Thank you for this forum! (my thoughts)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fitz301

Re: Thank you for this forum! (my thoughts)

Post by Fitz301 »

lmc850 wrote:
God...Do I have to get into the legalization or marijuana argument with you to go along with the sports argument?
The legalization of marijuana... I HAVE GOT TO HEAR THIS!! Do tell.

It just keeps getting better and better. So, for what "medicinal" purpose are you wasting your brain?
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitz301 wrote:
lmc850 wrote:
God...Do I have to get into the legalization or marijuana argument with you to go along with the sports argument?
The legalization of marijuana... I HAVE GOT TO HEAR THIS!! Do tell.

It just keeps getting better and better. So, for what "medicinal" purpose are you wasting your brain?
Actually, I don't know if he smokes marijuana or not.

But I can tell there is something wrong with the shit he has for brains.

It comes from sniffing sweat-socks and jock straps in the football locker rooms.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Fat Man only said marijuana should be legal for it's medicinal uses, not it's recreational uses.
God, you idiot, Imc! Can't you at least look back at previous posts for facts?
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:Fat Man only said marijuana should be legal for it's medicinal uses, not it's recreational uses.
God, you idiot, Imc! Can't you at least look back at previous posts for facts?
I also said the pot should be decriminalized.

I believe that nobody deserves to go to jail or prison just for smoking a little bit of pot, or having a little bit in possession for personal use only.

Prison should be only for those who commit violent crimes. like jocks who rape our sisters and daughters.

In fact, all drugs should be decriminalized, not necessarily legalized, but decriminalized, and only if you possess an amount for personal use only. Anymore than that, then you deserve to be busted with intent to distribute.

Drug addiction is a medical issue and not an issue for the law, unless a person possesses enough with the intent to distribute, otherwise, if it's for personal use only, then you don't deserve to go to jail for it.

I understand addiction, because I admit, I'm a food addict, which is why I'm so fat. Food is my drug of choice

So, people don't deserve to go to prison for drug addiction. They deserve medical help instead, and the law should just bust the big time dope dealers instead.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I'm kind of a caffeine addict.. and sugar addict... but I'd NEVER EVER do drugs! Not even if it was decriminalized! It does all kinds of shit to you, other than frying your brain and giving you cancer in some drugs. It would almost like punching yourself in the face if you even tried just a little bit, then you get addicted, and the whole vicious cycle starts. You'd never see it coming, and before you know it, you're broke, unhealthy, and don't know what else to do. I can keep going on with that for a while if I wanted to, but the problem at hand is more important that that off-topic discussion.
The only reason it should be legalized is only as a "treatment". They should give out permits or prescriptions for the people that need the stuff most, not for some guy or chick that's been begging for it.
Though I do hear that the use of steroids in Britain was legal, but not the distribution of it. Even then, why have it legal for use when most of the occupations there most likely don't allow for it? Quite a mystery I wasn't too able to make a dent in, but I guess they probably have their own authorizations.
And I'm guessing I also haven't told you guys about the body builders - both in the US and over across the pond in Britain. Would any of you like to listen??
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Drug's bring in crime and destroy society, so why would people want to legalise it?
Last edited by Lewis on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

blackdog4444 wrote:I'm kind of a caffeine addict.. and sugar addict... but I'd NEVER EVER do drugs! Not even if it was decriminalized! It does all kinds of shit to you, other than frying your brain and giving you cancer in some drugs. It would almost like punching yourself in the face if you even tried just a little bit, then you get addicted, and the whole vicious cycle starts. You'd never see it coming, and before you know it, you're broke, unhealthy, and don't know what else to do. I can keep going on with that for a while if I wanted to, but the problem at hand is more important that that off-topic discussion.
The only reason it should be legalized is only as a "treatment". They should give out permits or prescriptions for the people that need the stuff most, not for some guy or chick that's been begging for it.
Though I do hear that the use of steroids in Britain was legal, but not the distribution of it. Even then, why have it legal for use when most of the occupations there most likely don't allow for it? Quite a mystery I wasn't too able to make a dent in, but I guess they probably have their own authorizations.
And I'm guessing I also haven't told you guys about the body builders - both in the US and over across the pond in Britain. Would any of you like to listen??
Yeah, I agree!

The reason why I say drugs should be decriminalized is because right now, many addicts who wish to get off of the drugs run the risk of being arrested for using after admitting that they had been using.

The present drug laws in the USA make addicts afraid to seek treatment to overcome their addiction.

