SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE LOGO (IIHSC)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
CUJO THE NASTY

SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE LOGO (IIHSC)

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

There's no Canadian flag. As a Canadian, I'd like to say that we hate sports HERE too! Sure a lot of us love hockey... but not all... a while back hockey obsession was the thing out here, I had to suffer through THAT bullshit for how fucking long?

The logo is beautiful. The motto rings true. "Dedicated To The Eradication Of Sports." But "International" suggests that all nations that still contain blue-blooded sports haters are welcome.

WE NEED A CANADIAN FLAG IN THE LOGO.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I wouldn't say it's wrong, but rather it's missing something. :)
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE LOGO (IIHSC)

Post by Ray »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:There's no Canadian flag. As a Canadian, I'd like to say that we hate sports HERE too! Sure a lot of us love hockey... but not all... a while back hockey obsession was the thing out here, I had to suffer through THAT bullshit for how fucking long?

The logo is beautiful. The motto rings true. "Dedicated To The Eradication Of Sports." But "International" suggests that all nations that still contain blue-blooded sports haters are welcome.

WE NEED A CANADIAN FLAG IN THE LOGO.
Yeah! Where's de damn Candian flag, eh? I think it was just an oversight. I have some of the old artwork. Hopefully it can be used so it won't be too hard to change. It might take me a while to get it done though.

I Hope We Lose!
i agree

Post by i agree »

id like to say well theres no canadian flag casue canadia suck your a prude bitch and go play with your self to some pixels bitch
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

i agree wrote:your a prude bitch
Look who's talking. :wink:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
sport4me

Post by sport4me »

everythings wrong with it, duh :(
blast flame

Post by blast flame »

sport4me wrote:everythings wrong with it, duh :(
If you were smart you would of said the "hate" should be changed to "love" and the "the eradication of" should be removed.
The world is helping sport and attacking freedom, don't let this happen