Thank you for this forum! (my thoughts)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Thank you for this forum! (my thoughts)

Post by Ray »

no... I was just wondering. I thought maybe it was something you'd drawn yourself.

I Hope We Lose!
lmc850
Sports Bore

Post by lmc850 »

I agree with fatman on this one. Most of the problems caused by drugs are caused by drug dealers, not the drugs themselves. Also, marijuana is not physically addictive. Blackdog, if you tried to stop using caffine, you would experience mild withdrawl symptoms. However, if a marijuana user stopped using marijuana, there would be no withdrawl symptoms.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Ray wrote:no... I was just wondering. I thought maybe it was something you'd drawn yourself.
Yes, it was something I drew myself. Drew another one, too.

Imc, I wouldn't experience anything at all. Unless I drank the beverage very quickly, then there'd be a definite crash after an hour of jittering and such. That has only happened once, with a very friendly energy drink called Nos [the friendly part being yet another sarcastic remark].
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Post by Detroitsportsfan08 »

blackdog4444 wrote:I believe the whole quoting a reply right above your own was discussed before a few of you guys joined, I think even before DSF joined.

Anywho.. Indeed, very true natmanhan. I once met a teacher who took his sports so seriously that if anyone talked smack about anything sports, he'd give you an unneeded warning. Fortunately, I don't have to put up with arguing with him anymore and also don't have to keep showing off my arguing skills in front of a bunch of nosy students who seemingly tried to start bickering with me after that. Apparently, they also took their sports seriously and didn't like how I was giving so much proof that it wasn't good for the school.
Arguing skills? Seriously?
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Well when you bicker with someone constantly, you are most certainly going to get better at it. Now don't say that's not right because apparently you've tried to get better come-backs at us to no avail. It's not easy being in an army of 2 vs. an army of around 75.
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

no avail?

lol, it's hard to win an argument when you have 10-15 absolutely irrational, close-minded people all going against 1-2 people.

The sad thing is you guys have yet to make me look like an idiot in anyway. I think I've more then held my own on this board.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote: The sad thing is you guys have yet to make me look like an idiot in anyway. I think I've more then held my own on this board.

Are you kidding? Held your own? At what point does a sick need to repeatedly return to this forum for verbal abuse, transform from masochistic humiliation to holding your own?

I Hope We Lose!
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Cite one example as to where I have looked dumb.

Every single time I make a good point against your irrational self, you counter with ignorance.

Things like, you're not worth a reply, some stupid joke, or you simply quote someone elses post and have a good laugh.

You don't get called out on it because you're surrounded by your own, but you have proved yourself to be ignorant and illogical.

You trashed Pat Tillman, a man who died for his country, just because he plays football.

You take your hatred too far, which leads me to believe you had some terrible experiences in high school, or at some point in your life.

I think you should go the route of FatMan, and open up about them. It'll make you feel better.
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:Cite one example as to where I have looked dumb.
This morning in the mirror most likely.
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:Every single time I make a good point against your irrational self, you counter with ignorance.
You, of all people, should know ignorance.
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:You don't get called out on it because you're surrounded by your own, but you have proved yourself to be ignorant and illogical.
Well if you don't like it, go to ESPN.com or something and you can be with your own kind.
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:You trashed Pat Tillman, a man who died for his country, just because he plays football.
Pat Tillman is no better than ANY other soldier who lost his life in Iraq, quit trying to make him a hero.
Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:You take your hatred too far, which leads me to believe you had some terrible experiences in high school, or at some point in your life.
Trust me, we've heard that type of reasoning from a sports bore before. Thus, you are a typical sports bore.

Fitz301 :twisted:
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

No, Pat Tillman isn't any better.

However, he doesn't deserve to be bad mouthed.

and odds are i'm better looking than you
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Detroitsportsfan08 wrote:No, Pat Tillman isn't any better.

Yeah?

Well, I'm better looking than you! JIMBO!!!

Yes, I know I'm fat, but I have a girlfriend who loves fat guys. She says I look like a Teddy-Bear, that I'm hot! She even says that I have nice legs! She loves my fat little Dutch-Boy legs, as she likes to put it. :D

I'm bald on top of my head, and she thinks fat bald guys are cute! :D

She calls me "baby" and she loves to give me hugs and she likes to pat me on my belly, and sometime she likes to tickle my belly and grab me by the love-handles, and sometime she slaps me on my fat butt! :D

So, what do you think of that!!! JIMBO!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

He doesn't deserve to be put on a pedestal like a god either.

Better looking huh? Who cares! Typical ego-maniac sports bore.
You might be a sports fan/jerk if...
You've ever started a sentence with "Buddy of mine..." or "I got a buddy..."
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Fitz301 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY!!! I agree!

Thousands of our young soldiers have made sacrifices while defending our country. Many of them had left good paying jobs, often giving up their careers to fight in some war overseas. Many of them had lost their lives fight for our country.

And yet, they don't get put up on a pedestal, and given the same honors publicly as Pat Tillman.

I'm not saying anything against Pat Tillman, only that they make a much bigger deal of him than they do the thousands of other soldiers who have often made even bigger sacrifices.

Some of them who had lost their lives overseas, had hopes of a career in science and medicine. I wonder how many potential scientists had lost their lives in battle, some who could have been Nobel Peace Prize winners, some who might have discovered a cure for cancer, diabetes, or heart disease, but their lives were cut short fighting in some stupid war overseas.

There are some things are are far more important that FOOLS BALL!!!

Pat Tillman does not deserve and more special honors just because he was a football player, when there are young men who died, who could have devoted their lives to much greater things than FOOLS BALL!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Fat Man wrote:

Yeah?

Well, I'm better looking than you! JIMBO!!!

Yes, I know I'm fat, but I have a girlfriend who loves fat guys. She says I look like a Teddy-Bear, that I'm hot! She even says that I have nice legs! She loves my fat little Dutch-Boy legs, as she likes to put it. :D

I'm bald on top of my head, and she thinks fat bald guys are cute! :D

She calls me "baby" and she loves to give me hugs and she likes to pat me on my belly, and sometime she likes to tickle my belly and grab me by the love-handles, and sometime she slaps me on my fat butt! :D

So, what do you think of that!!! JIMBO!!!
I'm glad that you have a happy relationship
Detroitsportsfan08
Sports Bore

Fitz301 wrote:

you're the one who started with the personal attacks