OK, I have tired marijuana a few times, but I did not get much of a buzz from it. probably because of my size and weight. Bit it did increase my appetite.

My appetite for food is big enough without smoking pot. After smoking a joint, I quite literally go "Pradar Willie" and then I can't stop eating.

I was at a party one time, and someone served chocolate fudge brownies that were laced with hashish. I didn't know it at the time, and the more of those brownies I ate, the hungrier I became! I actually gained 10 pounds overnight. It was after that, when I found out about the brownies being laced with hashish.

Needless to say, I never went to another one of their parties aver again! That was really scary! That's why I leave marijuana alone. It causes my appetite for sweets to rage out of control. I did try it a couple of times, and that was enough for me. No thank you!

Never again!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Lewis wrote:Dug's bring in crime and destroy society, so why would people want to legalise it/
Not exactly legalize, but decriminalize it, but only for those who possess a small amount for personal use only.

Drug addiction should be handled by the medical community, and not the law, unless an addict commits a crime as a result of drug use, or commits a serious crime to obtain drugs.

Now, for those who posses enough with intent to distribute, then the law should really throw the book at them!

Put them, not IN jail, but UNDER the jail!!!

But to imprison someone for only being an addict, that does not work.

You see, I understand addiction, because I admit, I'm addicted to food. Addiction of any kind should be a medical issue and not a legal issue.

Prison should be for people who commit violent crimes, and not for addicts who only use, as long as they don't deal.

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Not exactly legalize, but decriminalize it, but only for those who possess a small amount for personal use only.

Drug addiction should be handled by the medical community, and not the law, unless an addict commits a crime as a result of drug use, or commits a serious crime to obtain drugs.

Now, for those who posses enough with intent to distribute, then the law should really throw the book at them!

You see, I understand addiction, because I admit, I'm addicted to food. Addiction of any kind should be a medical issue and not a legal issue.

Prison should be for people who commit violent crimes, and not for addicts who only use, as long as they don't deal.
I do think the drug barons and dealers do deserve to be punished more so than the addicts. However they are partly responsible for getting into drugs in the first place and they do need help to get them off the drugs. They don't need to be punished for something that is not entirely their fault.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Lewis wrote:

I do think the drug barons and dealers do deserve to be punished more so than the addicts. However they are partly responsible for getting into drugs in the first place and they do need help to get them off the drugs. They don't need to be punished for something that is not entirely their fault.
Yes, on that we both agree.

The reason why I don't believe in treating addicts like criminals is because there is all kinds of addictions.

We don't jail people for being addicted to alcohol, but only driving under the influence of alcohol.

We don't jail people simply for being addicted to food.

But then, food and alcohol are not illegal, but people who are addicted to drugs should not be treated any more harshly than the alcoholic or the food addict.

Addiction is addiction and should be treated by the medical community.

But there is this one radio talkshow host, Michael Savage who is worst then Rush Limbaugh, a real far-right-wing-nut who once said that all fat people should be rounded up and put into labor camps. There is a lot of fat hatred out there.

So, because I admit to having a food addiction, I can understand all other forms of addictions, and one addiction should not be treated as being anymore criminal than another.

Not even lmc850 who's addicted to sniffing sweat-socks and jock-straps in the football locker rooms!

natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Not to be nitpicky but I notice you guys often quote posts you're replying to that are directly above your reply to them. It makes things a bit tiresome to read and seems kinda frivolous.

As for the person who started the post, that really sucks. People do take their games far too seriously. If I asked to be let out of class early for a Starcraft LAN tournament they couldn't stop me since I'm a college student but I'd be missing on my investment.

Unless of course I was a pro gamer in which case college wouldn't be needed all that much.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I believe the whole quoting a reply right above your own was discussed before a few of you guys joined, I think even before DSF joined.

Anywho.. Indeed, very true natmanhan. I once met a teacher who took his sports so seriously that if anyone talked smack about anything sports, he'd give you an unneeded warning. Fortunately, I don't have to put up with arguing with him anymore and also don't have to keep showing off my arguing skills in front of a bunch of nosy students who seemingly tried to start bickering with me after that. Apparently, they also took their sports seriously and didn't like how I was giving so much proof that it wasn't good for the school.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Yep the quoting thing was discussed before some of these guys joined but if it's there why not use it? Just you don't need to quote quoted quotes with quoting quotes, lol do you get it and so on. :lol:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

What happened to your avatar, Blackdog?

I Hope We Lose!
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I changed it. Why? What did you think happened? It got eaten by web mites or something?