Is this forum dying?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Is this forum dying?

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I'm working on a new post that I will be posting in Off Topics later on today.

I was going to post it last night, but I was tired, so I copied it to Note Pad, then I will post it in the forums and finish with that I'm going to say.

I was tired last night, and I slept in late this morning, so this evening I'll will finish the topic I was working on.

This is just to let you all know I'm still here.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Thanks for the check-in, Fat Man! :)

(And I apologize to you, HugeFan, for leaving you off the list of "regulars" -- I had this funny feeling I was leaving someone out, and probably still am! :wink: )
Mohammad

Post by Mohammad »

What we need to do is continuously expose how stupid sports are. Realistically we can do that because every day theres something new and controversial about something related to sports, which further proves how much of a disaster it has become in todays society. Again - i must point out to the sports fans who might read my comment, i am with the belief of live and let live. I believe in the ideals of liberty and freedom. Not just economic freedom or political freedom (ie freemarkets and democracies) but above all in the social freedom. Youre free to love your sports and enjoy it as much as you want. So im not against that...

But this forums best way of staying alive is keeping itself uptodate with the controversies involved in sports. I will start a topic now in the soccer forum about a fight that recently occurred lol.