asked him why the other kids were allowed to check out any book they wanted, and why I was not, he dragged me out into the hallway, grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me backwards, bashing me head up against the corner of the concrete block wall.

For years afterward, during my teen ages years, I had dizzy spells and headaches. The following year, that teacher was fired, and was unable to get a teaching job anywhere else.

My mother taught me how to read and write before I started school, and by the time I was only in the 3rd grade, I was already reading at adult level. When I was 13, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

You say, that in America, we are free to choose what we want to do with our lives?

BULLSHIT! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!

I was denied a decent education in school, because all they care about was sports.

Football, and all sports is nothing but Fascism, pure and simple!

Where is my freedom???

I certainly didn't have to freedom to choose what I wanted to do with my life!

Now, tell me another fairy tale!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:...And please show me proof that states there's a shortage on diesel engine mechanics or large animal veternarians.
A diesel engine technician told me that himself, thank you very much. The veterinarian thing came from a teacher.
Straight from the source and pretty much straight up your ass. Aren't intellectual resources awesome?
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:you guys do realize that the kids that go to these schools would be strongly against banning PE?
That's because THEY'RE IDIOTS! You're not even school-age, so how would you know how they thought?
Thankfully I didn't forget to look over this little debatable material. I didn't know if anyone would start it for me or not.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I believe most kids WOULD agree with banning PE.

Nobody enjoys being forced to exercise for 45 minutes during school. All it does is make you sweaty so that you stink for the rest of the day in class. Is that good? No. I hated it. PE and school are not compatible.

Nobody liked it when I was in school. Some people liked band. Some people liked art. But I never heard ANYONE look forward to gym.

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I would have been all for it. I never liked PE, mainly in elementary school. I didn't hate it so much in high school though, for the most part, although not sure why. I think the atmosphere there was more relaxed, I guess. I preferred health class though, which was a part of PE in high school.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:I believe most kids WOULD agree with banning PE.

Nobody enjoys being forced to exercise for 45 minutes during school. All it does is make you sweaty so that you stink for the rest of the day in class. Is that good? No. I hated it. PE and school are not compatible.

Nobody liked it when I was in school. Some people liked band. Some people liked art. But I never heard ANYONE look forward to gym.
Same sentiment here.

When I was going to school, I noticed that most kids did not like PE, myself included.

In grade school, like from 1st to 3rd grade it wasn't so bad.

But in the 4th grade, I had my first make PE teacher, and he was the one who had me suspended from school when I failed to climb that stupid rope in the gym.

Then in the 5th grade, I had my first male teacher for the entire school day, and he was the one who was super Gung Ho about sports, he was the one who punched me in the stomach with the basketball, the one who bashed my head against the corner of the concrete block wall out in the hallway in and argument over his not allowing me to check out an Astronomy book I wanted from the school library.

My 6th grade teacher was cool. He allowed me to check out any book I wanted from the school library, and he encouraged my interest in Astronomy. Sometimes he would entertain us, and sing and play the guitar for us, then we would get back to serious classroom study. He was fun. He even made PE fun!

But then, in the 7th grade, and thereafter, PE just so absolutely sucked on all four cylinders, or as they would say on Saturday Night Live, this sucks rubber donkey lungs!

That was when PE made us sweat and stink for the rest of the day.

Only the jocks liked PE, only the retards, but most of us hated it.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

During football season, he was to fucking busy coaching his team of pre-frontally lobotomized baboons to be teaching my science class!

So, instead, he set up a film projector and turned off the lights, walked out of the classroom, leaving us all to sit in the dark, watching a bunch of stupid cartoons.

I was lousy at sports. At the age of 4, I was in a car accident and my left knee was injured. So, as a kid, I walked with a limp, and I was unable to run like the other kids.

I was once suspended from school after I failed to climb a stupid rope in a gymnasium. Never mind that I was unable to climb the rope because of my crippled left knee, I was still suspended.

In the 5th grade, my teacher was really Gung Ho when it came to sports and teaching PE, and one day, while he was teaching us basketball, I mad a mistake, I can't recall what it was because I don't know jack-shit about basketball. He grabbed the basketball away from me, and punched me in the stomach with it as hard as he could, and it seem like forever before I could catch my breath again. He always liked to humiliate me in front of the other students.

Then one day, our class went to the school library, and all the other kids were allowed to check out any book they wanted. Well, I saw this one Astronomy book that I wanted to check out, and he would no allow me to have it.

When I asked him why the other kids were allowed to check out any book they wanted, and why I was not, he dragged me out into the hallway, grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me backwards, bashing me head up against the corner of the concrete block wall.

For years afterward, during my teen ages years, I had dizzy spells and headaches. The following year, that teacher was fired, and was unable to get a teaching job anywhere else.

My mother taught me how to read and write before I started school, and by the time I was only in the 3rd grade, I was already reading at adult level. When I was 13, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test.

You say, that in America, we are free to choose what we want to do with our lives?

I was denied a decent education in school, because all they care about was sports.

Where is my freedom???

That is bad that Sports were more important than Science. Also you were suspended from school for not being able to climb a rope, has got a miscarriage of jusice and that teacher has got to be a moron for suspending you. That has reminded me of something that happened at my old school, where a student who was good at sports got suspended for smoking and drinking countless times and was never expelled. A person in my house said if he had done that he had done that he would of been expelled. The school also held a bake sale for his out of school cricket team to go to the caribbean. But in the end he was expelled after 999th strike on the special sports strike code.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

The only reason kids like P.E. is the fact they get to hang out with friends. And, as Fat Man has explained, the dumbass jocks are the only ones that actually attend for the sports! Fortunately, all but one of my teachers have been very laid-back and always cut us some slack. Those teachers were mainly [almost exclusively] in the schools I attended in New York. They let you use the bathroom, see the nurse for even a minor cut, and absolutely NEVER forced you to do anything you were sure you couldn't do. They weren't all hyped about sports at all - in fact, they were almost lifeless when it came to talking about sports. The only one they seemed to show life around was broom ball and chase, which I could understand because those are the least popular yet most fun games I can actually enjoy without any humiliation. My 7th grade P.E. teacher though, oh my freakin' god, she was a B I T C H! I was nauseous once and had to get to the nurse before I vomited, but she wouldn't let me go! I told her if I didn't at least see here within the 45 minutes of class, I was seriously going to throw up. You know what she said? She said "you're faking it. Get back to practicing volleyball hits". I asked the fat P.E. teacher to see if I could go [of course the 7th grade teacher wasn't there], he said I could go immediately. I kept to my word of coming back within 5 minutes. I felt much better, but apparently the witch didn't find out so she wondered for the rest of that class why I wasn't bothering her to go to the nurse.
jboy590

Post by jboy590 »

Indurrago wrote:Enjoy all especially you Blackdog this link is a treat: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/BLHS
What do you think possible? Reasonable? How many PE teachers and jocks would beat you up would for even thinking about it? :lol: My highschool PE teachers were also driving instructors so I respect them because they actually taught something actually taught useful and practical.
I signed.
my idea of the school hierarchy-top of the food chain-nerds
The average Joe(that's not interested in sports)
bully's(non-jock type)
cheerleaders
and to top it all off the biggest losers-
JOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Ray wrote:I believe most kids WOULD agree with banning PE.

Probably because that was the group you hung out with.

You truly have no idea what you're talking about. 8-9 out of every 10 kids enjoys playing sports.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Fat Man wrote:
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:We live in America, where people choose what they want to do with their lives.

Where is my freedom???

You should let go of some of your anger. All of your posts are just long drawn out rants about essentially nothing. One isolated situation doesn't mean anything.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

blackdog4444 wrote:
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:you guys do realize that the kids that go to these schools would be strongly against banning PE?
That's because THEY'RE IDIOTS! You're not even school-age, so how would you know how they thought?
Thankfully I didn't forget to look over this little debatable material. I didn't know if anyone would start it for me or not.
I'm a senior in high school.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Where? Southern states tend to be more f*d up when it comes to school.
Also, I'm talking about elementary and middle school where the problem is rampant. In fact, punishments at my school are all based upon a biased verdict, so if a kid with a sprained foot that was forced to play basketball because the teacher thought they were faking it [though they had a cast on] the rest of the team will automatically punish them with a week's worth of lunch detentions. This is no lie, by the way. I'm not that kind of person.